Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos (125226 Views)

Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2019
A man was seriously humiliated after he was caught having sex with a married woman. According to reports, the duo were caught while romping in an uncompleted building.

The man who was caught unclad with his married lover, was forced out of the uncompleted building without his clothes on - in a bid to shame him alongside his partner.

Facebook user Emmanuel who shared the report didn't give the exact state in Nigeria where the incident occurred but revealed that this happened recently.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have reacted to the trending pictures of the couple after their sexcapade was exposed. see below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-caught-having-sex-with-married-woman-in-an-uncompleted-building-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by KingSatan: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

WHY NOT ALLOW MY SON ENJOY HIMSELF?

AFRICANS ARE BARBARIANS!

TWO CONSENTING ADULTS RESPONDING TO NATURES CALL AND INSTEAD OF MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS, YOU DECIDED TO DISGRACE AND HUMILIATE THEM.

A CLOSE CHECK WILL SHOW THAT NONE OF THIS GUYS CALLING FOR MY SONS HEAD ARE VIRGINS.

THEY HAVE ALL HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX AND EVEN SAME SEX.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by marvin905(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2019
what the fvck am I seeing this morning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by donstan18: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2019
This is something I know a woman who got married as a virgin will never do.

Reason why it's advisable for any man who want peace to marry a virgin lady, because they'll always be satisfied with whatever their husband can offer them sexually. Not these non-virgins with lagoon pussay.

Spit on this woman.
Spit on the man.

I'm out........

I'm back again.......

Spit on all the unmarried non-virgins we have in this country.

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by MJBOLT: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2019
nigerians are the biggest hypocrites in the world

KingSatan:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

WHY NOT ALLOW MY SON ENJOY HIMSELF?

AFRICANS ARE BARBARIANS!

TWO CONSENTING ADULTS RESPONDING TO NATURES CALL AND INSTEAD OF MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS, YOU DECIDED TO DISGRACE AND HUMILIATE THEM.

A CLOSE CHECK WILL SHOW THAT NONE OF THIS GUYS CALLING FOR MY SONS HEAD ARE VIRGINS.

THEY HAVE ALL HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX AND EVEN SAME SEX.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by badadvice(f): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Why did they make only the man walk around nake?
This is quite unfair if you ask me.
Where i come from, in situations like this, the MARRIED woman would be publicly humiliated and if the husband agrees, made to walk round the village naked, while the man (if unmarried) would be given a keg of palm wine.
If both are married, both would be publicly humiliated and if both their spouses agree, be made to walk round the village naked.
If this tradition isnt fair, then i dont know what is.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by sarahade(f): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:

They'll always be satisfied with whatever their husband can offer them sexually.

Spit on this woman.
Spit on the man.

I'm out........

I'm back again.......

Are you a virgin? Are you married? If not wipe the spit wipe the spit off your face too.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by rxgodwin(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2019
Why cover them faces na Walk of shame indeed. Ask Cersei how it was

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by CaesarDon(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Olalan(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2019
Did he rape Her? Obviously no. So why humiliate him the woman......Nigerians have a terrible way of thinking and to thing majority of the people who humiliated them are serial cheats.
BTW if you marry a partner with numerous past sexual partners be prepared for their cheating in marriage.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Ablemax(m): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2019
The two was caught na enjoying the sex na, why was only the man naked?

Those people no try ohh.....

After some people will say women no get level

Fear women

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2019
so dem no fit afford hotel?

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Headlesschicken(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2019
undecided I just tire for dix country.... Negative news everywhere..
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by frbona: 11:50am On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:

Reason why it's advisable for any man who want peace to marry a virgin lady, because they'll always be satisfied with whatever their husband can offer them sexually. Not these non-virgins with lagoon pussay.

Spit on this woman.
Spit on the man.

I'm out........

I'm back again.......

your sisters are in this category hope u aware

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by JasonScoolari: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
According to pastor Jason Hahn, "Do not allow your private part bring you eternal embarrassment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by tintingz(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:

Spit on this woman.
Spit on the man.

I'm out........

I'm back again.......

Fallacy.

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Amuocha: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
See fat men in action
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by BlackfireX: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Just look at....

A life without principle is always inviting shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by iammo(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
If you can't afford an hotel of 3k then why are you commiting adultery . Imagine two adult that can't pay for 1500 short rest shocked he even shamelessly pulled off all his cloth for a quickee.
Fear of not been caught increases the sweetness of a maried woman as your adrenaline is fully pumped.

Look at him smiling with his flat head after been caught . Look at the potopoto red mud environment sef. This ones will come to Lagos and say everywhere is No man's land

If i also catch people straffing in my building site i might flog them with barton. In this season of building colapsing everywhere . They want to scatter the foundation with sex

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by dreamwords: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Amala people and ewedu is like afonja and sex crime

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by DaveChapelle: 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
People really need to mind their business. Every Nigerian is now a custodian of morality, except for the corrupt politicians and religious leaders who we all worship, yet 2nd standards for the common man. How is it community business if a consenting man and woman chose to pleasure themselves. Are they harming anybody?People need to check their moral compasses

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Kobicove(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
What crime did he commit? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Dacronym(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:

Spit on this woman.
Spit on the man.

I'm out........

I'm back again.......

Just Use the Word Sexually Inexperienced Instead

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by BareFacedLies(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:

Spit on this woman.
Spit on the man.

I'm out........

I'm back again.......

Stop deceiving yourself, I have fuçked a lady who was a virgin when she got married before!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Raalsalghul: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:

Spit on this woman.
Spit on the man.

I'm out........

I'm back again.......

This cracked me up. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by wonlasewonimi: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
They are consenting adults...

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by ogawisdom(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Married woman? He should be killed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Fisher007: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
I have come to realise that the amount of immoral married people is on the rise lately and it is worse or more than cheating couples in relationship.

This which I think boils down to the foundation of the relationship before marriage.

Even dating is like a mind game to most people. The girl opportunistically dating for a reason. The boy just been controlled by sex thinking it is love.

Now after playing around for years without creating a genuine relationship with anyone.

Age comes in and either the lady will marry any guy that present marriage to her immediately and still be fvcking outside. Like the example above to the extent in an uncompleted building.

Or the guy will go and look for a virgin (most nairaland guy's mentality) with no moral. Thinking he has made the right choice, until the truth will hit him after years in marriage that it is not by virginity that defines a compatible good wife.

Abeg for the male out there, just go redpill + mgtow+alphamale and stay on your purpose together.

For female go feminist and build your career to sustain yourself in case he messes up abeg.

The world is too big to be bother by a cheating spouse.

Psssh let me come and be going Jo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Vince77(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
Seen not caught. Na small children dem dey catch for this kind act

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by deepwater(f): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Two adults have sex

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.