Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo (33988 Views)

NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators / Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by SIRKAY98(m): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2017
Make him arrest and the War kukuma Start .
obataokenwa:
Osibanjo is only good with speeches but can't bite. What stops him from making arrests?
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by mokt(m): 6:10am On Jun 14, 2017
Even some people on NL are no longer in control after reading some comments. I decided not to quote anyone so I dont appear to be out of control either. God bless the Acting president with more words of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by dealslip(f): 6:13am On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Short devil
Why not arrest the northerners that vowed to kill our IBO brothers
Can't you read. That is exactly what he is saying. The headline is misleading. Anybody inciting violence against others will be arrested.
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by smellingmenses: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2017
luvinhubby:

Why is one terrorist being punished?
Stay out of this matter. Insane minds are talking here. Just read comments
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by smellingmenses: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2017
obataokenwa:
Osibanjo is only good with speeches but can't bite. What stops him from making arrests?
Unlike Buhari... He doesn't start without finishing. Be warned.
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by smellingmenses: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2017
samkay3g:
let them go
To where?
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by buchilino(m): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2017
mydavidorf:
the words of our president is the words of wisdom, the wise hear them and get wiser while the fools hear them and get agitated

U DUMMY, IT'S AG PRESIDENT. DUNDEE UTD.

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by buchilino(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2017
smellingmenses:
To where?
D DUMBEST QUESTION I HAVE HEARD SO FAR DIS MONTH.

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by AdeKamal(m): 6:59am On Jun 14, 2017
How..
They are mostly ignorant of some benefits we share.. Though tribalism sets in but strongwill keeps us going..

The rich ones are enjoying life in hausa land with Hausas .. Tittle upon tittle and enjoying FCT

Isso Kay

God bless me, my family and country
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Myself2(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Short devil

Hey come,I go slap you o
Why are you calling him a short devil,is he not just a short coordinating Vice President He has to dance to the tunes of hid tall devil boss
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by mavinc4u(f): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2017
Geesugar:

My brother, war is a very bad thing. ask those who have experienced the last Biafra war. they never wish for it to happen again. people were eating each other because of hunger.

Chei bro. Fear God small, which people were eating each other?

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Alanzazani: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2017
Nice word my president. For the silly ethnic bigots that flood every thread online, I wish there was someway they could arrest each and everyone of them. From every ethnic divide be it Ibos, yorubas or hausas.

For those that blame ipob for spreading hate speeches I would want to understand with you, but in the actual sense of the word you are no different from them. You lump all Ibos as Igbos and show bile and hate towards them.

On Sundays and Fridays all you bigots that cannot love your neighbor as yourself as the holy books teach will be in churches and mosques seeking God's favor
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Habeyy(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2017
Lobatan tongue
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by platinum131(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Short devil

The problem we have in Nigeria is our youths,they dont seem to have any wisdom. Just imagine all these comments? Was it Osibanjo that arrested and jailed Kanu? I will continue to say it that the president caused all these, he only made Kanu relevant by arresting him,he should have just ignored him and see how irrelevant the man would have become. If Osibanjo was the one at the helm of affairs he would have handled it better.The youths should be wise, all these agitators are sponsored,Arewa youths,Igbos,Oduduwa youths etc When the shit hits the fan their sponsors will join theiir families who they have safely tucked away abroad,while the youths will be at the losing end.
STOP FANNING THE EMBERS OF WAR! No one will gain from it.
#stopfanningtheembersofwar
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Habeyy(m): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2017
platinum131:

The problem we have in Nigeria is our youths,they dont seem to have any wisdom. Just imagine all these comments? Was it Osibanjo that arrested and jailed Kanu? I will continue to say it that the president caused all these, he only made Kanu relevant by arresting him,he should have just ignored him and see how irrelevant the man would have become. If Osibanjo was the one at the helm of affairs he would have handled it better.The youths should be wise, all these agitators are sponsored,Arewa youths,Igbos,Oduduwa youths etc When the shit hits the fan their sponsors will join theiir families who they have safely tucked away abroad,while the youths will be at the losing end.
STOP FANNING THE EMBERS OF WAR! No one will gain from it.
#stopfanningtheembersofwar
they will never listen... I for once will blame it on cheap data.. .now every Tom Dick and Harry can now form boss online....i wonder the motives behind so many write-up on NL
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by mpowa(m): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2017
sekxy:
dwarf singing his master's national anthem

#modified..
all these ewedu malam quoting me....if u don't have any useful thing to achieve with ya phone better sell it. .
This is the kind of statement that started all the nonsense... You guys will be sowing seeds of discord, your Ipob boss, Kunu has not learnt his lessons... Now when you start getting reactions from others you'll be shouting like victims

Now when you see people like cows, why are you surprised they're killing you like chickens.
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by morbeta(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2017
Igbo must leave the north it's a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out.

