Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) (61487 Views)

Habibu Almustapha Assassinated In Sudan By Stabbing To Death (Photos) / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Joebie: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Exactly my position which is why I never join issues in these debates. Because most of the time it's not constructive. And by constructive I mean how we all can come together and save Nigeria from the cabals. These are the people who recycle themselves and come to power again, all in the name of different political parties. And we deceive ourselves fighting tribe vs tribe. jona versus buhari.. na staging.. distractions. Before the Arewa youths made that move against igbos in the North they already had a backing politically. This is how they get us to fight tribal wars and distract us from really focusing on them.

Let's fight the real fight.

Mujtahida:

That is my perspective too. We have one common enemy: all our politicians irrespective of tribe or religion.

One more thing please don't call them masses. That's a disempowering word. Call them people. That way you recognise their dignity as human beings. We are not the masses. We are the PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Alariwo2: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mujtahida:

That is my perspective too. We have one common enemy: all our politicians irrespective of tribe or religion.

One more thing please don't call the common people 'masses'. That's a disempowering word. Call them people. That way you recognise their dignity as human beings. We are not the masses. We are the PEOPLE.

HYPOCRITE!

Jump to your alternate handle and shout "zoo must fall" or "Buhari is a kunu sipping coward" tomorrow

#yeye yourself

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by ephi321(f): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Meanwhile, when is Buhari returning to Nigeria?
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Dreadful: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
fulanmafia:
The youths knew these guys must come down to beg for unity...what a masterstroke.

Meanwhile the chestbeaters will be forming Rambo online...

Ango Abdullahi of all people, he now has them exactly where he wanted.

The agitation was all a scam.

Continue fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by ApexPredator: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mujtahida:

One more thing please don't call the common people 'masses'. That's a disempowering word. Call them people. That way you recognise their dignity as human beings. We are not the masses. We are the PEOPLE.

It is better we go our way. There will always division and tribalism in Nigeria, sooner you realise it the better.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by joenor(m): 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
mayb a peace talk
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
The pixs i just saw now depicts 'No mind that jew-britico' boy...him wan come spoil market run. cheesy

Only on NL they can make noise...E-warriors.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Mujtahida: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
ApexPredator:

It is better we go our way. There will always division and tribalism in Nigeria, sooner you realise it the better.
I didn't say we should stay together. But wherever we go politicians will always be our common enemy and there will always be tribalism too. And do not think that Nigeria will split into two. She's more likely to scatter into pieces than into two or three neat pieces.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Mujtahida: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Alariwo2:

HYPOCRITE!

Jump to your alternate handle and shout "zoo must fall" or "Buhari is a kunu sipping coward" tomorrow

#yeye yourself

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
I pity igbos.

They should not take this notice as a joke. Northern governors are solidly behind arewa youth!

Igbos should leave asap!!!

The slaughter will soon begin!
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by ApexPredator: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mujtahida:

I didn't say we should stay together. But wherever we go politicians will always be our common enemy. And do not think that Nigeria will split into two. She's more likely scatter into pieces than into two or three neat pieces.
Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, Ottoman empire all scattered into pieces. That's story of mankind. Nations rise and fall.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by rationaldiplo(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
I think the Igbos had better understood that they are not loved by another tribe in Nigeria, not even one!!! I only pity for the fools who are ready to worship and die for Nnandi Kanu. When this fight set, the Igbos will be lest alone in their little or no powers to die easily like chickens. Come to ask, do you think the children of those elites will become victims? that's a first class joke of the century cos they are all abroad enjoying themselves. it's only the poor ones like you and I that will suffer and die without even winning the war once again, yes! that's the unfortunate truth so allow it sink. Please go about your normal businesses and maintain peace, that's my advice my fellow Igbos.

Meanwhile, we are not cowards and I know you know it.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Mujtahida: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Joebie:
Exactly my position which is why I never join issues in these debates. Because most of the time it's not constructive. And by constructive I mean how we all can come together and save Nigeria from the cabals. These are the people who recycle themselves and come to power again, all in the name of different political parties. And we deceive ourselves fighting tribe vs tribe. jona versus buhari.. na staging.. distractions. Before the Arewa youths made that move against igbos in the North they already had a backing politically. This is how they get us to fight tribal wars and distract us from really focusing on them.

Let's fight the real fight.

You are perfectly correct. I am concerned about this issues that's why I comment jare. Our people have still not outgrown parochialism and narrow mindedness. But I know who our real enemies are. I know very much who they are.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLPsychologist:

Only 5% oil comes from biafra.

Which 5%?

1.74% comes from the two states and Ondo state alone more than doubles that figure.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Odeyinigbin(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Odingo1:
There is no Igbo man in that pix

Are u blind?
I no blame u,na too much gari cause am
U c plenty Igbo dia u dey yarn trash
STP thinking from ur anus
OK?

