Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,367 members, 7,850,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ladies: How To Identify A Player In The Dating Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How To Identify A Player In The Dating Game (580 Views)

How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: How To Identify A Player In The Dating Game by Choiszman(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
"Player" is a slang term used to describe skilled manipulators who smooth-talk their way into a person’s heart, crushing it in the process. A player might say, “I feel like I have known you my whole life,” “I knew I couldn’t let a good thing get away” and “I have never remotely felt this way about anyone before.” However, players are all talk and no action. They only care about themselves, which is why knowing how to identify one could help protect you and your heart.

Determine if a new dating prospect is genuinely speaking from his heart or if he is only saying what you want to hear. Remember: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Keep your guard up when dealing with questionable player behavior.

1. Clean up your social networking profile;

Revealing too much about your personal life on social networks will help a player know exactly what to say to convince you the relationship is fate or meant to be. Social networking sites allow people to reinvent themselves or portray a persona different from their real one. Refrain from putting anyone up on a pedestal they don’t deserve.

2. Pay attention to the number of excuses a player gives for not showing up;

Actions speak louder than words, and futile invites to meet or attend various events without following through indicate that you're dealing with a player. Convenience is a player’s motto—when the mood strikes, a player will take you off the shelf and charm his way into your life.

3. Avoid anyone who refuses to call you;

Communicating solely by texting is a clear sign a person does not want to commit or connect. Elusiveness and long periods between contact are signs a player only wants to keep you hanging. Be suspicious if you receive a ton of texts in one day—and then days pass with nothing. Refuse to give players the power to string you along, making you feel insecure. Inconsiderate behavior and disappointment are all a player can bring to a relationship.

4. Identify dishonest and undependable behavior by following your instincts;

Be careful not to put too much meaning into a first meeting. If you have to ask yourself if a potential love interest is the right person for you, in most cases, he is not. True interest will be followed by genuine effort.

5. Understand that certain jobs, such as a big-shot;

lawyer, special agent or even an executive chef, will prevent a timely response during communication. However, no one is too busy to send at least one text message during the day. Failing to make minimal effort means a player is just not that into you, which can be a blessing in disguise.

6. Watch out if a player moves too fast;

Players play games, and unless you want to be a pawn in a game of cat and mouse, don’t fall for their fast-talking, reassuring-but-empty words. Value yourself and don’t let a player take your self-worth or belief in true love.

If i omitted any, please do not hesitate to add

Shared on PerfectMatch@ www.palmchatnow.com

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Born Again Christian Married Couples To Engage In Oral And Anal / Why Do Slayed Queen Always Act Snobbish?(must Read) / Study Shows Frequent Sex Boost Brain Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.