Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo (33996 Views)

NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators / Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by dinggle: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2017
See who is talking, slave to master, why did it take him this long? Oh! He had to wait on directive from his master's sick bed. Why wont yorubas be their own person? We all knew how Atiku represented himself under OBJ.
One thing is for sure APC aint coming back.....act while u can.. If GEJ has any regret it was him waiting on tomorrow to act.
Osinbanjo should have said "I have heard your cries, I feel your pains, Nigeria requires restructuring... The fact that he is a professor beats my imagination. A prof taking orders from a sick illiterate.
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2017
sekxy:
dwarf singing his master's national anthem

#modified..
all these ewedu malam quoting me....if u don't have any useful thing to achieve with ya phone better sell it. .
Half a cup of prepared ewedu will give you the following nutrients: 20 calories ,0.3 grams of fat, 3.1 grams of carbohydrate, 0.4 grams of fiber, 1.3 grams of protein, 87 mg of calcium, 22 mg of phosphorous, 1,334 IU of beta-carotene, 1 mg of iron, 0.02 mg of thiamin, 0.04 mg of riboflavin, 0.3 mg of niacin, 10 mg of Vitamin C, 48.9 IU of Vitamin E
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Euny86: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2017
Kanu's agenda is far differet from Arewa youth, a man seeking for freedom cannot be compared with d one seeking for war.
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2017
obataokenwa:
No one will fight war bro. It will all push us to have a referendum and we go with agreements. The world is too wise now.

I really hope so o
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2017
mavinc4u:

Chei bro. Fear God small, which people were eating each other?

I saw d video wen I was growing up. my dad had the video cassette then. the cassette was later banned from the market.
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by mavinc4u(f): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Geesugar:

I saw d video wen I was growing up. my dad had the video cassette then. the cassette was later banned from the market.

Don't tell me someone was taken video of them during the war. Hope it was not the indiami of Uganda movie?

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2017
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/secession-agitators-will-punished-osinbajo/
...enough of this nonsense. Igbos and Hausas are not having any crisis. If there should be a meeting to douse the tension as regards to the peaceful agitation for a soveign state, the FG must involve all the various stakeholders from the northern and southern divide.

The FG actions are directly or indirectly pitching the hausas against the igbos. I want to urge the leadership of ohaneze ndigbo and other stakeholders from igboland to boycott the said meeting. It is merely a cosmetic approach.
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by rainylad(f): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
...The funny thing is that the afonja savages who claim they cant wait to see Igbos leave Nigeria,have all gathered like vultures here..salivating and agreeing with the dwarf cor-ordinator called osibanjo.

..Pathetic and cowardly lots..tufia!

1 Like

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Ngokafor(f): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Alexis11:

This Dirty ugly ashawo sef.... grin

I'm sure you know your forefathers are slaves to that "dwarf" fathers? grin

Funny enough, your generation is still yearning for freedom from the "dwarf" cool

I'm sure your next generation will do the same cheesy cheesy

grin

...ccMynd44,is calling someone 'Ashawo' like this dude did allowed??..if she replies in kind now,you will come running here with your hammer
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Elbowroom: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Short devil
Why not arrest the northerners that vowed to kill our IBO brothers

Brain dead Onyi ara

Dis he arrest you when u are insinuating hate speeches and war tones?

Your brain de inside kanu yansh

No wonder u bow for him

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Elbowroom: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
When a tribe seek to worship ordinary albino brainless product of pigsty

This people sed

See as dem de worship kanu

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
mavinc4u:

Don't tell me someone was taken video of them during the war. Hope it was not the indiami of Uganda movie?

It wasn't a movie,
I said video, a documentary kind of video, taken during the war, it even occupied two cassettes. the title was "Nigerian Biafra war"
but it was later banned, I don't know why
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by jargo89(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
rainylad:

...The funny thing is that the afonja savages who claim they cant wait to see Igbos leave Nigeria,have all gathered like vultures here..salivating and agreeing with the dwarf cor-ordinator called osibanjo.

..Pathetic and cowardly lots..tufia!
You are a lady and i expected more from you. Read what the VP said and see he is actually in support of Igbos. He was warning the Arewa youths. My dear sister, dont get clouded by tribalism; its like being in a bottomless pit.

Embrace everyone based on their goodness not their tribe which is actually determined by God.

Ask yourself if your parents were Yorubas; will you repeat the above statement?
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Masterclass32: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2017
yang:
The dwarf is now shouting one zoo

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which one is ''One Zoo'' again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu And Atiku At Their Polling Units (photos) / Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket / The Dumbness Of The “convoy ” Story: Buhari Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.