Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) (67047 Views)

Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos / Kim Kadashian, Goes Viral On Unclad Photo’s, Even After 3 Kid’s / Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
zico530:
May God deliver Nigeria from the spirit of Kenyazim.

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by ramdris(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=seunny4lif post=57448444][/quote]

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Zimbabwe again?! shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by salt1: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Evablizin:
Annanias lols this name get asin be.NwaAmaIkpe come see your brother Annanias

And the husband is called Onward! Adulterer paid $20 only and was released

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by MARYchiells(f): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
He was lucky to have ran away. He would have made the woman's husband a murderer.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by OmoNiceGee(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Wetin consign u
I fear dem o
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by gozie112(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
Kenya again undecided
ur eyes dey pain u?Zimbabwe nt Kenya
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
nah wetin too much Garri dey cause be dat
gozie112:

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by gozie112(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
maxysmith:
nah wetin too much Garri dey cause be dat
na buhari cause grin grin

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Kebreal92(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
I hate cheating with all my heart angry

RED ALERT; CHEATER SPOTTED

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by vitalisspecial: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
I pity your dick grin angry shocked cool.........better go buy padlock now. cry

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Drabrah(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A Zimabwean man, Annanias Mambeu (26) stormed into a beerhall naked after he was allegedly caught making love to a married woman in Hwiru Suburb last week.

The married woman Rosemary Mushayi (28) also ran away naked in a different direction after her husband Onward Mudzinganyama unexpectedly arrived home from his base in Harare.

Gulamm Mukumba, a barman at Gulam Bottle Store confirmed the incident and said Mambeu arrived at the bar naked with only a pair of socks.

He said revellers at the bar wanted to beat him up after Mudzinganyama arrived in hot pursuit and poured his heart out on the incident.

Mukumba said he had to lock away Mambeu in a storeroom to protect him from further assault.

The incident happened at around 9pm.

Efforts to get a comment from Mambeu or Mudzinganyama were fruitless. Mushayi was also not available for comment.

Mukumba said he only released Mambeu after the arrival of police and a well-wisher provided him with clothes before he was taken to the Police station.

Mudzinganyama and Mushayi were released by police and Mambeu was detained and charged under Section 41 of the Criminal Law and Codification Act (Conduct likely to cause breach of peace). He was fined $20 and released.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/man-caught-sex-married-woman-flees-naked.html

Injustice!
It's a crime committed by 2 consenting adults. Hence both of dem shud be culpable. Why releasing 1 & holding d other?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by raphy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
oshe11:
Ma Niggah grin

NwaAmaikpe, come n mk ur guy laff ooo grin
niqqa why are you calling that brainless dude?tht guy comment don't hardly make sense here. everybody knows him so well.just negedu
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by oshe11: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
raphy:
niqqa why are you calling that brainless dude?tht guy comment don't hardly make sense here. everybody knows him so well.just negedu

Yeah.....

They r funny bro.....

jst see dem as jokes n U wud enjoy dem
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
E pain am grin....he wan cry
gozie112:
na buhari cause grin grin

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by raphy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
oshe11:

Yeah.....

They r funny bro.....
jst see dem as jokes n U wud enjoy dem
OK dude I see.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by joenor(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ewooooo we knew u oooo! tongue
SorftWerk:
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by donqx: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
hahaha
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
after kenya for dis kind of news,its Zimbabwe again
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
gozie112:
mumu u no fit correct person without insults
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
joenor:
Ewooooo we knew u oooo! tongue
lol..you and who know me oo? grin

What u see there, written by me is the truth bro.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by DianaJ(f): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Brus and u are shuwore dart u okays abi his it u wife dart dey her do.Pliss pose somsin realsonabu grin

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by gozie112(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
mumu u no fit correct person without insults
ode,u no fit read headlines b4 u comment??oloriburuku ashere
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
gozie112:
ode,u no fit read headlines b4 u comment??oloriburuku ashere
uyukor
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
Kenya again undecided

you do know kenya and zimbabwe are two different countries? one is in east africa and the other in southern africa..smh
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
CharlieMaria:
Zimbabwe again Dem wan take over from Kenya??

whats up with kenya?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by gozie112(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
uyukor
meaning?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
gozie112:
meaning?
when you insulted me with Yoruba language did I complain? So forget
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by gozie112(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
when you insulted me with Yoruba language did I complain? So forget
enhhh,,ok nah take care
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
SorftWerk:

So, that is why you do it with half of your heart! i see... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
SorftWerk:

So, that is why you do it half-heartedly with half of your heart! i see... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
judgedredd22:

So, that is why you do it half-heartedly with half of your heart! i see... cheesy cheesy
lolz grin u no serious grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.