Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo (33721 Views)

NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators / Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by aolawale025: 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
People must agitate for one reason or the other. That's the essence of democracy. The point is to find out how genuine the cause is. Then address it. Arrests. Detentions. Cannot solve this. Dialogue can.

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by veraiyke(m): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/secession-agitators-will-punished-osinbajo/
if ipob or maSsob had been the ones that gave this threat, by now they would have sent soldiers to begin man hunt and killing spree.
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Alexis11: 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
sekxy:
dwarf singing his master's national anthem

#modified..
all these ewedu malam quoting me....if u don't have any useful thing to achieve with ya phone better sell it. .

This Dirty ugly ashawo sef.... grin

I'm sure you know your forefathers are slaves to that "dwarf" fathers? grin

Funny enough, your generation is still yearning for freedom from the "dwarf" cool

I'm sure your next generation will do the same cheesy cheesy

grin

3 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by chukxie(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Arda1000:
Akuko! Arrest those stupid nothern ryoots like you did to kanu then we will know you are serious

Was he the person that arrested Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by DCONE1(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Not all but some igbo people mumu eeehn smh

2 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Arda1000(m): 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
chukxie:

Was he the person that arrested Nnamdi Kanu?
he is the government or did he speak against his arrest?

2 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Alexis11: 12:10am On Jun 14, 2017
DCONE1:
Not all but some igbo people mumu eeehn smh

As in ehn......, grin

cheesy grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by dvee2: 12:12am On Jun 14, 2017
LOOOL! THESE PEOPLE HAVE LOST IT SERIOUSLY. DEM SAY PACK YOUR LOAD AND GO, YOU SAY NO ITS A THREAT. DEM SAY OYA DONT CALL FOR CESSATION STAY, YOU SAY NO WAY YOU WANT TO GO.

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by poseidon12: 12:17am On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Short devil
Why not arrest the northerners that vowed to kill our IBO brothers

They are the ones he is referring to that they will be dealt with. The mischievous poster twisted the title to make it look like he is referring to the IPOB. People have the right to self determination. The Igbo have the right to want to leave Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by poseidon12: 12:20am On Jun 14, 2017
sarrki:

KANU is a terrorist

Likewise the arewa that gave that order

A terrorist for saying he wants to leave your beloved country? I guess you have a wonderful definition of terrorism different from what the dictionary says.

5 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by poseidon12: 12:24am On Jun 14, 2017
potent5:
Sometimes I wonder which kain prof this guy be sef.

Everybody get right to agitate for Secession; it's called right to self determination. It's in the UN Charter and forms part of the basic human rights.
And he's here threatening anyone agitating for Secession.

Punishment my foot

I did not read where he threatened secession agitators. The poster was being mischievous by twisting the title.

2 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 14, 2017
obataokenwa:
Just imagine 11 states share this money the whole 36 states Misuse. Bro, that ur urhobo will be like London. Don't allow hatred becloud your reasoning. There is something in this thing they don't want to let go. Think

My brother, war is a very bad thing. ask those who have experienced the last Biafra war. they never wish for it to happen again. people were eating each other because of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Alexis11: 12:36am On Jun 14, 2017
Just imagine how deep the hatred of these people for Osinbajo......

Even when all he said was not in anyway against them cheesy

hmmm...... Yoruba ronu ooo cool

3 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by baby124: 12:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Well he said nothing about Restructuring. *Laughs in spiritual powers*. You people will learn that the voice of the people is the voice of God. Nigeria must be restructured and that stupid and unfair constitution must be used to clean our Yansh once we put together an agreeable and fair one.

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Tmercy(m): 12:53am On Jun 14, 2017
yang:
The dwarf is now shouting one zoo
hehehe Gorilla
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by deomelo: 1:17am On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Short devil

While I strongly and heartedly agreed that promoters of violence and agitators must be punished, but you and your kind are even worse, you are sad and pathetic hypocrites since no such call for arrest came from you and your kind when kanu was preaching and promoting hate and violence and even solicited for guns to kill fellow Nigerians with and in fact, instead of calling for his arrest, you people labeled him your heroes and Messiah, you kneel and prostrate before him.

Hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by obataokenwa(m): 1:24am On Jun 14, 2017
Geesugar:

My brother, war is a very bad thing. ask those who have experienced the last Biafra war. they never wish for it to happen again. people were eating each other because of hunger.
No one will fight war bro. It will all push us to have a referendum and we go with agreements. The world is too wise now.

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by chukxie(m): 1:31am On Jun 14, 2017
Arda1000:
he is the government or did he speak against his arrest?

Blame Buhari for Nnamdi's incarceration. On the flip side, don't you think Nnamdi's imprisonment has made him stronger and even more popular than before he went to prison?

