Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Some Tips That Will Change The Way You See Your Mornings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Tips That Will Change The Way You See Your Mornings (502 Views)

My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) / Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Tips That Will Change The Way You See Your Mornings by Ruggedfitness: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Hello guys, it is your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

These are tips I follow which not only makes me feel good and healthy everyday, but makes sure that each day is well spent with no regrets at all.

Sometimes we wake up feeling awkward, sad or weird even depressed and go through the whole day with that feeling, sometimes I wake up feeling tired, (although it was due to poor sleep duration and quality), stressed out etc..

So here are some tips to brighten up your morning

1. Don't let your emotions decide your mornings.

No matter the feeling you wake up with, don't let it stop you from achieving or doing what you want to do. Emotions only look at the present and when the present changes it also changes too.. That is why you might be feeling down in the morning, but in the afternoon you would be feeling a whole lot different.

2. Exercise

Stretch, here and there This is compulsory

3. Do the important things first..

There are some people who wake up in the morning and know the next thing to do is to clean the house but they decide to check social media first or watch a little tv, or to check his blog and check if the subscribers are getting what they subscribed for (that is me by the way)..

Do the important things first, exercise, clean up, eat up and go on with whatever you want to do..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Remember to subscribe to the healthy community for tips and free ebooks, everyday. https://page.co/v9dY

1 Like

Re: Some Tips That Will Change The Way You See Your Mornings by Ruggedfitness: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Some Tips That Will Change The Way You See Your Mornings by Ruggedfitness: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

The DNA Trap: A Lesson From My Story / I Am New On Nairaland. / What Real Girls Should Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.