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
hardbody:

Same scam Awolowo used. He told ojukwu to declare biafra and he will follow suit. We know what the cheating old fooool did thereafter. The snake can only reproduce it's kind.

We will do our thing our way, devoid of any support from your lying and cheating pranks

Bros how would an army in person of ojukewu listen to a bloody civilian (awolowo) to declare war? Its either the former is dumb or this ur story is not true

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Igbos are cowards. Empty chest beaters.
Arewa youths should leave them on compassionate ground.
If they declare Biafra today Ibos will start eating themselves in less than 6 months. Nothing grows on their cursed land save cassava and ugwu.
The don't have rock for construction.

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by honourhim: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Honestly some people are so foolish. You posted a picture of people, branded them Igbo leaders just to score cheap points thereby making a fool of yourself. Where is Nnamdi Kanu there? Where is ipob there?
Ordinary Igbo business men visits your professor leader and you are making noise here. Where is Prof Soludo there?
Anyways, a northern prof is equal to an ordinary Igbo trader. After all you people get admission into the university with 20 as your jamb score so I can understand.
As for the Yoruba, they are just screaming here like mad men but we know their hypocritical tendencies.
For me I still prefer restructuring of the country not Biafra. This has remained my stand.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Which 5%?

Ondo state alone doubles them.

I'm starting my own, give us Ibibio Nation...lol cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by VocalWalls: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
winterfell007:

Point of correction not every igboman believe in mirage u and ur god, Nnamdi Kanu painted up for us. We believe in unity in diversity. Kiss d fact

quote me when you want to say something related to my comment.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
Engage them in intellectual discuss the next thing will be insults. Igbo kwenu!!!!!
IGBOS AND NIGERIANS:
Igbos broadly divided other Nigerians into three broad categories.
Those they hate, those they deride and those they fear. Those they hate are the yorubas whom they call traitors, tribalists and cowards. Yet no race in Nigeria have been more tribal than the lbos.
There are historical facts to prove this. If something is ten and igbos are not allowed to take 15, so that the rest of us can share minus 5, lgbos will cry marginalisation and label the rest us tribalists.
However there is no race in this country that have been more accommodating of the lgbos than the Yorubas, there is no single igbo leader that did not grow up in the South West or is a beneficiary of Yoruba largesse.
Zik went to CMS GRAMMAR SCHOOL, Adolphus wabara went to AHMADIYA COLLEGE AGEGE, Ken Nnamani went to LOYOLA COLLEGE IBADAN, Ojukwu and Ekwueme went to KINGS COLLEGE, Okpara went to YABA TECH while Phillip Emegwali went to AQUINAS COLLEGE, AKURE. Even my brother Anadu went to IMADE COLLEGE OWO etc All major Igbo politicians cut their political teeth in the West.
Their major religious leaders cannot thrive outside the West. Pastor Muoka, Pastor Ezekiel of Four Square and Okonkwo of TREM are examples.
I remember that after the civil WAR, Igbos who came back to ILE IFE were allowed TUITION FREE while the YORUBAS in NSUKKA were rusticated. Example is Pastor Adeboye.
Yet lgbos reserve their greatest hatred for the Yorubas for reasons being that the yorubas refused to be dominated by the lbos to confront the North.
As to the label of cowardice, had there been any war between the yorubas and the lbos in which the lbos defeated the Yorubas?
In the whole ancestral history of Ndigbo, which war has the forefathers or great forefathers fought?
Any empire in their history? Yet the yorubas have worsted the lgbos four times in the political history of Nigeria.
As to the label of treachery, had there been any agreement the yorubas signed with the lbos and they reneged?
The answer is no. Yet the yorubas have records of Igbo treachery on the two occasions they formed alliance with them.
In 1964 to fight the federal election, the yorubas formed an Alliance called UPGA with the Ibos to be led by Okpara because major Yoruba leaders were in jail.
There was an agreement that the election must be boycotted. The Igbos sabotaged it, went and contested election while the West kept to the agreement.
In 1979 the West went into alliance with the lbos and formed PPA - PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE ALLIANCE. Again Igbo sabotaged it so that they can produce Speaker house of Representatives. Who then is traitor?
The second category are the Eastern minorities made up of present Rivers, Akwa lbom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa.
The igbos see them as subhuman with tidal brain. Until the creation of Rivers State by Gowon, no OGONI man can sleep on the hospital bed in Bori GENERAL HOSPITAL . As at 1977 only UYO ,PHC and CALABAR had electricity light.
They were so underdeveloped by their Igbo overseers that you will think that you were in the Congo jungle.
Until Diette Spiff, there was no Ikwere named Street in Port Harcourt. To show how deep the derision is, the present Biafran agitatators changed the name of RIBISI (Phc) to IGWOCHA as if the IKWERES do not exist.
The third category are the Hausa Fulani. The igbos pretend to hate the Fulanis but the truth is that the Igbo man is subservient to them. Ignore the noise.
There are historical facts to justify this. Zik served under BALEWA, EKWUEME served under SHAGARI and EKEREMANDU zoned the PDP presidency to the North because he wants to be the VICE PRESIDENT to a Northerner.
After the civil war and OJUKWU was granted amnesty for his rebellion against constituted authority, he returned to Nigeria and he joined the Hausa fulani party (NPN) of those he accused of genocide against his Igbo people.
It is Igbo tragedy that they hate and deride those who grow and sustain them while they cringe to those(the hausas) who kick them like balls. Igbos are the only race in nigeria that celebrate failure.
In 1982, the igbos celebrated the defeat of biafra by welcoming ojukwu with fanfare on his return from asylum haven been granted amnesty by the igbo overlords- the hausa fulani.
He revelled in the fanfare and promptly married FFK left over- forgotten the over 3million lgbos that died in the war and with many of them languishing at OJI RIVER CAMP.
The second celebration is the release of kanu with the most humiliating bail conditions ever granted an accused in the annals of Nigerian justice system. A bail conditions targeted at the entire Igbo race and granted by an Hausa Fulani judge.
I could not believe that with all the noise, such bail conditions will be signed. But he signed and in his eagerness to leave kuje he abandoned his two conspirators in kuje.
The bail conditions wiped out the Identity of the ibos and EKEREMANDU was made the enforcer of the conditions. FFK is a polemist like femi ARIBS ALA etc.
They have the capacity to argue both sides of the same point. The igbos regard him as their hero just like Ayo fayose the Eze gburugburu the second. I hope very soon the by Igbo will not start blaming fayose as they blamed Awo for everything that went wrong with their prosecution of the biafran war"

