Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos (50565 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by AntiWailer: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Smart guy.

If she no gree na to push her out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by CheedyJ(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
nothingmega122:
God I can Kill 4 those boobs
Boobs DAT wud soon fall & bcom very loyal & shy..who boobs epp

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Hades2016(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
jambaphils:
ADMISSION IS ONGOING FOR AUGUST
watin I want go do for India undecided ? Wa school many for Europe undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
U shouldnt trust cowards either
stephleena:
scam..Yoruba demons,ain't to be trusted..

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
I guess this is the best way to propose to a lady.. When she denies your proposal, just tell her to get out of your helicopter cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Mbilla(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
ItsTutsi:
U shouldnt trust cowards either
Inferior mugu.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by amdoyin82(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
stephleena:
ok o. Continue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Drug addict
Mbilla:
Inferior mugu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Abbeyme: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
stephleena:
modified:silly mentality, of every Saturday girls are walking down the aisle, and how many if them do you think, are enjoying the marriage? and yes,I would use my time,identifying them"demons",than washing my dirty linens,in public as tiwa and t.billz did,and not punching bag as tonto dike,all are works of yoruba demons..

No demon is worth any trust.

Except to be trusted as a demon that it already is...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
trust yellow-bar demons you are on your own

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by oneape: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
stephleena:
modified:silly mentality, of every Saturday girls are walking down the aisle, and how many if them do you think, are enjoying the marriage? and yes,I would use my time,identifying them"demons",than washing my dirty linens,in public as tiwa and t.billz did,and not punching bag as tonto dike,all are works of yoruba demons..
what she is trying to say is that oduduwa descendant are not to be trusted.

marry oduduwa fellowers at your own risk!

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

Really, scam
Is it a must you comment on nairaland. Hospital bill pass dat chikini money wey you dey take buy data. E-diot.

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by oneape: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
maxiuc:
Why you mention God

You could have said Amadioha or sango I can kill for those boobs
or rather say "Amadioha, I can ritual for those boobs"

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Why does everyone think wealth and love are mutually exclusive? Abi Na only poverty stricken couples de experience happy marriage and love?

Nonsense poverty-stricken mentality! Mtchew!

Mtchew again!

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Katyusha(m): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
maxiuc:
Make more money

I don't date anymore bcus dating is now expensive
I don't have money for such

Still saving to buy my Honda civic
lol..grin . May God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
doctoradekokolo:

Is it a must you comment on nairaland. Hospital bill pass dat chikini money wey you dey take buy data. E-diot.

I believe you mentioned the wrong person so I'll assume you are high this evening. When you wake up in the morning, mention me again, but this time don't fail to use your brain
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by mykel25(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
nothingmega122:
God I can Kill 4 those boobs

SMH you still have a long way to go
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Mbilla(m): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Drug addict
skull and vagina hunter.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Mbilla(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Drug addict
Human skull and vagina hunter.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Smuggler
Mbilla:
Human skull and vagina hunter.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Maruchi203(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
What if the guy say no, him for deny say no be him handwriting be that...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Maruchi203(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
What if the girl say no, him for deny say no be him handwriting be that...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by medolab90(m): 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
i like this incase she says no
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by elmjidgreat: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
;Dmake d girl say no na. If she no fly without wing from helicopter. ; grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
I guess this is the best way to propose to a lady.. When she denies your proposal, just tell her to get out of your helicopter cheesy

You and nickymezor should do yours in the middle of an ocean....... Lol
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2017
sexybbstar:

You and nickymezor should do yours in the middle of an ocean....... Lol
Abi now. I hope she accepts cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by vannessa7(f): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:

envy much?

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by jfleece(m): 12:17am On Jun 13, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Getting money as a youth I d ish!
Who old age money epp sef! angry
my brother I just tire, na so my people dey preach to me to be patient abt wealth, na wen I don reach seventy I go enjoy am!??

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by wintersnow(m): 12:19am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:

Babe chill naw, you ought to be happy for em

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Efree: 1:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Why the surprise when you have been dating for more than 6 month at this age, still don't know why this act surprises ladies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) / Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.