Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos (50541 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
A Nigerian guy known as Billie surprised his girlfriend, Olumide after proposing to her during a helicopter ride. The lady who didn't anticipate the proposal - was visibly shocked and excited after her man popped the big question with the word's ' Ashale Marry Me' written on a beach. A friend, Elizabeth was their angel who reportedly connected the two lovebirds whose path crossed 11 years ago when they were work colleagues but had no chemistry and never dreamt they would be soulmates. Congratulations to them...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/nigerian-guy-wows-girlfriend-proposes-helicopter-ride-photos.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
nice

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by stephleena(f): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
scam..Yoruba demons,ain't to be trusted..
modified:silly mentality, of every Saturday girls are walking down the aisle, and how many if them do you think, are enjoying the marriage? and yes,I would use my time,identifying them"demons",than washing my dirty linens,in public as tiwa and t.billz did,and not punching bag as tonto dike,all are works of yoruba demons..

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Make sense, Congrats to dem

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
stephleena:

Really, scam

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lovely.Happy married life to them.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by smardray(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
If she had said NO.. The guy woulda told her to go away from there on air....so even me i'll propose in the middle of the ocean

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by brunofarad(m): 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ok

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Kingxway: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lovely

Nigerian ladies been expecting surprise proposal like

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Some ladies will be there identifying 'demon' when their mates are getting married every weekend, welldone oooo!! Sister Buffy the demon slayer......... angry A wise man once said "The devil you know.............

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by dhope001(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Which ever way you start. Please end well with deeper romantic like this

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by nothingmega122(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
God I can Kill 4 those boobs

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
shocked

All these romantic pre-arranged lovey-dovey pictures and stories now makes the rest of us who argued for months with our spouses to a get a discount in marriage list look like say we no follow...

Surprisingly, we have the best of relationships not this nonsense we are seeing from Ubi Franklin and Tonto

After the Pre-wedding pictures always comes the battery-pictures.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Josephine24: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
And who snapped them over there ❔❔❔❔

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by johnemeka(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by paskyboy: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
THAT WAS SEXY

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by chiunlimited(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
[center][/center]
smardray:
If she had said NO.. The guy woulda told her to go away from there on air....so even me i'll propose in the middle of the ocean

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by walexsy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
cry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by NothingDoMe: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
smardray:
Looooooool. Kolo.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by maxiuc(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Make more money

I don't date anymore bcus dating is now expensive
I don't have money for such

Still saving to buy my Honda civic

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by freakthingz(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
lol hope say na inside spaceship she go ask for divorce

HML sha
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by yomalex(m): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
ehen
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by maxiuc(m): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
nothingmega122:
God I can Kill 4 those boobs
Why you mention God

You could have said Amadioha or sango I can kill for those boobs

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by emeijeh(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Imagine
They keep intimidating poor men.

Giving these girls more room to compare men

The girl's siblings right now:

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
she dare not reject the proposal when there is a very high tendency of me pushing her from the chopper.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by sleeknick: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
All the things wey i wan do people don do am finish... Na wa o. Which one i go come do now? angry

20 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Getting money as a youth is d ish!
Who old age money epp sef! angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Rekyz(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lovely... Can't wait to get married.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by CheedyJ(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Since dey had no chemistry den maybe dey had English language or beta still biology....congrats to dem anyways

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by oluwasheun94(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
jealousy jealousy
stephleena:

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.