Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

"Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye (18503 Views)

Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife Are Agents Of Darkness - Gist Insider / President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by burkingx(f): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Stay out of this and face your congregation
.....Yes !!! grin grin grin

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Nwakaumu2: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
This the kind of statement that made Nnamdi Kanu to say that:"Yoruba pastors are worse than Boko Haram".

1 Like

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
South Africa remains the GIANT of Africa,while NIGER AREA remains a curse to Africa.The best universities in Africa are in SA, while this entity filled with useless and criminal minded leaders with no hope of good roads,electricity,medicare and a working system still wallow in stone age and self delusion.

Mr bishop keep on milking your congregation and allow this evil contraption to break for our own good.Let the Fulani/Hausa mafias rule themselves.If you don't have the guts to call Fulani herdsmen evil people,you remain a delusional god of man.

2 Likes

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by ApexPredator: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nigeria is the "giant" of Africa in terms of population, poverty and corruption.

1 Like

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by pazienza(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nwakaumu2:
This the kind of statement that made Nnamdi Kanu to say that:"Yoruba pastors are worse than Boko Haram".

You took the word from my brain, Damn you thief, lol!

Good one!

2 Likes

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by nototribalist: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Pastor adeboye have to protect his tithe contributors. He no wan hear sey them leave.
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Qyubee(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Aufbauh:
We all know that their professed Shuku Okiki alabama is a god of ate and divisiveness cheesy

Nnamdi Kanu is his human agent
grin cheesy guy u badt gaan oh! Shuku Okiki alabama got me rotfl
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Freshbaba95(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
supereagle:
I maintain what I said. Biafra died and buried in 1970. Those who witnessed the war would not wish another one again. 3 millions souls perished just like that.
Despite all that happened, why are the igbos treated like are nt part of this nation, all u knw is that pple died, bt u don't knw hw they have been surviving atfer the war.

1 Like

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Freshbaba95(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Make This Man Go Sit Down.
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by oweman: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
Those who has ears let them hear !
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by nototribalist: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
supereagle:
I maintain what I said. Biafra died and buried in 1970. Those who witnessed the war would not wish another one again. 3 millions souls perished just like that.
is it easy to fight a whole country army. Why didn't they give us the same weapon they had. One thing I know is that me and you and buhari are not brothers or one. We can never be one. So take your frustration else where. Unity beggers

1 Like

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by tosyne2much(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
The devil will always want to cause division where there's supposed to be unity

Those who want Nigeria to divide are nothing but clowns
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by ROYALD(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
nonsenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by fatiaforreal: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
The Jewish Children of Hate! Thus says lord, hearken to the word of God, from the Man of God.
Did I hear you say Afonja? Don't let thunder fire you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Marshalrhino(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Aufbauh:
We all know that their professed Shuku Okiki alabama is a god of ate and divisiveness cheesy

Nnamdi Kanu is his human agent

Abeg come borrow sense
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by highman10(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
0b100100111:
Nnamadi Kanu is the first agent of the Devil!

I just dont know how he happened to have claimed to be a descendant of Israel

PLEASE WHEN MENTIONING NNAMDI KANU'S NAME, PLEASE KINDLY GIVE HIM RESPECT BY PUTING "MAZI" BEFORE HIS NAME. HE IS A MAN OF HIS WORD.
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by buchilino(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
VERY SOON,EVEN D OPINION OF D DEVIL WILL PUBLISHED ON NL
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by janykute: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
What Belewa,Awolowo and Zik saw sitting this pastor won't see it even while standing.

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by patrick89(m): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
you see why nnamdi KANU said that Igbo man that goes to Yoruba's Church is a slowpoke grin

1 Like

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by patrick89(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
pazienza:

You took the word from my brain, Damn you thief, lol!

Good one!
me too, I have said it already....
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Maruchi203(m): 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Then those that say one Nigeria is better are the Devils incarnate.
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Herolly(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
All these baba will keep using the wold of God to entangle people mind, where does it says in the Bible that Nigeria shouldn't break up.... I don't blame them......... It's that foolish Lugard that caused all these problem for us.... Everyone would have been on his own.... Daddy you don't know the mind and will of God..... People are really suffering in this zoo called a country

R.I.P OLUFELA ANIKULAPO KUTI

Suffer suffer for world, enjoy for even (amen)
Muslim go dey yarn allahuakubar (amen)
Christian do dey yarn espritu......
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
ojuikwu:
ole. Kau nU
is this idowuswap?
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Iseoluwani: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
Thread is senseless. How soon does de-amalgamation amount to the work of devils? It doesn't add up.

Otem, were you banned or what, the moniker you do use has a long name na

Meanwhile how u doing with anti thesis class
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
I'm fully convinced that Nigeria will inevitably break and will signal the birth of BIAFRA......

I just discovered that Igbos are the only people that kept Nigeria united and that's why Nigeria will break.
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by MaziUchea: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
this gay advocating for E A Adebayo. church business
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Kdgoldyoungest: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
is right. agitators. hear some sense a bit
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Kdgoldyoungest: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Kdgoldyoungest:
is right. agitators. hear some sense a bit
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by professorchuks(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Stay out of this and face your congregation

ProudLy a Nigerian Bros. No Biafra, I hv. Decided to remain a Nigerian till Christ come
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by supereagle(m): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Freshbaba95:

Despite all that happened, why are the igbos treated like are nt part of this nation, all u knw is that pple died, bt u don't knw hw they have been surviving atfer the war.
The problems of Ndi Igbo lies within Ndi Igbo. When Igbo marginalized themselves within the tribe, In Igbo land, a Catholic priest from another place in Igbo land can't be a Bishop in Imbaise Diocese, It will be resisted. We do this to ourselves, we sow what we reap.
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by OtemAtum: 3:47am On Jun 14, 2017
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=57492101]

Otem, were you banned or what, the moniker you do use has a long name na

Meanwhile how u doing with anti thesis class[quote] yes I was banned. But what do u mean by antithesis class?
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by BiggyBamBam: 4:34am On Jun 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are The Teachings Of Paul Truly Against The Teachings Of Jesus? / Prophet Anointed CFM SEER 1 Claims He Healed HIV+ Man With Anointing Water / Withdraw Nigeria From International Islamic Bodies - CAN Tells National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.