The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the Osinbajo nightmare.

The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari.

They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realized it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified.

Remember, Nigeria military is an all northern affair presently.

If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy.

Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy

Mine is to analyse.
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by DLuciano: 7:46am On Jun 14, 2017
sekxy:
dwarf singing his master's national anthem

#modified..
all these ewedu malam quoting me....if u don't have any useful thing to achieve with ya phone better sell it. .
sorry o, if thinking faculty is as your expression
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by onyidon22(m): 7:51am On Jun 14, 2017
sarrki:

No right woman or mother to be will support state of anarchy

self determination is a state of anarchy in ypur myopic mind right?[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by obataokenwa(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2017
smellingmenses:

Unlike Buhari... He doesn't start without finishing. Be warned.
So you're threatening me? Pray he comes back from sick bed before you look for who Buhari will finish up

2 Likes

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by feelgoodInc: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2017
hollah123:
if only those igbos supporting NK know that he can run away after causing trouble
This is the wisest words ever spoken in this forum, he's a British citizen.
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by ooshinibos: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2017
there are plenty agitators on nairaland , plenty
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2017
I hope this is not an attempt by the APC government to deny people of their right to self-expression. Alternatively, is it an attempt to provide a platform to stifle the agitation by the Igbo for better deal? Kanu was hounded to detention for making statements even lest seditious than that of the Arewa youths. Some of his men are still in detention until now. However the brazen manner of the Arewa youths pronouncements speaks volume about their confidence that they are above the law.
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Arda1000(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2017
chukxie:

Blame Buhari for Nnamdi's incarceration. On the flip side, don't you think Nnamdi's imprisonment has made him stronger and even more popular than before he went to prison?
I think Nnamdi Kanu have done well buy opening the eyes of Ndi igbo

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Arda1000(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2017
chukxie:

Blame Buhari for Nnamdi's incarceration. On the flip side, don't you think Nnamdi's imprisonment has made him stronger and even more popular than before he went to prison?
buhari, osibanjo... Father and son... Yes it made him stronger
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by 3Ceagle(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2017
Nice words from Osibanjo, but it all ends there. As I have always asked, shouldn't our present situation make the present leadership seek to correct the anomalies inherent in our political and leadership system. Shouldn't we begin to look at the constitution and the issue of unity as it relates to agreement by concerned parties rather than coercive and ambiguous set up we have now. Self determination is one of the basic items of the UN charter but it must also be done on laid down rules, telling a group of people that they must stay in Nigeria is not legally or moral right, because that is how anarchy and social disturbance starts. There is great job to be done on the part of the government and the agitators. On government part, convince the agitators to leave their agitation and show goodwill in policy and governance, let it be seen that something is done and not just threat and political statements. The agitators are expected to follow the due process of peaceful agitation and also open to peaceful dialogue. It's well known that the Igbos have been active participant in developing communities across Nigeria by means of trade, and in the process attracted envy and scorn. If there is no desire or believe in Nigeria would they have developed other places to the detriment of their home land? Nigerians need to be careful and civil in their utterances. GBN
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by BerryAnny(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Short devil
\
Stupidity has really cloudened your lil sense of reasoning. Can't you take 5 minutes only to read and digest the write-up before stupidly commenting here? PYO was addressing the issue of the Hausas driving your chestbeating Ipob brothers out of the north and you are here spitting nonsense.
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2017
BerryAnny:
\
Stupidity has really cloudened your lil sense of reasoning. Can't you take 5 minutes only to read and digest the write-up before stupidly commenting here? PYO was addressing the issue of the Hausas driving your chestbeating Ipob brothers out of the north and you are here spitting nonsense.
Sorry sir
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by BerryAnny(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2017
dealslip:

Can't you read. That is exactly what he is saying. The headline is misleading. Anybody inciting violence against others will be arrested.
You are minding the silly tribal bigot.
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Godson32(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2017
National Adviser
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Dreadful: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2017
90% of nairalanders spewing thrash against IPOB didn't even understand what Yemi said but because of Biafra phobia the OP twisted the headline while it's evident that from the VP's speech he was referring to the Arewa cows.
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by nkemjacob2(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2017
No no
TheCabal:

As we release Nnamdi Kanu.. nko .. after flaunting his bail agreement.. did we arrest him.

SOB's everywhere ... grin

we are waiting for FG to arrest him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta / Many Trapped In Abuja Building Collapse / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.