Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS (80076 Views)

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by MrEdimulo82(m): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2017
olawonder:
"Those who blame the officer for running out got it wrong. I got the true account from an anonymous witness and feel I should share it since he cannot by reason of his office"

Abeg, no anonymous witness dey for dat place at d time unless u want to tell us one of d survivors told u d full story! Everybody dey give opinions based on d video... so if u wan give ur own opinion just say, no lie about some bogus anonymous witness.

grin grin grin grin grin...Lol,Nigerians and our sense of entitlement-ship. You sha wan make we believe your own story bah.... We saw the video, all at the scene fled: the armed and the unarmed, even the robber sef fled for their lives forget odeshi.....odeshi sef get expiry time. grin grin
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2017
lestat:

You are a big f00l
Come and stand before my cuz let him use his Glock on you then when you get to the other side then you can relate.
Dunce ...better understand things before you open your studp1d mouth and talk stuff you don't know about
Bro believe me, I once did not believe in the efficacy of this juju stuff until the gateman of the estate I used to live in was attacked by robbers who came to rob the estate. Dude was shot many times and he was able to kill 3 of the 8 robbers. He is still alive, hale and hearty and still guards our gate. That evening, they drove in 2 vehicles and, as the main gate was locked, 2 of them came down from the first car and started shooting sporadically. I think they were going to open the main gate. The gateman walked casually out of his small house by the gate with his shotgun, shot and killed the two of them and proceeded to lock the small gate, all while being shot at. He shot at one of the cars and someone fell out. The other robbers then drove off.
I didn't believe it and was arguing upandan with my family and neighbors as I was not at home at the time, until i saw the CCTV footage of the whole thing.

I'm not saying juju was involved in this case, what I'm trying to make you understand is don't deny the existence of something just because you've not experienced it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Princedapace(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2017
ThaPatriot:
I was enjoying the story until i read the dipping gun inside blood part! Nigerians can we ever stop being? The only robber that got hit by a bullet is the guy on blue 'he went down straight' as can be seen in the video there was no allowance for proper aim and so the policemen didn't get a clear shot, had they, story would have been different..forget all this odaeshi mumbo jumbo

my brother, odaeshi na real! Maybe not in this story, i cant tell what i didnt see.. but i av seen this juju stuff work first hand.. policemen have different ways to neutralize this juju of a thing..

Pls, it is real.. some policemen do juju too..

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by judedwriter(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2017
majekdom2:
if they didn't have odeshi, the guy in blue won't approach the post the way he did. He was confident in something!
I no know why some africans living in a place called africa, will behave like they r born in Norway or finland! It was so obvious that they carrying charms...

5 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Snowstorm: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2017
Those three policemen had tactical advantage! Simple they dulled... Rip to them

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2017
wink2015:
Secondly, I wish to know how the rest fleeing robbers particularly their driver that wore blue native wear that was shown in the CCTV footage and the other guy that took away the money how where they later caught by the Nigeria police?

Where they blocked as they were driving away or they ambush them in their hideout?

The story is not complete.

The Other day, I saw a police officer walking pass a dead robber corpse. This is supposed to be a crime scene and things supposed to be done properly like what we use to see in crime scenes in overseas or foreign films.
I believe the police make use of informants. A cold room close to my office was robbed in December 24th 2014 and they killed a police officer on duty. The policeman just shot into the air, threw down his gun and started running away but got a headshot from one of the robbers. The robbers escaped. By January 1st, we got news that the robbers had been arrested
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by PureMe01: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2017
basictutor:

It's easily said now because you were not at the scene. Can u imagine how confused and highly fearful the cops would have been? It's not easy, they did their best.
nigga tell those fools.they think its easy.wen most of dem run from ordinary fireworks,they now want d cops to act James Bond.d cops did their best.they cant be perfect all d time.I salute them but more importantly,d bastards have been apprehended.
Deservedly,jungle justice would have been cooler for these underworld blood suckers but their fucking beneficiaries would storm threads to rain sympathy on them,defending them...saying they deserved to be tried lawfully even after taking lives tho as just less than 2% of them could be wrong identity.they know they would only be slapped with life imprisonment or better granted bail.dats d kind of country we live in.
U can imagine a deadly badoo gangster who was about to b lynched by mob d jungle way started smiling and felt relief on sighting d police instead of being more fearful at d stance.dats to tell u DAT these guys know they will have to live even after taking lives.
I wonder d last time I heard an apprehended armed robber was executed openly so DAT d rest will learn.just imagine how those robbers have turned a woman a widow all of a sudden and kids fatherless all in d name of living a fake life.for those of u who would say "let him who has no sin cast d first stone" in this case,u are a suspect.
U can't take lives and expect to live!!!

