Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos (50572 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by crowley(m): 2:00am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
scam..Yoruba demons,ain't to be trusted..
modified:silly mentality, of every Saturday girls are walking down the aisle, and how many if them do you think, are enjoying the marriage? and yes,I would use my time,identifying them"demons",than washing my dirty linens,in public as tiwa and t.billz did,and not punching bag as tonto dike,all are works of yoruba demons..
grin grin grin grin why are you angry.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by mekybabe1: 2:12am On Jun 13, 2017
Figure 8 with a good height. Happy engagement day(HED) to them.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 2:25am On Jun 13, 2017
If the girl make mistake go say no, na to throw her out of the helicopter now
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Smart360: 2:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Last Last, Hw She No Go Say Yes Wen She Dn See Helicopter
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 4:19am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
modified:silly mentality, of every Saturday girls are walking down the aisle, and how many if them do you think, are enjoying the marriage? and yes,I would use my time,identifying them"demons",than washing my dirty linens,in public as tiwa and t.billz did,and not punching bag as tonto dike,all are works of yoruba demons..

ve u been fvcked by any of them before? because your comment sound pained and very confident

I'm happy to disappoint u, not all Nigerian men are perfect same as their women

abi ubi Fraklin and his wife are Yoruba? emeka ike and his wife are Yoruba?
Segun arise is a Yoruba?

bring out your sense from your pvssy, is meant to be at the center of your head

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by engrkaz(m): 4:48am On Jun 13, 2017
One the guy is Olumade and he's not super rich, he's just a high school class teacher in a govt owned sch, though he publishes a life style magazine, working on his second book, he had saved heavily to achieve dis feat... He is my younger brother's friend...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by sashyvibey(f): 5:04am On Jun 13, 2017
BoneBlogger:
A Nigerian guy known as Billie surprised his girlfriend, Olumide after proposing to her during a helicopter ride. The lady who didn't anticipate the proposal - was visibly shocked and excited after her man popped the big question with the word's ' Ashale Marry Me' written on a beach. A friend, Elizabeth was their angel who reportedly connected the two lovebirds whose path crossed 11 years ago when they were work colleagues but had no chemistry and never dreamt they would be soulmates. Congratulations to them...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/nigerian-guy-wows-girlfriend-proposes-helicopter-ride-photos.html

Nigerian Film. halicofta ko aeroplane ni. what matters is what happens after the wedlock. i don disappear
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by peezeygwiny(m): 5:11am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:

lmao.....We demons re here grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:15am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:

I almost thought you'd make sense but I figured would have been wrong if I did because I found tribal fingers in your hands

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by swaggprofessor(m): 5:30am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
This is how a lady nearing her menopause with no guy showing interest nt to talk of showing signs of proposing think. No vex sister ur time will soon come

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by swaggprofessor(m): 5:34am On Jun 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

ve u been fvcked by any of them before? because your comment sound pained and very confident

I'm happy to disappoint u, not all Nigerian men are perfect same as their women

abi ubi Fraklin and his wife are Yoruba? emeka ike and his wife are Yoruba?
Segun arise is a Yoruba?

bring out your sense from your pvssy, is meant to be at the center of your head
hahahahahhaa guy u've said it all kudos man cos I thought her sense was in her armpit b4 bt thanks for helping me understand beta
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by davidif: 5:42am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:

So its cool to stereotype an entire tribe because of the actions of a few right? What if I said the same about your people?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by davidif: 5:44am On Jun 13, 2017
soberdrunk:
Some ladies will be there identifying 'demon' when their mates are getting married every weekend, welldone oooo!! Sister Buffy the demon slayer......... angry A wise man once said "The devil you know.............

No mind dem o.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by davidif: 5:55am On Jun 13, 2017
iamadonis2:
Why does everyone think wealth and love are mutually exclusive? Abi Na only poverty stricken couples de experience happy marriage and love?

Nonsense poverty-stricken mentality! Mtchew!

Mtchew again!

Please someone needs to frame this comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by codest(m): 5:55am On Jun 13, 2017
maxiuc:
Make more money

I don't date anymore bcus dating is now expensive
I don't have money for such

Still saving to buy my Honda civic

i have one for sale.
check my profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by gbuay2: 6:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Lucky Them. coolLucky Them.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:

Seems Yoruba demons have fvcked everything good out of your life

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:36am On Jun 13, 2017
They look a lovely couple. May God bless their marriage with love, fruitfulness, joy, success and long life.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2017
Forgive me guy but I love that lady's breasts.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Mopelawlar(f): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2017
sleeknick:
All the things wey i wan do people don do am finish... Na wa o. Which one i go come do now? angry

Go express, Stop cars n propose dere kk dem neva do dat one cool shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 7:30am On Jun 13, 2017
dude be like, say yes or get out of this chopper
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Raemonez: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2017
"better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof" Bible quote[color=#000099][/color]
dhope001:
Which ever way you start. Please end well with deeper romantic like this
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by doskie(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2017
to me this thing is demonic.
i mean why take a marriage vow on the air? of all places. its satanic. i can afford it too but i dont like it.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by doskie(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2017
to me this thing is demonic.
i mean why take a marriage vow on the air? of all places. its satanic. i can afford it too but i dont like it. loool.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by seveny(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm, all these contract marriage them eh...maybe dis 1 might 2yrs with contract extention
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by colossus91(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2017
nothingmega122:
God I can Kill 4 those boobs
those agbalumo?? surely i will pass!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by ogbonti: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2017
please you people should stop all this nonsense of proposal pictures na, i beg.... its getting too much on nairaland undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by hmbassey1960(m): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
wetin dey wori uself if e pain u since e knw see ur fellow igbo to propose to stupid tribalistic girl,girls like u shud be thrown into kanji dam
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by KevMitnick: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
Damn girl, why are you so angry?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by trippleKAY(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
bla bla bla....

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:
If she had said NO.. The guy woulda told her to go away from there on air....so even me i'll propose in the middle of the ocean

You are one Big, Fat DEMON grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.