Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

content deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / content deleted (1597 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / content deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

content deleted by Remedy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2005
content deleted
Re: content deleted by layi(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2005
She already told u. Ladies arent usually direct when expressing their interest. This however doesnt mean you have to read meanings into every of her actions. Ask yourself why she had to tell you of her disinterest in her boyfriend when she had other female friends she could tell. She seems to be bonding to you.
The fact that she didnt give u her friends number isnt enough to say she's jealous. Probably her friend wouldnt like such.
Talk to her. Tell her u like her friend and see her reactions.
Be verbal about it and stop playing checkers. It would save u a lot of heartaches.

I had an similar experience last month. I met a girl at a friends place and i liked her. She's got a charming character and very intelligent. I told her i like her and would want to be friends, we exchanged numbers. I had nothing extra in mind but when she came visiting, she was all over me. sat on my laps..If i move to d bed, she'll come sleep on me and i was likeĀ  shocked 'this na wahala o".
She was pretty though, but i got my principles which has helped me thus far. Not ready to my bend my own rules.

I became straight wit her. I talked things out without hurting her feelings and we are still friends till date.

Talk, talk, talk.
Re: content deleted by Oracle(m): 2:33am On Sep 28, 2006
Well, itz pretty obvious she likes you.

and layi you mean the girl laid on top of you and you could get was your principles, interesting.
Re: content deleted by Dvampire(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2006
layi:

She already told u. Ladies arent usually direct when expressing their interest. This however doesnt mean you have to read meanings into every of her actions. Ask yourself why she had to tell you of her disinterest in her boyfriend when she had other female friends she could tell. She seems to be bonding to you.
The fact that she didnt give u her friends number isnt enough to say she's jealous. Probably her friend wouldnt like such.
Talk to her. Tell her u like her friend and see her reactions.
Be verbal about it and stop playing checkers. It would save u a lot of heartaches.

I had an similar experience last month. I met a girl at a friends place and i liked her. She's got a charming character and very intelligent. I told her i like her and would want to be friends, we exchanged numbers. I had nothing extra in mind but when she came visiting, she was all over me. sat on my laps, If i move to d bed, she'll come sleep on me and i was like shocked 'this na wahala o".
She was pretty though, but i got my principles which has helped me thus far. Not ready to my bend my own rules.

I became straight wit her. I talked things out without hurting her feelings and we are still friends till date.

Talk, talk, talk.

talk about having honey placed in your mouth and you spit it out in disgust angry.
abeg don't mind me. keep the principles up. life's too precious too be led on the fast lane
Re: content deleted by kokoletz(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2006
Men how else do want her to tell u dt she likes u, she really do dude go 4 her.
Re: content deleted by mekoyo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2007
She told you she doesn't like her boyfriend and you called each other. She even invited you to a family party.
What do you thinkl she wants? When we tell you to beware of girls you say we are blushing now you are entangled she likes you but you dont and she is expecting you to say it loud to her since she already told you she does not like her other boyfriend.

You know what? Just ask her face to face what the problem is and you'll see her reply or rather response.

(1) (Reply)

Not Good Enough? / Online Romance Fact Or Myth? / Why Stay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.