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Kylekent59: 10:45am On Jun 14, 2017
NairaSand:

There is nothing like wear the AK47! What I saw was him releasing shots. Not getting hit!
U no get eyes. No worry I will send d pix here. Only sharp eyes can see it well
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by eddieo(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2017
The fist mistake those policemen made was not aiming at the driver and the car tyres. These policemen opened fire first on the back seat of that car. Notice, the robbers where not even concerned about the security post at first because they were more concerned about attacking their target before he enters the banking hall.
Again, the small (pedestrian) gate was opened which could serve as exit point for this policemen to keep those robbers within the banking premises pending when reinforcement shows or other policemen from other banks join them on the street. Simultaneously, those policemen at the back will be able to finish those robbers since those robbers cannot easily escape because of those shooting from outside the gate.
It was very wrong for that Officer to run towards the back after taking the robber in blue T-shirt down. He could easily run out towards the pedestrian gate.

I do not believe in ''Odeshi'' but i will only drown in self deception not to know that the confidence with which their leader bounced out of the car towards his target is a proof that he was fortified with black powers. likewise, the robber shooting from the back car was actually hit by a bullet the reason why he jerked back into the car while his legs where all outside but his fortification was strong. Just like Hercules, i believe every Odeshi fails when a bullet hits a region that isnt fortified the reason why that robber fell to the bullets from sergeant Iboko. The confidence with which the robber approached the police post without fear at first shows that he was also fortified with black power.
Those police from the back responded late after the first gun short was fired into the air by the robbers. i want to believe it was seargent Iboko that was shooting back even after he fell to bullets while running.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2017
judedwriter:

I no know why some africans living in a place called africa, will behave like they r born in Norway or finland! It was so obvious that they carrying charms...
I wonder ooo my brother. The Chinese believe in some kind of mystery which some display in their martial art, Same with the Indians. I wonder why Africans will be quick to believe mysteries don't exist when it's obvious it does.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by nairaman66(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Total hogwash story.., where were these invincible iBoko colleagues when the robbers left the bank premises in a relaxed commando style?

The police man was brave, but shot indiscriminately! He would have carefully taken out the driver first and this would have sent the other robbers into panic mood! But let me not believe this Odeshi story!!
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by timunstopable: 10:49am On Jun 14, 2017
stankezzy:
For those making foolish argument , just tell me how somebody seated at the back of this car can escape these bullet, if there is not more to it, than we know, a lot of people will just ridicule it to make what the police man said looks foolish, I have seen a situation where a white man said "These those not follow the law of nature"

You have a point with this picture

But watch the video. Immediately the policemen opened fire on the window the guy at the back could not be seen.he dodged moved to the other side and was lucky..

It was when the policeman shot his fellow robber he brought out his gun to face idoko and he wasn't even confident like his fellow robbers.the moment idoko fled and turned his back he came out and shot

Let's just say he was lucky and more tactical.. He didn't expose himself

If you say the driver now was using odeshi I might believe you.Because that one came down of the car like if bullets were not flying around him walked to the their target unarmed...But having said that none of the policemen shot at the driver. So we can only assume he had odeshi..what if they shot at him and he died

I just feel the robbers were tactical..

They were 4.

But they were not distracted

2 went for their target when the policemen shot at their car

The one in the blue left their target and faced the policemen.. He didn't go to the door.. Wise move went to the window took them down..unfortunately for him he didn't know idoko wasn't hit he entered to be sure

All these while the robber at the back didn't come out until his fellow was shot

So he was the only one left to provide cover at that side

I doubt the odeshi

Instead I saw policemen shooting without hitting target

Policemen need better training

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by abels(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2017
Kylekent59:

It is now I know that nairaland is full of kids.

How can u be inside a post and u are not seeing what's happening outside,so u expected him to just go outside because u have watched d video and seen that they were only 4.

