Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Qualities Of Fine Boy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Of Fine Boy! (2046 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities Of Fine Boy! by Ifakiland(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
1) from a rich ohm 2) went to a private or foreign sch 3) has a good job 4) has a car 5) lives in a posh apartment 6) very very very handsome 7) has no gf (pest) cool has a savings 9) hates marriage 10) mom won't allow him rest "I want a grandchild" I'm a complete fine boy

5 Likes

Re: Qualities Of Fine Boy! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
...chairman

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of Fine Boy! by forreelinc(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmm sounds like me except I run my own business,I have a power bike, going to john Hopkins on a schorlarship next year.
Re: Qualities Of Fine Boy! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
1) from a rich ohm
2) went to a private or foreign sch
3) has a good job
4) has a car
5) lives in a posh apartment
6) very very very handsome
7) has no gf (pest)
cool has a savings
9) hates marriage
10) mom won't allow him rest "I want a grandchild"
I'm a complete fine boy

What you mean ohm? You mean Ohm's law that deals with the relationship between voltage and current in a conductor?

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of Fine Boy! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Op this is a very strange thread
Are you bragging or advertising your self for girls
Or are you looking for someone to kidnap you grin
You need to make that clear

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of Fine Boy! by Jaynom(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

What you mean ohm? You mean Ohm's law that deals with the relationship between voltage and current in a conductor?
Savage! grin
Wordplay, punchline, sarcasm all in one.
Re: Qualities Of Fine Boy! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

u had to see dat one grin grin grin grin
Re: Qualities Of Fine Boy! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jaynom:

Savage! grin
Wordplay, punchline, sarcasm all in one.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

lefulefu:

u had to see dat one grin grin grin grin

No mind me o

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of Fine Boy! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
I've always known for a fact that: "Big dogs don't bark"
Re: Qualities Of Fine Boy! by pepemendy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
bro I fine pass you...
Re: Qualities Of Fine Boy! by JayB11(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
iamadonis2:
I've always known for a fact that: "Big dogs don't bark"
True true!!! I used to argue dat big dogs must bark, so one day, i was on my way to visit my uncle who stays at Wuse 2, i dropped at a bus stop n decided to continue trekking till i reached the front of diz mansion wit a large compound n secured wit electric wires, CCTVs etc. The gate of d house is beautiful, and dia is space wia one can squat n view d compound. I dint know dat space was for a different reason, i decided to walk slowly, admiring d house through some spaces btw d gate. CURIOSITY!!! I went closer to the gate, but bro! what i heard n saw made me Usain Bolt of my own. Three hefty dogs abi na lions? brought half of their body under d gate n made d Hrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm!!! sound as dey wia struggling to com out n treat me, that sound was a killer sound and as i turned n saw dem, i didnt knw wen i ran n passed my uncle's house. Some people laffed at me from dia balcony, buh who get dia tym. The house as i learnt belongs to Charlse Soludo.
Re: Qualities Of Fine Boy! by elkon(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
1) from a rich ohm 2) went to a private or foreign sch 3) has a good job 4) has a car 5) lives in a posh apartment 6) very very very handsome 7) has no gf (pest) cool has a savings 9) hates marriage 10) mom won't allow him rest "I want a grandchild" I'm a complete fine boy

Re: Qualities Of Fine Boy! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
But bro why the advert(s)...abi your rich ohm owners don tire for you.

Poor boy from a rich ohm gringrin
Re: Qualities Of Fine Boy! by Shiitposter: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
1) from a rich ohm
2) went to a private or foreign sch
3) has a good job
4) has a car
5) lives in a posh apartment
6) very very very handsome
]7) has no gf (pest)
cool has a savings
9) hates marriage
10) mom won't allow him rest "I want a grandchild"
I'm a complete fine boy

https://www.nairaland.com/3832968/need-serious-gf
Why do you need them if they are pest?

(1) (Reply)

Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! / Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? / Never Play With Your Sex Organs Or You Risk Heart Attacks Studies Have Shown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.