Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? (2045 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? by fineboynl(m): 1:08am On Apr 04, 2018
boys are now dating and loving runs babe/ ashawo. but what is more common among them is that the relationship doesn't last...

only few end up marrying them and mostly the broke guys, or the guys they help.

will you date and marry a runs girls?
Re: Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? by highqueen(f): 1:10am On Apr 04, 2018
shut your trap and go to bed,so What happens to females that get married to those brostitutes.

are they all dead?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? by highqueen(f): 1:13am On Apr 04, 2018
fineboynl:
boys are now dating and loving runs babe/ ashawo. but what is more common among them is that the relationship doesn't last...

only few end up marrying them and mostly the broke guys, or the guys they help.

smh,it's not a must to create a thread when it's crystal clear you need sleep,

those ones you call runs babe whatever happens to marry the richest dudes in town,drop that rubbish and sleep oga.
Re: Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? by Ejika48(f): 1:24am On Apr 04, 2018
They're d best! Coz nothing entices them again not like all dz Street girls that bleep without cd, get pregnant n for d baby on on mumu lovi lovi guy. U will be surprised that 95% of kids from dz so called honest bitches re bastards........ Mstchew! Dont tell me rubbish joor!
Re: Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? by Ityoveremo: 1:25am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? by fineboynl(m): 1:36am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

smh,it's not a must to create a thread when it's crystal clear you need sleep,

those ones you call runs babe whatever happens to marry the richest dudes in town,drop that rubbish and sleep oga.
MissRaine69, this is what i was trying to tell you.
Re: Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? by highqueen(f): 1:38am On Apr 04, 2018
fineboynl:
what's wrong with you?
Re: Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? by MissRaine69(f): 1:54am On Apr 04, 2018
fineboynl:

You do realise some of these monikers belong to teenagers right? There are mature well mannered educated people here and then there is everyone else
But I get your point grin
Re: Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? by internationalman(m): 1:54am On Apr 04, 2018
SMH for boys... bcoz unlike girls there's no always evidence to show that a guy has sleep with a whole community we think we can decide who or not to call ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? by Earthquake1: 2:28am On Apr 04, 2018
^^One prostitute is pained
Re: Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? by prechbills1(m): 5:19am On Apr 04, 2018
fineboynl:

only few end up marrying them and [s]mostly the broke guys, or the guys they help.[/s]

why do you think broke guys marry prostitutes? are women for sell or what? ..most people who use the word "broke" on social media can't eat standard food yet they call people broke.. undecided
Re: Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her?? by prechbills1(m): 5:20am On Apr 04, 2018
broke people have been abusing the word "broke" since 1990 ...you're broke yet you come on social media to brag, if I should run your matter now I'm sure you're a broke nigga _

(1) (Reply)

If I Were Ur Gf 4 A Day, Wat Can U Give Me 2 Make Me Happy Always / What Do Ladies Actually Mean By The Following Statements? / Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.