Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Kenya: See What A Man Is Made To Do For Cheating On His Wife [photo And Video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenya: See What A Man Is Made To Do For Cheating On His Wife [photo And Video] (411 Views)

Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenya: See What A Man Is Made To Do For Cheating On His Wife [photo And Video] by Secretgis: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
Kenya, was made to eat grass for cheating on his wife.
I this part of the world, we see and read stories of such cheating partners stuck to their lovers, but this, is a whole new level.

Watch how this Kenyan man cheating with a married woman was punished

The video was shared by a Facebook user, Neel Akber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MefLRyXAMM8

http://www.secretgist.com/2017/06/kenya-see-what-man-is-made-to-do-for.html

Re: Kenya: See What A Man Is Made To Do For Cheating On His Wife [photo And Video] by tamertery(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
they have advanced to eating grass?

no more getting stuck to the wife again

issookay

undecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Not To Do On A First Date / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (photos) / See The Relationship Mistakes Every Couple Must Avoid At All Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.