Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

This ‘vampire’ Couple Think Drinking Each Other’s Blood Is Better Than $ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This ‘vampire’ Couple Think Drinking Each Other’s Blood Is Better Than $ex (427 Views)

This Father And Son Photo Is Proof Blood Is Thicker Than Water / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" / Couple Caught Having $ex In Pizza Shop (WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This ‘vampire’ Couple Think Drinking Each Other’s Blood Is Better Than $ex by 9jacex(f): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Students may wear them as a badge of honour, but the vast majority of adults avoid love-bites like the plague.
Unless of course, you identify as a vampire Fetish model Lea Dragonborn, 20, and tarot-card reader Tim Doyal, 31, have been sucking each other’s blood and faces for the past two years, and can’t get enough of it.
The fanged beauty and the father-of-one are real-life ‘vampires’, from Austin, Texas, who have a passionate relationship based on blood sucking and satanic rituals.
And they say it’s actually better than $ex.Lea and Tim, or ‘Countess Lea of House Van Doorn’ and ‘Count Tim of House Van Doorn’ met at a vampire festival in 2015, and felt an instant ‘connection of darkness.’

They quickly fell for each other and began their blood-sucking relationship.
Tim told the Daily Mail: ‘When I feed via blood it is it just as good as $ex because as I feel this rush of life, their essence, their energy is coming into myself and I am taking it in and I feel empowered.’ read more https://africanscope.com.ng/vampire-couple-think-drinking-others-blood-better-sx-thats-fine-guess/

(1) (Reply)

''home Of Pleasure'' Trending-movie / Re: Should Any Kind Of Intelligence Be Used As A Criteria For Relationships / Must Read: The Widow Men Desire Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.