Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Girl meets boy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl meets boy... (1810 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos / Urhobo Meets Yoruba In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Hi everyone

IV been on NL since 2014... IV had various monikers ( I love re-inventing myself cheesy )

So this is another solely created to get advice and to unload.

So long story short...boy meets girl on NL ...boy and girl become friends...they meet in real life and click... Boy has to go back to his country... Girl is sad and confused but accepts it and continues with life in her country.

Girl is short tempered and says exactly what's on her mind ... Boy can't handle this stress.. he would rather make money instead... Boy ignores girl... Girl is sad cry ...girl hates being ignored beacuse she really enjoys boys company and the way he thinks.

Basically girl really misses boy... But she sent the last message and boy did not respond... Girl has to keep her pride ( what ever is left of it after the long epistle she sent)

Note: No sex took place between boy and girl ...girl happens to be a bit older than boy

How does girl ignore guy until he reaches out? Should she move on... sad
Re: Girl meets boy... by pryme(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Girl gets a life, it's not the end of the world.
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2017
pryme:
Girl gets a life, it's not the end of the world.

I expected such comments... Not the response I was looking for...

Girl is not happy cry
Re: Girl meets boy... by delishpot: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2017
Better appologise if you said trash to him and see how you two can make things work. If it is evident you cant cope with his lifestyle then quit and do not take it personal. Dating is not meant to always endup in marriage. That is why sex while dating is not recomended. It is a time to know of you fit into each others lifestyle. If you do then you start a real relatiinship of working towards spending your lives together.
Re: Girl meets boy... by kiddoiLL(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Boy made it clear he's clearly not interested in girl ? y should girl hurt and suffer herself over boy who doesnt care ?! Girl deserves better, Girl should go for better
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2017
delishpot:
Better appologise if you said trash to him and see how you two can make things work. If it is evident you cant cope with his lifestyle then quit and do not take it personal. Dating is not meant to always endup in marriage. That is why sex while dating is not recomended. It is a time to know of you fit into each others lifestyle. If you do then you start a real relatiinship of working towards spending your lives together.

The thing is I don't consider what I said to be trash... All I know is he isn't happy about it since he just didn't respond undecided

Another thing is we are just friends... Nothing has happened between us... But I value his friendship and insight. He made it clear he wishes to marry a Nigerian girl and that cool...

Should I call or just let him be? I just miss chatting
Re: Girl meets boy... by Olibboy: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2017
When d money come girls go show. dats how d guy feel like
Re: Girl meets boy... by delishpot: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:

The thing is I don't consider what I said to be trash... All I know is he isn't happy about it since he just didn't respond undecided

Another thing is we are just friends... Nothing has happened between us... But I value his friendship and insight. He made it clear he wishes to marry a Nigerian girl and that cool...

Should I call or just let him be? I just miss chatting

Call him if you can. And do not suffocate him with plenty talks afterwards. Some men dont want to chat 24/7. Let him set the pace. He may fear that you are already seeing yourself as a potential gf cool
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Boy made it clear he's clearly not interested in girl ? y should girl hurt and suffer herself over boy who doesnt care ?! Girl deserves better, Girl should go for better

But girl really likes boy... Boy is in a different country so girl will still marry in her own country but still be friends with Boy

Is that so much to ask
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2017
delishpot:

Call him if you can. And do not suffocate him with plenty talks afterwards. Some men dont want to chat 24/7. Let him set the pace.

I think that is the problem... We use to chat daily... No day would pass without communication

Now boy wants to focus n I'm not adjusting....

U are on to something... I need to leave him alone
Re: Girl meets boy... by pryme(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:

I expected such comments... Not the response I was looking for...

Girl is not happy cry

This world is cold, sometimes it's like ppl play mindless games, but what do you do. Yes your heart is missing, that doesn't mean you will also loose your mind, those 2 can't be missing at the same time, it will cause a compete shut down your life.

Getting a life will help you get one if not both of them back.

Trying to repair a distance relationship is a herculean task.
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2017
delishpot:

Call him if you can. And do not suffocate him with plenty talks afterwards. Some men dont want to chat 24/7. Let him set the pace. He may fear that you are already seeing yourself as a potential gf cool

Yeah maybe he does... But that's not my aim... He is younger... Honestly it wouldn't lead to anything serious but curiosity

I'm backing off
Re: Girl meets boy... by delishpot: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:

I think that is the problem... We use to chat daily... No day would pass without communication

Now boy wants to focus n I'm not adjusting....

U are on to something... I need to leave him alone

Good. You need to call him. Appologise and tell him you appreciate his friendship. I believe things would work out just fine. Even if he drifts away take it in good fate.
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2017
pryme:

This world is cold, sometimes it's like ppl play mindless games, but what do you do. Yes your heart is missing, that doesn't mean you will also loose your mind, those 2 can't be missing at the same time, it will cause a compete shut down your life.

Getting a life will help you get one if not both of them back.

Trying to repair a distance relationship is a herculean task.

I have a life... Boy was my mental escape from that life

But I need to refocus too... N get back to living in reality... I literally lived online during the time we chat
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2017
delishpot:

Good. You need to call him. Appologise and tell him you appreciate his friendship. I believe things would work out just fine. Even if he drifts away take it in good fate.

But it's hard to wear your heart on your slave at the risk of him not picking up... Or not returning the same effort back

Honestly I just want to forget our friendship ever existed. It's difficult to find someone who actually gets u... Challenges u mentally and inspired u to strive for more in life ... N makes u laugh...

