Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Do I Go On & Tell Her I Like Her Sister More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Go On & Tell Her I Like Her Sister More? (922 Views)

My Gf Complains That I Value My Younger Sister More Than Her / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Go On & Tell Her I Like Her Sister More? by Krissykriss(m): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2010
Met this set of sisters when i recently moved into my hood. They all look very beautiful, i must admit. I like d 3rd one most but i dont usually see her as i do others. I was opportuned to talk to her immediate elder sis one day & we became friends (just friends). The friendship grew stronger cos i see her most; tho our discussions remained neutral. She invites me to their house sometimes even when they're all home. At a time she told me about how she was havin problems with her guy; she even puts d phone on loud speaker 4 me 2 hear when d guy calls beggin. I always advised her to make up with her guy.
I know she likes me but i like her sis more so i didnt want to be too attached to her.
Now i dont know how to go about her younger sis, the one i really like. The younger sis have seen us together so much that i believe she thinks there's something goin on btw me & d sis. I still like d younger sis more than i do her but i dont want it to look like i was gonna 'play ball' with d whole family. I never had intimacy with her; we never even kissed nor touched. Izzit wise to still go 4 d younger sis? I'm thinkin leavin all of them to be & remain a neutral friend to d whole family rather than create enemity btw d girls & constitute myself an 'enemy of d state'.
Re: Do I Go On & Tell Her I Like Her Sister More? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2010
trouble dey sleep
Re: Do I Go On & Tell Her I Like Her Sister More? by DeepSoul(f): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2010
MrPrsdent:

trouble dey sleep

Yanga dey go wake am, lol

@OP
Of course you should go ahead and let her know if you like her that much! Like u said yourself, nothing happened btwn you and he sis (abi were u lying?)

The issue of creating tension amongst the sisters is non-existent because she is presently dating sm1 else! Abi does she want to have two boyfrnds?

Na u dey worry urself jare.
Re: Do I Go On & Tell Her I Like Her Sister More? by toliamy: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2010
guy release ya swagga b4 is too late,(so oju abe n ko)
Re: Do I Go On & Tell Her I Like Her Sister More? by toliamy: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2010
guy release ya swagga (so oju abe n ko)
Re: Do I Go On & Tell Her I Like Her Sister More? by r231(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2010
tell her dat u like her sister cheesy
Re: Do I Go On & Tell Her I Like Her Sister More? by Krissykriss(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2010
@Deepsoul, yeah nothin happened btw me & d sis but could happen if i initiate it. She's so into me & have shown it in very many ways. I always knew i would eventually make her cry in d later stages had i faked being into her much so i stayed in d peripheral. How do i turn my attention fully to d younger all of a sudden? How will her other siblings see it? They all know their sis is into me & will frown at my goin for d 'wrong sis' - d younger 1.
@Toliamy, any idea on how to do that in this situation?
@r231, still thinkin about how she'll handle that information. Would have told her but fear what d reaction would be.
Re: Do I Go On & Tell Her I Like Her Sister More? by r231(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2010
^^^^in a joking way and see how she reacts

(1) (Reply)

What Wil U Do / Just Reconciled With My Ex-girl Friend But She's Unfaithful / No Friend : Could It Be Something About Me ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.