Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? (19302 Views)

Poll: Who Is More Promiscuous

Female bankers: 59% (103 votes)
Nurses: 40% (70 votes)
This poll has ended

Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? / Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? / Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by harakiri(m): 2:17am On Jan 24, 2010
As much as i detest getting involved with cheap threads like these, a vast number of female bankers (especially the single ones) perform sexual favors either to bring in big customers or retain existing ones.A lot of them are given insane targets and along the line, they have to do what's necessary to make ends meet.This doesn't count as being loose.It's a matter of survival similar to the girl on the streets.

And to those of you guys who are boasting about your single girl being loyal, you need to take a rain check on that trust (especially if she's on a mid or high level position).

Nuff said!
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by lovemoi2(f): 2:26am On Jan 24, 2010
^^^^
all u said was just crap
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by na2day2(m): 2:45am On Jan 24, 2010
lovemoi2:

^^^^
all u said was just crap

apparently u cant answer my question
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by harakiri(m): 2:46am On Jan 24, 2010
lovemoi2:

^^^^
all u said was just crap

As if your opinion matters.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by vc4real: 2:56am On Jan 24, 2010
Chaaaaaay, Who brought this topic up? abi u no know say bankers na OGA, Text n see
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Kingsley4all(m): 4:33am On Jan 24, 2010
I know nothing about the nurses but the bankers are professionals. If u are a beautiful chic mail me. Kingsley4all2005@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Ndeewonu: 5:26am On Jan 24, 2010
Kingsley4all:

I know nothing about the nurses but the bankers are professionals. If u are a beautiful chic mail me. Kingsley4all2005@yahoo.co.uk

From which group now: Nurses or Bankers?
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by naijacann: 5:54am On Jan 24, 2010
I THINK I'LL TRY TO FIND OUT THE CORRECT ANSWER TO THE QUESTION WHEN NEXT I VISIT NAIJA.
BY THIS YR'S XMAS, I'LL BE VISITING NAIJA AND HOPE TO EXTENSIVELY AND EXHAUSTIVELY TEST
THIS NULL AND ALTERNATIVE HYPOTHESIS THAT NURSES SCREW HARDER THAN THEIR COPORATE COUNTERPARTS.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by loyika(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2010
This has to qualify as the most silliest thread on this forum for a long while tongue embarassed

These Bankers and Nurses are people's sisters, mothers, wives and daughters.

So if you guys want to waste your time dissecting baldderdash all in the name of posting, be my guest!!

Most of the guys claiming stuff have never seen the whites (or any colour for that matter) of any of these professional ladies underwears.

I guess when the single ones among you intend to get married, you will ask God to specially manufacture your own "Virgin Compatible" Spouse, who will have no career and will be satisfied in just being a housewife, locked up from the outside world, whose duty is only to serve you; OGA!!

NAIRALAND!!

Rubbish Thread!! Rubbish Postings!!
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by lovemoi2(f): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2010
^^^^^
i just wanna kiss u for the comment u just made
so hot!!
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by saemoenl(f): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2010
Why all dis as i dey plan to marry a female nurse soon, I dont think the profession is the problem but self.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by legba1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2010
IMO,i'll tell you they'd both qualify for an award if there's any at stake.both are dons wen it comes to this act and trust me wen i say that.bankers because i am a regular caller there by nature of my duty where i worked.Nurses coz of my experience wen i had to operate on my toe sometime last year.both of 'hem are blazing hot.you can try and fall sick for an experience.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Godopinion: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2010
omo make una listen.people here are busy debating bankers and nurses which one is more promiscuous.promiscuity is 90%dependent on the individual and 10% on profession.due to high exposure of this set of people to the opposite sex especially female marketers in banks,nurses and patients.People conclude wrongly that they are promiscuous professions/individuals.let it not surprise you that pastors wives may be more promiscuous than the above mentioned group of profession grin grin grin.Any way have heard about fuelless electricity generator,no fuel,no solar,no wind,no charcoal,no noise,no smoke,no oil,very efficient,works 24/7.for further details visit my blog
http://www.powersolutionsng..com
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2010
promiscuity isn't restricted to a particular profession. there are good nurses just as there are promiscous ones. same goes for bankers, engineers, teachers, doctors, nurses, fashion designers, etc
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by 3dhunter(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2010
can we also talk about the "male" group that patronizes them most. that would make a good topic.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Martinxmart(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2010
I dont think it is about the nature of Job but it does apply to nurses as they tend to see patients private parts always while bankers get to see more customers but definately not naked whereas nurses see nude men alot.

I say Nurses are more promiscuous, Due to their job
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by na2day2(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2010
lovemoi2:

^^^^^
i just wanna kiss u for the comment u just made
so hot!!

i see u are being promiscuous again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by VALSON: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2010
Female bankers get Wet once you have a Fat money in your Account, lol
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2010
don't be crude, valson! angry
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by donsola(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2010
[quote][/quote]Bankers anyday anytime.

The bank toilets can testify to that.

banks have toilets? staff or customers ?

hmm you this guy you are a real suspect!!

You are already stating the obvious the guy na staff of a bank who does it with his female collegues in the damn toilet, God bless Nigeria tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by vislabraye(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2010
VALSON:

Female bankers get Wet once you have a Fat money in your Account, lol
[/q]

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2010
this thread doesnt make any sense at all

** im of the thread
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by ladej(m): 1:38am On Jan 25, 2010
na2day?:

i see u are being promiscuous again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
no mind am
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by gidson12(m): 3:50am On Jan 25, 2010
mehn nurses are way too hot, i don jam one before na grin
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by hbrednic: 4:41am On Jan 25, 2010
bankers are everready,while nurses are duracell (they never get tired) grin
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2010
hbrednic:

bankers are everready,while nurses are duracell (they never get tired) grin

pls stop grin cheesy
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by infoweb(m): 9:00am On Jan 25, 2010
Dear poster! Female bankers/Nurses are human like I and you, and few when compared to the entire people of the world. I am surprise as to how people will join you to affirm that either are promiscuous. There are more people in this world that are more promiscuous than they do, there are nairaland member that are much more promiscuous. Lets try and watch our word, and avoid generalizing using infamous act.
Thank you.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by sunnyprof: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2010
I think the girls working in the Oil Companies are more promiscuous. Ask in PH and Waffi. Testimonies abound !!!
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by 2tait: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2010
I don't understand! How can nurses be promiscuous? Whatz d motivation?
Do they do the sick patients or other workers in the hospital?
Or do they abandon the patients and go on a bing? Somebody help.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by mdfishers: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2010
It is not fair to sit there and assassinate the character of someone. there is no basis for generalization. That one lady banker fell to your snare does not mean aspersion should be cast on all. For some of them you evil men took advantage of because of their desperation to keep their job does not mean you should accuse everyone of complicity. I liken them to some of you that greed has led to steal by whatever guise. PLEASE SPARE BANKERS. YOU PEOPLE ARE ONLY BEING JEALOUS!!!
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Spyker: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2010
Men and women are promiscuous, for the sake of this thread i will say Female Bankers. Every Nigerian know that this target stuff is the cause of the promiscuity. But if you want my honest opinion, i would say it is in the individual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Of B.tech Over B.sc In Civil Service? / Got A Job Through Linkedin??? / Can Resignation Letter(s) Be Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.