Sometimes I wonder the kind of people we gat in dis fucking country
.. My guy no nid to abuse me, since tis story came out i hv nt heard dat some of d robbers were outside.. Pls dnt call me a kid fr notin
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Iolo(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2017
carammel:
I don't think it is any odoeshi,the bullets did not hit the robbers well,it only broke the glass and hit the door,reason the driver had to move forward to take cover.
On the eyewitness part,so he had eyes that could penetrate through bricks which made him know iboko dipped gun on his collegue's blood.
If i slap this person ehn angry angry angry

Upon watching the video, it's clear our policemen are soo poorly trained. They can't aim properly.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by spaggyy(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Lyklyday:
iboko was not stupid to run but was out of bullet...thats what I noticed if not so he would have stayed back and finish them all

OK, if there were 4 police in there, and three are down, why can't he pick the guns of the fallen police to return fire? Better than running without cover

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by FabioPeter: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2017
The police need adequate training. Despite the unexpected attack, they had superior number yet they were unable to take any clean shot save for the point blank shot.
What exactly is the protocol for positioning and emergency response? I really hope they have an insurance cover. May their soul RIP.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by boottaesama: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2017
CastedDude:
An Imo state based lawyer, Kissinger Ikeokwu - has claimed to have gotten the true account of the robbery that happened at Zenith Bank, Owerri - which left gallant policeman, Sergeant Iboko dead. The brave policeman who killed one of the four armed robbers in the attack, suffered severe gunshot injuries and died the next day in a police clinic in Owerri after he was allegedly rejected at the Federal Medical Centre, Owerri.

Read what was shared by the lawyer on Facebook concerning the incident.

Those who blame the officer for running out got it wrong. I got the true account from an anonymous witness and feel I should share it since he cannot by reason of his office.

When the robbers approached the Bank, three Policemen were in the small Security House. They displayed gallantry by shooting and blasting the car windows, but the robbers still emerged frim he car unhurt in what many have described as "Odoeshi". The robber in blue the officer shot dead moved tactically to the small window at the back side the Policeman ran towards. He sprayed them with bullets killing one instantly and severely injuring the officer who today lost his one eye. The gallant Iboko was the man the robbers bullet didnt touch and he took cover lying low and kept his calm.

Confident that he had finished the officers who took cover at the small security post, the robber on blue decided to enter and finish the last breath off all the officers. It was then that Iboko who had taken cover having seen his men in the pool of their blood decided to either act or die with them. Sensing the invinsibility of the robbers, Iboko was reported to have deeped his gun nussle into the blood of his colleagues and that proved vital in neautralizing the suppossed odoeshi.

Immediately the robber on blue who had sprayed them with bullets from the back window approached the door, Iboko took him out. Having shot and proved he was alive, Iboko knew he must flee or wait for the robbers who didnt fear bullets now come for him. He made the deft move with just 20% chance of escaping. He ran towards the backside of the Bank building through the left flank.but he couldnt run too far as he fell to bullet wounds.

Upon his falling the other robber he had a face toface close range shootout with now came towards him and rained bullets on him, but Iboko's four colleagues at the back gave him backup...... that backup was bullets from the far end of the backyard that made the killer of Iboko retreat and run to their car in a hurry.

Iboko died later of his wounds. 7 Policemen were on duty on that very day at the Bank wetheral Branch. 3 lost their life including iboko. One survived with injuries. 3 escaped unhurt and told the story you read hereby.

The survivors were at the back yard and they reinforced Iboko giving him cover when he fell. Their bullets made the rubbers retreat in a hurry and not pick the guns of the slain officers. Their back reinforenent made the robbers abandon their colleague through whom Police got the clues that ultimately led to the arrest and waterloo of the robbers.

Iboko took cover lying low with a dead colleague and one whose eyes was shattered by the same man he killled. He killed same man when he came tru the door but lost I trying to run after exposing his cover. Watch the video again. Spot the robber on blue go behind which the CCTV camera didn't cover. He shot the 3 officers from the back window on close range target. Iboko was lucky not to be hit and took effective cover lying low. He moved when he had to move when the man now came tru the door to finish the job and Iboko took him out.

