Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

"Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye (18508 Views)

Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife Are Agents Of Darkness - Gist Insider / President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by clefstone(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
was Nigeria created by God?

1 Like

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Sunnycliff(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Adeoye..... Another Unity Beggar

2 Likes

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by fkj950ax(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mologi:

his "congregation " are Nigerian.

Slain.
Epic response.

2 Likes

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by laffwitmi: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Baba dont mind that yahoo boy called Nnamdi Kanu...Yahoo Yahoo no pay again grin grin grin grin
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by fkj950ax(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
clefstone:

Dude leave God out of this. Is like asking if God created IPOB.
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by danyaril2yahoo: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
You're bias & Economic with the truth,your opinon is personal & not the will of the lord Jesus christ which i serve.All hail Biafra
stephanie11:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/13/want-nigeria-divide-agents-devil-bishop-adeoye/

1 Like

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Iamwrath: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
lolest

1 Like

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by divide9ja: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ediot bishop did he not help this evil govt come to power? angry

Why was he silent over the killngs of Christians. angry

looks like somebody has given him money to spew rubbish grin
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by ojuikwu: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
No be the raghead. Nnamdi Kanu that suffered In. Kuje. With correct whip from their. Oga. Norther peoples with kiliings. Of somE Ipod. Or ipad I vvain
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by victorazy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
how many imam don talk but only Christian leaders
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Badonasty(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
[/quote]

The heart of Africa is either Central African Republic or democratic republic of Congo

1 Like

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by ojuikwu: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
ojuikwu:
No be the raghead. Nnamdi Kanu that suffered In. Kuje. With correct whip from their. Oga. Norther peoples with kiliings. Of somE Ipod. Or ipad I vvain
ole. Kau nU
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by azimibraun: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
In essence Igbos are?
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Sagay212: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
I really do not know why Nnamdi Kanu was released. The hate that guy was spreading on the internet is enough to cause a very bloody war. I listened to him saying any igbo man attending a church were a yoruba man is the pastor is an animal and not fit to live. Nnamdi kanu is nothing but a hateful loser. I would appreciate if any ipod can tell what job Nnamdi kanu does. what job was he doing before radio biafra? which businesses does he have? He is just a scammer looking for a way to live through gullible ipods. Now he is getting gifts such as cow and i am sure he is being fed for free as of now.
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by greggng: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
They re not agent of the devil. The real agent of the devil re those who doesn't want restructuring of the country cos of their inordinate ambition to institutionalised injustice .
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by 0b100100111: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nnamadi Kanu is the first agent of the Devil!

I just dont know how he happened to have claimed to be a descendant of Israel

1 Like

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by tealaw(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bishop, you r not praying for naija enough. U guys pray for ur pockets

1 Like

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Mcowubaba: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sagay212:
I really do not know why Nnamdi Kanu was released. The hate that guy was spreading on the internet is enough to cause a very bloody war. I listened to him saying any igbo man attending a church were a yoruba man is the pastor is an animal and not fit to live. Nnamdi kanu is nothing but a hateful loser. I would appreciate if any ipod can tell what job Nnamdi kanu does. what job was he doing before radio biafra? which businesses does he have? He is just a scammer looking for a way to live through gullible ipods. Now he is getting gifts such as cow and i am sure he is being fed for free as of now.

Lol..
Na that 1 be your own problem grin grin
Na your food or money?
Wetin u wan use him Employment history and Curriculum Vitae do?
U wan give Nnamdi Kanu work?

Anyways, I don't support the hate Nnamdi Kanu propagated.
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by PointB: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
And you Mr Adeoye, are a foolish man. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Attention seeker.
You want more people in your business center to fleece.
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by 0b100100111: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
clefstone:

Who created The U.S.A? COS I KNOW IT TO BE THE PRESENT DAY SODOM AND GOMORRAH
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
I was expecting Yoruba Muslims,the way you wailers shout. But he is a bishop. To all those bastards, awon omo ale oodua, to won tara Ile lopo, so that the Igbos will hail them. Bleep u all
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by danyaril2yahoo: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Spot on & remain bless! He should rather focus on his ministry
Adaowerri111:
Stay out of this and face your congregation
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
smiley
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
He cannot face the devil. He a man of God so he better face his congregation and his ministry. angry sad
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by ExInferis(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Tell that to FFK and his igboe inlaws (or outlaws in this case)
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by cuedish: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's very true...the Arewa Youth guys are truly devils

But Nnamdi KANU is our messiah.

Get you fact right before you choose a foreigner as your messiah. ...Ipod Igbos grin
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by frank202012: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
one another goat pastor will say lugard is a prophet......
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Kashbwoyjnr: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Biased afonja Bishop
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Aufbauh:
We all know that their professed Shuku Okiki alabama is a god of ate and divisiveness cheesy

Nnamdi Kanu is his human agent

But he mentioned Oduduwa Republic,why don't you make reference to the god that fell from the sky instead of the heavenly God.
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by slim147(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Stay out of this and face your congregation

Are you one of the agents of devil who wants to divide the country
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by hardeycute(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
supereagle:
I maintain what I said. Biafra died and buried in 1970. Those who witnessed the war would not wish another one again. 3 millions souls perished just like that.
Who has said he wants war?
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by ORIGENAL(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Afonja pastor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Withdraw Nigeria From International Islamic Bodies - CAN Tells National Assembly / William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today / Apostle Kingsley Abiekunogho's Church Members Attack Journalists In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.