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by jumobi1(m): 1:39am On Jun 14, 2017
He simply said those threatening to incite violence will be punished. He is a lawyer and knows people have the right to agitate in Peace. Agitation doesn't mean violence.
He spoke well.

3 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by 2016v2017: 1:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Arda1000:
Akuko! Arrest those stupid nothern ryoots like you did to kanu then we will know you are serious

2 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by 2016v2017: 1:54am On Jun 14, 2017
EasternWind:
Pls What's keeping the government from arresting those responsible for Kaduna declaration?

Oh I forgot. Sacred cows

The only people with constitutional rights to kill and maim other Nigerians in this God forsaken British project.

3 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by 2016v2017: 1:55am On Jun 14, 2017
potent5:
Sometimes I wonder which kain prof this guy be sef.

Everybody get right to agitate for Secession; it's called right to self determination. It's in the UN Charter and forms part of the basic human rights.
And he's here threatening anyone agitating for Secession.

Punishment my foot

2 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by luckyboss(m): 3:15am On Jun 14, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos and Nnamdi KANU will rot in kuje

With all their supporters online
At your age sense never entered your brain.
Not by force that you should comment here, better remain calm and read people's comments.
Never again will you open that your rotten mouth to vomit odours here.

2 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 14, 2017
nkemjacob2:
Yemi Osinbanjo prove ur word arrest d leader or president of Ariwa youth and also the house of Representative representing kano state. FG knows those pple Dat made such statement.

As we release Nnamdi Kanu.. nko .. after flaunting his bail agreement.. did we arrest him.

SOB's everywhere ... grin

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 3:18am On Jun 14, 2017
luckyboss:

At your age sense never entered your brain.
Not by force that you should comment here, better remain calm and read people's comments.
Never again will you open that your rotten mouth to vomit odours here.

Why are you sweating profusely

Even in the cold

2 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by TempusQ(m): 3:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Those at the meeting were – the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Speaker of the House of Representative, Yakubu Dogara, Chief of Defence Staff, Gen. Gabriel Olanishakin, Chairman of Arewa Consultative Forum and former Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Comassie, Prof. Ango Abdullahi, former governor of Sokoto State, Aliyu Wamako, former Deputy Governor of Plateau State, Pauline Tallen, Publisher of Leadership Newspapers, Sam Ndah-Isaiah, Paul Unongo, AVM Murkar and Chairman Liberty Radio/Television, Tijani Ramalan and the Editor- in -Chief of Daily Trust, Dan Ali, among others.

Check the names and tell me who can confirm the outcome of the meeting to the targeted tribe.

Continue fooling yourselves and think you're fooling the oppressed.

Close door meeting my foot.

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by greatermax77(m): 4:00am On Jun 14, 2017
PMB created this whole problem with his 5% & 95% speech & some gullible Nigerians applauded him.
And he goes ahead to show it through militryliisation of the whole region & projects allocations & you expect us to sit & watch a watch him?
Pmb is on vandatta mission, a big mistake to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by greatermax77(m): 4:08am On Jun 14, 2017
PMB created this whole problem with his 5% & 95% speech & some gullible Nigerians applauded him.
And he goes ahead to show it through militryliisation of the whole region & projects allocations & you expect us to sit & watch him?
Pmb is on vandatta mission, a big mistake to Nigeria. It is only a tree you tell, you will cut it & remain there.
Our parents have suffered marginalisation & illtreatments, we are witness to all & have decided we have no feature in Nigeria.
Yes our people will loose alot now but I tell you, we gain more later.
Biafra is our own.

2 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by emi14: 4:54am On Jun 14, 2017
BrutalJab:
Self - determination denotes the legal right of people to decide their own destiny in the international order....

I don't blame you, cos you have no choice than to please the cabals or get booted out. smh
Osinbanjo made a fair and sound speech. His speaking peace and you don't expect him to say otherwise. This is democratic era whether implemented or not but my point of view, Nigeria is not ripe for democracy. These nonsense can never arise when likes of General Sani Abacha is in charge.

2 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by mayweather145: 5:48am On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Short devil
do u know u are a fool?
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Atk1nson(m): 5:52am On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Short devil
U clearly did not read d write-up because that was about the first sentence
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by wristbangle: 6:05am On Jun 14, 2017
AJJ17:

You get time sef.. Many of them did not bother to read the speech, they saw the headline and went mad, those that read the speech and still made crazy comments about the VP, well their own insanity is beyond redemption. I just wonder how they will survive if they succeed this there biafra thing with this kind of mentality. They should just leave already abeg.

Am telling u my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust / Throwback Photo Of Gowon And Ojukwu Reconciling 40 Years After End Of Civil War / Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.