Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? (16124 Views)

Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) / Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) / Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
preccy69:
me three
I love yhur boobs, plus yhu are beautiful.
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by preccy69(f): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
chalantmike:
I love yhur boobs, plus yhu are beautiful.
where u see boobs??thanks
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by luminouz(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
folakemigeh:
I love myself and i won't ever think of bleaching my skin because i am already fair in complexion kiss tongue
Who cares? U already confessed u slept with up to 40 men in a thread!!! Ur what 22? 20? 23? DAT body count is what drives me d fvck away! Not ur colour/skin tone

2 Likes

Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Ekakamba: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:

That one pain you? She didn't bleach but her feet has two colours undecided
grin
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by bukatyne(f): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
People have always wanted to look 'better' than they currently are...

1. The whites tan to be darker/browner. There are even creams which gives an artificial tan as sunbathing causes cancer;
2. The blacks bleach/tone to be fairer which causes cancer in future;
3. The white dread/coil their straight hair;
4. The blacks straighten their hair and frankly, straightened black hair is easier to manage

Like the writer opined, thin was the new slick till the likes of Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose & Beyoncé showed us that curves are sweet and the sale of waist trainers, body shapers, body magic etc. boomed. Now, it has graduated to no body shaming and we have started celebrating whales and size 20 people.

There was a time Hollywood stars were undergoing surgery to reduce their boob size; today, it is increasing.

The issue is not a black issue; it is a human issue.

2 Likes

Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
folakemigeh:
I love myself and i won't ever think of bleaching my skin because i am already fair in complexion kiss tongue
did yhu fall from the sky ?, yhur heavenly.
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Uyi168: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
folakemigeh:
ass padding..

1 Like

Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
preccy69:
if yhur were a male, yhud understand. like seriously yhu are beautiful.
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by morganwizzy55(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
folakemigeh:

hi u too fine .abeg watsap me thru this no 08134151964
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Ifyone123(f): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ekakamba:
It ain't about just bleaching, if you truly love yourself you gonna stop artificial nails, eye lash, brow, sole, palm, laps, bumbum, bweast, arm, ear, eye, attachment etc grin tongue
you forgot to add makeup or makeover. whatever its called.
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Legalbeing(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
folakemigeh:
we are talkin about complexion. U are here showing bom bom bom.
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Rapahel1116: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
Is it ur bum bum?....u guys should stop attacking her.
Legalbeing:

Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by vic2ry: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
folakemigeh:

Is dis ur real face? Aswear u fyn gan o.Btw, Ayam yoruba and single.
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by oribi(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
preccy69:
careful some dudes got x-ray vision lyk Superman
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by vic2ry: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
StephDamielola:

ME TOO
But why na? u sef fyn gan. Don't forget that I am yoruba and single. ...-)
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by oribi(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Legalbeing:
She got your attention ryt then her objective has been achieved...LOL
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ginaz:
The mentality is real from the pix I can see!!! I thought the issue is about bleaching not a photo gallery section...

* Modified *

As for that girl that said she is fair and doesn't need to bleach, your feet are in how many colours?

What is going on here? sad

grin grin

Some of them are brown skinned and out here claiming light skinned. Thanks to the filters grin

Like why are they posting their pictures all of a sudden to prove that they are 'light skinned'

To them being light skinned means you are beautiful
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
lepasharon:
I think it's so hypocritical how bleachers are so stigmatised...when there are many other ways Africans show self hate.

Stop policing bleachers abeg and look at other things
you dey bleach!

3 Likes

Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
Some of you will criticise those who are bleaching their skin but you won't marry someone who's dark skinned cause you don't want to have dark skin children.

Now how are you different from those who bleach their skin? You still have the same slave mentality undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by preccy69(f): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
oribi:

careful some dudes got x-ray vision lyk Superman
Lols, abi
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by preccy69(f): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
chalantmike:
if yhur were a male, yhud understand. like seriously yhu are beautiful.
hmmmm,thank you
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by darlenese(f): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
folakemigeh:

u even show us ur backyard complexion
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Misterdhee1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
preccy69:
hmmmm,thank you
I don't hit on nairalanders, but dear, i must confess that you are beautiful. And i really want to be friends with you, if u don't mind.
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by preccy69(f): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Misterdhee1:

I don't hit on nairalanders, but dear, i must confess that you are beautiful. And i really want to be friends with you, if u don't mind.
k but we ain't enemies kiss
Misterdhee1:

k but we ain't enemies
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Ginaz(f): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:

That one pain you? She didn't bleach but her feet has two colours undecided

grin grin
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Misterdhee1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
preccy69:
k but we ain't enemies kissk but we ain't enemies
We aren't enemies, but i need a confirmation. Perhaps, something like replying my pm shocked
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by preccy69(f): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Misterdhee1:

We aren't enemies, but i need a confirmation. Perhaps, something like replying my pm shocked
ok sir

1 Like

Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by lepasharon(f): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
preccy69:
speak for urself,I over love my natural hair

You are in the minority
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by preccy69(f): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
lepasharon:

You are in the minority
maybe
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by lepasharon(f): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Worwor:
you dey bleach!

must I bleach to point out hypocricy?
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by lepasharon(f): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ginaz:
The mentality is real from the pix I can see!!! I thought the issue is about bleaching not a photo gallery section...

* Modified *

As for that girl that said she is fair and doesn't need to bleach, your feet are in how many colours?

What is going on here? sad

Hyperpigmentation does not automatically mean someone bleaches. You seem really myopic.
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
luminouz:

Who cares? U already confessed u slept with up to 40 men in a thread!!! Ur what 22? 20? 23? DAT body count is what drives me d fvck away! Not ur colour/skin tone

Is she the one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) / Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine / Come In Here For Your Chinos Plain And Pattern Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.