Such Gallantry. RIP to the fallen........ My condolences to the families.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/sergeant-iboko-killed-in-zenith-bank-robbery.html

the guy who wrote this, is an ODE OSHI.....how did the source see Iboko dip his gun in blood? angry angry angry everybody wants to talk sha.
bloody ODE OSHI

R.I.P Iboko
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by nattyGENT: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2017
All the people b;aming the backup police @ the back of the bank think like fowls. Security officials are intelligence officers, so you expected them to appear & catch the bullets? Bank robbers are well fortified physically and otherwise
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by segxi1960: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2017
som4reel:
Those saying the policemen could have shot at the car tyres...the tyres of the car are tubeless and I don't think shooting at them would av any effect... Just saying
Bruh!
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by spaggyy(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2017
stankezzy:
your statement looks foolish ,did u read the post at all, that he would have stayed in can't u see from the video and pictures that bullet were sprayed at the doors and windows yet the robber that fired him still come out un hurt , AK47 can open the body of the car and come out through the other side but in this case the robbers are un hurt
I won't say ur statement is foolish (that's how u think) what now makes the other police fall when he was shot? Why can't they shoot the tyre instead of the door?
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Olulinks(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2017
femi4:
Use your brain, if you sit behind the car window..... you can't cover the whole circumference of the window.

I ve been in a bus where the driver was shot by armed robbers....the windshield was shattered but somehow the bullet missed the driver and hit the passenger behind him
You are a village boy. How many shots were fired by your armed robbers? Go sit behind car glass window to receive those kind of shots fired by the police as we saw in the video shared and let's see if you will be here again to display your ignorance.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by hefelove(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2017
C as all of una dey talk like say una fit face gun, armed robbers for that matter wey no get joy o. cheesy too much of Hollywood dey deceive una

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by ebukahandsome(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2017
mctowel01:

Lol... no one is really blaming the officer honestly, we are only exposing the lack of proper training of the officers meant to protect. The late officer did the best of his ability in that circumstance. Two properly trained sergents will effectively take down those robbers as its obvious even the robbers arent well trained also. We hope it becomes wake up call to the authorities in the Nigerian police force.
Yes ooo.. .
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by TheMortician: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2017
CastedDude:
An Imo state based lawyer, Kissinger Ikeokwu - has claimed to have gotten the true account of the robbery that happened at Zenith Bank, Owerri - which left gallant policeman, Sergeant Iboko dead. The brave policeman who killed one of the four armed robbers in the attack, suffered severe gunshot injuries and died the next day in a police clinic in Owerri after he was allegedly rejected at the Federal Medical Centre, Owerri.

Read what was shared by the lawyer on Facebook concerning the incident.

Those who blame the officer for running out got it wrong. I got the true account from an anonymous witness and feel I should share it since he cannot by reason of his office.

When the robbers approached the Bank, three Policemen were in the small Security House. They displayed gallantry by shooting and blasting the car windows, but the robbers still emerged frim he car unhurt in what many have described as "Odoeshi". The robber in blue the officer shot dead moved tactically to the small window at the back side the Policeman ran towards. He sprayed them with bullets killing one instantly and severely injuring the officer who today lost his one eye. The gallant Iboko was the man the robbers bullet didnt touch and he took cover lying low and kept his calm.

Confident that he had finished the officers who took cover at the small security post, the robber on blue decided to enter and finish the last breath off all the officers. It was then that Iboko who had taken cover having seen his men in the pool of their blood decided to either act or die with them. Sensing the invinsibility of the robbers, Iboko was reported to have deeped his gun nussle into the blood of his colleagues and that proved vital in neautralizing the suppossed odoeshi.

Immediately the robber on blue who had sprayed them with bullets from the back window approached the door, Iboko took him out. Having shot and proved he was alive, Iboko knew he must flee or wait for the robbers who didnt fear bullets now come for him. He made the deft move with just 20% chance of escaping. He ran towards the backside of the Bank building through the left flank.but he couldnt run too far as he fell to bullet wounds.

Upon his falling the other robber he had a face toface close range shootout with now came towards him and rained bullets on him, but Iboko's four colleagues at the back gave him backup...... that backup was bullets from the far end of the backyard that made the killer of Iboko retreat and run to their car in a hurry.

Iboko died later of his wounds. 7 Policemen were on duty on that very day at the Bank wetheral Branch. 3 lost their life including iboko. One survived with injuries. 3 escaped unhurt and told the story you read hereby.