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by VocalWalls: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Which 5%?

1.74% comes from the two states and Ondo state alone more than doubles that figure.

1% isnt 1 Naira.

1% of Nigeria's wealth, if not mismanaged, is enough to run Nigeria smoothly.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Mujtahida: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
ApexPredator:

Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, Ottoman empire all scattered into pieces. That's story of mankind. Nations rise and fall.
Ohhhhhh if you going to make analogies make correct ones. Soviet union was a political union of countries in eastern Europe. Before the Russian revolution of 1917 those countries Russia, Hungary, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia etc existed as nation States. After the collapse of the Soviet political union they reverted back to their former Pre 1917 States.
Ottoman empire was not a Nation.

It was an empire built by the Ottoman dynasty of Turkey and when it dissolved Turkey still remained a nation just like Rome/Italy to the Roman empire, or the UK to the British Empire.

Only Yugoslavia comes close but not quite because the former Yugoslavia was not made up of more than 250 ethnic groups.

In any case I am not saying we should remain as one. I am only saying we will MOST LIKELY break into pieces

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
ismhab:
they are negotiating to stay in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
ismhab:
they are negotiating to stay in Nigeria

They are begging to stay in Nigeria.

Now that Evans has been arrested, the GDP of the South East is going down.

21 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Naruto87(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
those who came for the peace talks are the true representatives of the Igbo masses... the declaration made by arewa youth( if carried out) would lead to the death of a lot of innocent people. a dead man has no PRIDE!! I support Biafra but let's achieve it in a peaceful way.
not every Igbo person that's leaves in the north has d means to relocate or even a place to relocate too. to those who have witness bloodshed face to face understand what it means to live and die.. don't ever pray for war its a horrible thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by bunminikan(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] those guys are more of Edo than East. fairly used spraybooth for sale. France product. see my profile
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Nossa(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
ApexPredator:

Let's put into vote. Let a referendum be held. There is nothing to be scared of since the agitation is a scam, right? grin

That's the best way to determine if it's a scam or the actual desire of the people, even the leadership of the once compromised Ohanaeze has no option than to bow to the desire of the people.
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
No room for begging,they most leave our land!!,bunch of delusional,coward and chest beating set of people!!

16 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Blessed are the peace makers.. ... .. .. ..
Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by preselect(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
seunmsg:
These are the real Igbo people who understood what is at stake. Nigeria is a country with lots of potentials if properly managed. All we need is to come together and ensure we keep putting pressure on our leaders till we get things right. There is unity in diversity and we are definitely better together as a big, strong and united country.

no, these are the old fools who refused to show courageous leadership. . . dreating a leadership vacuum among the igbos such that igbos now looked up to a vibrant indiscreet radio talk show host as their leader. . . .

have these fools ever met any northern leader since igbos have been butchered in the north?
have these fools ever fought for any igbo cause in the nigerian nation?

these old fools are the reason igbos were treated as second class citizens in Nigeria, before Buhari came and made them 3rd class citizens. . .

and talking about Buhari. . . . is he out of his sick undisclosed location yet?

#WeyBuhariDeySef

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) by ozowarac: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

Are u blind?
I no blame u,na too much gari cause am
U c plenty Igbo dia u dey yarn trash
STP thinking from ur anus
OK?

Na abokis me see also.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland / Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.