Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? (16114 Views)

Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) / Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) / Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by aribisala0(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hypocrites every where start any beef with Ghanaians and the first thing Nigerians will say is they are black shameless ignoramuses. In other words my own better pass your own I no black reach you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by luminouz(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Is she the one
Yes naaaaaa....have forgotten d thread title....something about a geh who slept with 2788 men or something!!!!
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
lepasharon:

must I bleach to point out hypocricy?
Oya, talk true, you no "yellow"?

1 Like

Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by lepasharon(f): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Worwor:
Oya, talk true, you no "yellow"?

No, im brown undecided
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
lepasharon:

No, im brown undecided
OK, brown girl, congrats.
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
luminouz:

Yes naaaaaa....have forgotten d thread title....something about a geh who slept with 2788 men or something!!!!

And I just pmed the hoe
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Ekakamba: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ifyone123:
you forgot to add makeup or makeover. whatever its called.
grin
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by luckyz4rea(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2017
No matter how much they bleach it won't change their black mentality!

We were created black and until we come to terms with that, bleaching will always be thought to be away out of the stigmatization!

Self love won't stop people from bleaching but God's love will!

Until i accept and love God, I'll never understand why i have the kind of skin colour i posses!

Michael Jackson is a prime example to learn from because his is related to this.

It is not our colour that needs to change but our mentality; the way we think!
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by luminouz(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

And I just pmed the hoe
Lmaoooooooo! UnPM the Hoe bro!!!!!
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Misterdhee1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
preccy69:
ok sir
My pm is still lying fallow in ur mail box, u know? grin
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by preccy69(f): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Misterdhee1:
My pm is still lying fallow in ur mail box, u know? grin
sorry sir
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Misterdhee1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
preccy69:
sorry sir
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by xpressfashion: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hi People
click the link below to see all Ankara styles and designs at your door step
http:///2rvE4n4

Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by Misterdhee1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
preccy69:
sorry sir
Won't it be like my stalking u now dear? But pls, respond to my mail. Be a darling grin
Re: Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? by NNAMDIII(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2017
n

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trendy Ankara Styles To Rock. / Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) / Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.