The survivors were at the back yard and they reinforced Iboko giving him cover when he fell. Their bullets made the rubbers retreat in a hurry and not pick the guns of the slain officers. Their back reinforenent made the robbers abandon their colleague through whom Police got the clues that ultimately led to the arrest and waterloo of the robbers.

Iboko took cover lying low with a dead colleague and one whose eyes was shattered by the same man he killled. He killed same man when he came tru the door but lost I trying to run after exposing his cover. Watch the video again. Spot the robber on blue go behind which the CCTV camera didn't cover. He shot the 3 officers from the back window on close range target. Iboko was lucky not to be hit and took effective cover lying low. He moved when he had to move when the man now came tru the door to finish the job and Iboko took him out.

Such Gallantry. RIP to the fallen........ My condolences to the families.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/sergeant-iboko-killed-in-zenith-bank-robbery.html
Saw this thread late but I'm compelled to comment: first off, you sound more like a school dropout blogger than a lawyer.

Everything about the bank robbery captured on CCTV just proved the kind of bad training Nigeria police offer their men.

The police fired and missed the armed robber sitting at the back of the car even at close range. Even after the criminal in blue walked into the security room casually, any fool with a gun will take him down, so no credit there.

The police man should have remained under the cover of the security room to engage the remaining robbers and not run out to the open , defenceless, exposing himself to the mercy of the robbers.

That's no bravery. Nigeria police only have proficiency in extorting money from motorists, harrasing tricycle and commercial operators and doing dragnet arrests.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by segxi1960: 11:22am On Jun 14, 2017
It's hot.
Adebowale89:

this is what am talking abt. how can securities personnel securing a whole financial institutions won't have cover up and head bullet proof

in a sane society, the NPF would have been petitioned and probed. am sure those things were included in their budget but would be embezzled

this is totally insane
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by spaggyy(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2017
bitcoinvin:

true talk but what if he had only 5 bullets and they got finished?
more reason he shouldn't have fired sporadically... He could have gone for headshot, heart or leg... Or maybe the tyre of the vehicle

But since he wasted the bullets he ought to have picked the gun of the other policemen that were down already
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by IBreakRules: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2017
spaggyy:
Firstly the robbers did not know the cops were in the security post.... The cops only need to take clean headshots at the robbers, starting with the driver and also the tyre of the car(abi car get odeshi?)

3 cops can easily take out 3 robbers in 10 seconds, the robbers got their eyes on the money

But the unprofessional shots of the police attracted the robbers to deal with them

And the iboko cop that ran for cover Was stupid... He ought to have taken cover in the place and shoot at anyone that makes a stupid move toward the security post

And if they had blown out the car tyres, the robbers will be immobile and they will have no choice than either change car or Change spare tyre (lol) and the other 3 cops at the back of the bank can have enough time to come out and finish the work...
exactly what I have been saying o! but they say its easier said than done. They obviously can't go fat with a flat tyre, and cars dont have 'odeshi'
they are cops for heaven's sake!
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by ThaPatriot(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2017
undecided so u mean to tell me that u have witnessed firsthand where someone was shot at close range and somehow the bullets didn't penetrate his body because of his 'odeshi'

Princedapace:

my brother, odaeshi na real! Maybe not in this story, i cant tell what i didnt see.. but i av seen this juju stuff work first hand.. policemen have different ways to neutralize this juju of a thing..

Pls, it is real.. some policemen do juju too..
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by spaggyy(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2017
basictutor:

It's easily said now because you were not at the scene. Can u imagine how confused and highly fearful the cops would have been? It's not easy, they did their best.
did you just say fearful? .... Does that mean they are not capable of their duties? So why are they there, to harrass unarmed civilians? Or scare away flies?
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by femi4: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2017
Olulinks:

You are a village boy. How many shots were fired by your armed robbers? Go sit behind car glass window to receive those kind of shots fired by the police as we saw in the video shared and let's see if you will be here again to display your ignorance.
you must be blind... A shot was fired. The rest of the policemen ran away due to shock
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by spaggyy(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2017
shine12:

Its sweet to say, but when death is staring at people in the face, all this your analysis cannot be remembered.
so if u were in that situation, you won't use ur brain?

You won't think before u act... U will rather fire in the air because death is staring at you?
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2017
That AK-47 has nothing less than 30 rounds, with the "rapid switch" an added capability, yet our cops won't hit target. if its to shot a bus driver dead with a single shot, #bingo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] / 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. / Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.