Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Encounter With A Cultist - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Cultist (4816 Views)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by skimmy005: 5:07am On Jun 13, 2017
naso ayes da do, after dem go da claim big boy, dem be poor beggar
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2017
zadok60:

The evil you fail to destroy/throw overboard today shall come against you tomorrow...You didn't finish them all,so be on guard..Blood for blood remember!!
see something they should come na, i bring way more organized violence.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2017
odinga1of:

OP u be 21st Century liverless boy.........someone approached u and u gave him ur phone..........people like u without liver will be hiding behind keyboard to blast people, while in reality u be lazy ediat.
Those who run away, live to fight another day.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by twentyk(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2017
op i wont condemn you and atleast you try not getting urself hurt....and the figo 500h forget dat one as tithe to d gods...
anyway i dont answer people who dont call my name.....and you said na just one guy forget him no go even follow me do shit...maybe i can give them 500 if dem be three....also its a public place highly unlikely to shoot me.....STAB ME,well maybe but i have lived in mushin so long that im natrurally able to cope with any situation....if you thug me i thug you....u criminal me i criminal you.....u talk me shit i shit talk you...you tried to stab me i fucking try to kill you......no forming bro....you were scared and that is the key....had it mean u stand strong and hold ur ground and use the same tone as him albeit non challantly he would think twice....last last he would leave u alone.....
MAN FEAR WHAT DEY DONT UNDERSTAND....

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by odinga1of: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2017
Nma27:
Those who run away, live to fight another day.
My dear relax.....from d O.P explanation he was afraid immediately he discovered d guy was a cultist, as smart streetwise dude, comport yaself and find every possible means defend urself................I experience same at a village in Ughelli 2009, my eyes n confident tells d cult guy I be no go Area.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Funtan:

Core- chore
Thier- their
This- these
Pick up your books once again o.

The messages has been passed, I think that is what should be supported, Nairaland is becoming a junkyard.

Believe me if I know a better forum, I will never come here again.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by kennyonthrone(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2017
lol op na office dem chop you, remember 3 years back was putting on black and red na so Onee guy stop me begin tel me wetin I wear I tell am sayy na cloth naa em say make I id na so I just leave am dey go my way.its all about your confidence mehn

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Naboo(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Johnny just enter Lagos. How can only one guy hold you at ransome? .you just turn ATM for am, anywhere anytime you go dispense cash.
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by papichula: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
odinga1of:

OP u be 21st Century liverless boy.........someone approached u and u gave him ur phone..........people like u without liver will be hiding behind keyboard to blast people, while in reality u be lazy ediat.
liverful man... if you knw Ojo lga and lasu you would knw why i was afraid afraid that was the area they killed DAMOSHE...if na my area i get who i go call for am em go free me..inshot e no fit try am
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by papichula: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Naboo:
Johnny just enter Lagos. How can only one guy hold you at ransome? .you just turn ATM for am, anywhere anytime you go dispense cash.
i gree.. its better to be safe than sorry
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by papichula: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Itzmax:
are you 17 ?
19 WAT HAPPEN
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by papichula: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
dayleke:
OP ,
Thank baba God for ur life jare.
Smtin wey u no sabi,na Him deliver you joor.

Thank God we no hear "Body found stabbed to death inside bus" ....
May it not be our portion jare....
No mind all these pples here sef....
abi ooo boss..people no even look my side
nnamdiokere45:
jew man
in jew man
DEATHMACHINE:
Nothing gives me great joy than dealing with cults felons, the ones I dealt with during my time as a camp commandant will never forget me in a hurry. grin grin
say God
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by papichula: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Franchise21:
CplusJason, the OP needs advise
pls give me
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by papichula: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Emmacj19:

All this underage kids killing thier future on nairaland. If you don't have any house core to do, why not take your books . nawao nairaland is now turning to kids chatting center.
you r a fool
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Franchise21(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
papichula:
pls give me
Plz, I refer u to CplusJason/Jason01. Can't recall d second moniker
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by papichula: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
jojothegreat:
Na you loose guard at first..
Only one man jonze you... na wa oo
how i loose guard
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by papichula: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Funtan:

Core- chore
Thier- their
This- these
Pick up your books once again o.
God go bless you my brother...you go see your grand children..leave that fool e sure me say na drop out em be
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by papichula: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
smackimorn:
Similar to mine few years back, grin but more than one person in a quiet area... well they trailed me because I was on black. It's a lesson.
wat now happened
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
papichula:
wat now happened

They took my phone cry
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by ollamy22: 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
op, it was better the way u acted like a jjc. i was a student in LASU and every confraternity get their own domain. there is usually a constant issue between the Eiye and Aye confraternity in that area. so, no one can ever tell what may be going on in that area.

Just thank ur God. i'm sure that the guy only freed u because he was convinced that u be jjc.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by CplusJason: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2017
Franchise21:
Plz, I refer u to Cplu.sJason/Jason01. Can't recall d second moniker
Why don't we refer him to your dad. Remember he was a demonic sniper at Benin city, disposing tomatoes sellers of their cash. This would be the best opportunity to seek out his advise.

Be proud of your dad.
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by CplusJason: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Franchise21:
CplusJason, the OP needs advise
So sorry Bro, you're mistaking for your dad.
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by manee2(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2017
iamVirus:
Why were you pleading?

Next time be strong and go your way
odiegwu!!
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Franchise21(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
CplusJason:
Why don't we refer him to your dad. Remember he was a demonic sniper at Benin city, disposing tomatoes sellers of their cash. This would be the best opportunity to seek out his advise.

Be proud of your dad.

Hehehe. See this cultist
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Franchise21(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
CplusJason:
So sorry Bro, you're mistaking for your dad.

Advise d OP jare n be useful for once in ur life
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by CplusJason: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Franchise21:
Hehehe. See this cultist
You're still mistaking me for your dad.

I really know how life could be so brutal to him and his immediate family that the only thing livable were shattered dreams.
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Franchise21(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
CplusJason:
You're still mistaking me for your dad.

I really know how life could be so brutal to him and his immediate family that the only thing livable were shattered dreams.

You'll meet ur waterloo soonest
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by CplusJason: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Franchise21:
Advise d OP jare n be useful for once in ur life
Call me your dad. smiley
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by CplusJason: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Franchise21:
You'll meet ur waterloo soonest
Not after I've use your dad as a cheap slaughtered sacrifice to beelzebub. smiley
Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Franchise21(m): 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
CplusJason:
Not after I've use your dad as a cheap slaughtered sacrifice to beelzebub.

Whether u like it or nt, I'll keep on praying u meet ur waterloo. Evans don meet his end, u're nxt on d line... Criminal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair / Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body / "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.