Apart of me wants to try but my ego is brides...
Re: Girl meets boy... by pryme(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:

I have a life... Boy was my mental escape from that life

But I need to refocus too... N get back to living in reality... I literally lived online during the time we chat

Yep, it was a nice dream while it lasted.

You heart will be heavy for a while, but with time you will be OK.

When ppl leave, it's the vacuum they create pisses ppl off. You need to get busy filling that vacuum up.
Re: Girl meets boy... by delishpot: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:

But it's hard to wear your heart on your slave at the risk of him not picking up... Or not returning the same effort back

Honestly I just want to forget our friendship ever existed. It's difficult to find someone who actually gets u... Challenges u mentally and inspired u to strive for more in life ... N makes u laugh...

Apart of me wants to try but my ego is brides...

Just call. The begining of mans downfall is pride. Put in the effort and if it doesnt work then vindicate your heart. What pride is there to protect? You are not sending him nudes or sms to come and take ponyor as rumour has it that AY and his potential bae are doing na. What will he have against you that will take away your pride? call and clear your heart. If he doesnt respond then move on. You prolly messed things up in the begining take it as a lesson and guard your actions in future das all.
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2017
pryme:

Yep, it was a nice dream while it lasted.

You heart will be heavy for a while, but with time you will be OK.

When ppl leave, it's the vacuum they create pisses ppl off. You need to get busy filling that vacuum up.

I don't want to... It's so hard living in reality sad

That's why we are all here

I just miss him sha
Re: Girl meets boy... by pryme(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:

I don't want to... It's so hard living in reality sad

That's why we are all here

I just miss him sha

You can't escape it reality, not for long. Yes dreams do become reality, but you have to find a way to change your reality to your dream.
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
delishpot:

Just call. The begining of mans downfall is pride. Put in the effort and if it doesnt work then vindicate your heart. What pride is there to protect? You are not sending him nudes or sms to come and take pkonyo as rumour has it that AY and his potential bae are doing na. What will he have against you that will take away your pride? call and clear your heart. If he doesnt respond then move on. You prolly messed things up in the begining take it as a lesson and guard your actions in future das all.

I'll call him at the end of the week... If I'm still sad

Can u guess my age? I feel so immature right now
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:
Hi everyone

IV been on NL since 2014... IV had various monikers ( I love re-inventing myself cheesy )

So long story short...boy meets girl on NL ...boy and girl become friends...they meet in real life and click... Boy has to go back to his country... Girl is sad and confused but accepts it and continues with life in her country.

Girl is short tempered and says exactly what's on her mind ... Boy can't handle this stress.. he would rather make money instead... Boy ignores girl... Girl is sad cry ...girl hates being ignored beacuse she really enjoys boys company and the way he thinks.

Basically girl really misses boy... But she sent the last message and boy did not respond... Girl has to keep her pride ( what ever is left of it after the long epistle she sent)

Note: No sex took place between boy and girl ...girl happens to be a bit older than boy

girl should move on because life's too short and girl will soon become Mama and things may get rough at that time.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
pryme:

You can't escape it reality, not for long. Yes dreams do become reality, but you have to find a way to change your reality to your dream.

Only way I can think of that is to go to another country n start over...
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
girl should move on because life's too short and girl will soon become Mama and things may get rough at that time.

Thank you. smiley

Girl is actually a lady... Not even close to being a mama
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:
Hi everyone

Girl must move on as boy has already moved on.
Re: Girl meets boy... by delishpot: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:

I'll call him at the end of the week... If I'm still sad

Can u guess my age? I feel so immature right now

Hahaha! 35 yrs old. Try to tame that temper.
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
Girl must move on as boy has already moved on.

Why are u guys so cruel cry

It's only been a day of not hearing from him
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
delishpot:

Hahaha! 35 yrs old. Try to tame that temper.

Lmao what ... Why? ... No
Re: Girl meets boy... by delishpot: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:

Lmao what ... Why? ... No

Yiu said I should guess and I did. You no want tame that temper? You go wound o grin grin what am I not saying? e don wound you already sef grin grin grin
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:

Why are u guys so cruel cry

It's only been a day of not hearing from him
You made it sound like months na. Sorry. Just b patient OK. Maybe you should pay him a surprise visit in his country. Love supersedes all. Go for it!
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:

Girl is actually a lady... Not even close to being a mama
then girl still have time but waiting for boy with so much pride, girl could be taking a wrong step at that. Who knows, boy may have even moved on already and if girl is persistent, boy may put her as a konji quencher which will leave girl heart shattered at the end of the long run when she finally finds out.

Its obvious that boy doesn't love girl as much as girl does, girl should move on before she ends up in a tiny hole she won't be able to squeeze herself out.
Re: Girl meets boy... by pryme(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:

Only way I can think of that is to go to another country n start over...

Lol, don't worry you will remember this day.
Just be strong, with time you will be fine, trust me.

You just have to find a way to keep your self occupied, going out, working out, reading books, getting a job, chasing chickens, setting rat traps, sneaking up on ppl, researching why cats hates mice...
List goes on..

Just get up your ass up and get those active brains of yours busy sad
Re: Girl meets boy... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
You made it sound like months na. Sorry. Just b patient OK. Maybe you should pay him a surprise visit in his country. Love supersedes all. Go for it!

I'd love to do this... But I'd have to save Sooo much and go into overdraft lipsrsealed ... To be honest I can't go into debt over a guy I will not marry

But great idea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men / Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? / How Can I Know If She's Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.