Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Share Your Experience With A NL Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience With A NL Girl (3631 Views)

Whaleshares Would Love To Sponsor A NL Romance Section Specific Contest / Kindly Post A Nl Comment U Find Most Inspiring on to This Thread. Here Is Mine! / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Tominix(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
So guys you might have found a girl attractive and start to chat with her or there about, so share any experience with any of them. . . . . . .
MINE:::: Wait let me go and drink my remaining garri______
CHECK THIS OUT
https://www.fiverr.com/e_edit/
Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tominix:
So guys you might have found a girl attractive and start to chat with her or there about, so share any experience with any of them. . . . . . .
Table shaking...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by phintohlar(f): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tominix:
when you're done drinking your garri come and share yours 1st

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Naomila: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tip:Nairaland girls are the everyday girls you see on your streets ,churches and etc

some put on a different personality for themselves when their online here.
So what's your experience with a nairaland girl? it's the experience you have with any other girl you meet offline!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by finalboss(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Must you know everything?
Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Tominix(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
finalboss:
Must you know everything?
If i invoke electric pole to fall on you, they will be like am wicked eh, buh share ur experience na!
Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by finalboss(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tominix:
If i invoke electric pole to fall on you, they will be like am wicked eh, buh share ur experience na!
grin grin open your Xender grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by StrikeBack(m): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tominix:
Dont put sugar in your garri so you'll be able to recount your bitter experience undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by illicit(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
the comments/ insults are loading.....

wait for it
Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by CAPSLOCKED: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
THERE ARE OVER -
-50,000 GIRLS IN YOUR STATE
- 20 GIRLS IN YOUR STREET
- 1,375 ON YOUR FACEBOOK MESSENGER
- 280 ON WHATSAPP

ALL THESE GIRLS THAT YOU CONVERSE WITH, BUT IT IS THIS LOUSY NL GIRL WHO HAS BEEN INFLUENCED BY OTHER LOUSY NL GIRLS TO MAKE MOCKERY OF EVERY LOUSY NL BOY AND RIDICULE LIFE OUT OF THEM THAT YOU WANT.

YOU PEOPLE LIKE STRESS.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
If I decide to share my experiences with nairaland guys eh, the internet will break.
Anyways forgotten most of them, love throwing away useless memories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THERE ARE OVER -
-50,000 GIRLS IN YOUR STATE
- 20 GIRLS IN YOUR STREET
- 1,375 ON YOUR FACEBOOK MESSENGER
- 280 ON WHATSAPP

ALL THESE GIRLS THAT YOU CONVERSE WITH, BUT IT IS THIS LOUSY NL GIRL WHO HAS BEEN INFLUENCED BY OTHER LOUSY NL GIRLS TO MAKE MOCKERY OF EVERY LOUSY NL BOY AND RIDICULE LIFE OUT OF THEM THAT YOU WANT.

YOU PEOPLE LIKE STRESS.
So you lousy?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Tominix(m): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
StrikeBack:
Dont put sugar in your garri so you'll be able to recount your bitter experience undecided
they no fit do me, na me dey do am naundecided
Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Tominix(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If I decide to share my experiences with nairaland guys eh, the internet will break.
Anyways forgotten most of them, love throwing away useless memories.
Psst just cum and whisper it in my ear na
Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tominix:
Psst just cum and whisper it in my ear na
Craving cake. If you gimme cake, I'll whisper it to u
Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Tominix(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Froshloaded wey ur own na lalasticlala ur own with mama snake, mynd44 ur own na, oga seun nko
Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Tominix(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Craving cake. If you gimme cake, I'll whisper it to u
You fit cum collect it at my house??, i jus bake pinish
Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Tominix(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
illicit:
the comments/ insults are loading.....

wait for it
Be lyk say middle seat go good for diz kian vip

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Designerdollars: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
she pmed me, we got talking, chatted for a few days then I developed sexual interest in her.
Long story short, she asked me for money I told her to send me her nudes. Funny enough this girl send am oo shocked
But I no send am the money Sha.
I no dey send girls online money as a keyboard warrior.

her nudes still dey my phone till date.
I jerk off to it at times gan.
The girl nah popular nairalander
I won't mention names.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tominix:
You fit cum collect it at my house??, i jus bake pinish
mail it to me
Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Starboytwo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Designerdollars:
she pmed me, we got talking, chatted for a few days then I developed sexual interest in her.
Long story short, she asked me for money I told her to send me her nudes. Funny enough this girl send am oo shocked
But I no send am the money Sha.
I no dey send girls online money as a keyboard warrior.

her nudes still dey my phone till date.
I jerk off to it at times gan.
The girl nah popular nairalander
I won't mention names.
pics or we don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by 24kmagic: 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ok so far, I've met two nairaland girls.
They are both from the same state.
I met the first one in Nov 2018 while the second one was Oct 2019.

The first one is the best female chatter I've ever come across in my life. If you send her five lines of chat, expect five lines of reply. She sounds very brilliant and she's very open.
The problem with this girl is that she's arrogant

The thing de come for her like evil spirit.

She's a die hard fan of a female celebrity I hate so much. She usually post videos of herself singing and dancing to this particular celebrity's songs, which I hate. She also has this feminism bullshit in her cos babe is brilliant. We stil chat even till tomorrow. With her, there's no dull chatting moment. She still visit nairaland but I think she visits as a guest cos she's not been online for some weeks now.

The second one is also a good chatter but she doesn't know how to keep a chat alive. She will always want us to chat but each time I run out of topics, the chat dies off. She's a very calm girl, she doesn't talk much but she's good. She's a very brilliant chap too. She also hasn't been online for sometime now. Her moniker and her WhatsApp haven't been online for sometime now.

Dr, if you're reading this, flash me.

Oya, na my own be that
Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by duchaB(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tominix:

Many great and red letter experiences..
99% of them NL babes I met are worth remembering..
Very good girls and incredibly pretty..
God bless NL.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Liposure: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Froshloaded: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tominix:
Froshloaded wey ur own na lalasticlala ur own with mama snake, mynd44 ur own na, oga seun nko
Typing
Okay I met one on romance section, she liked me, and I liked her too, but babe is not always online and she gets angry even if she sees me mentioning any lady on here...
Was supposed to meet her in Abuja, but mama fükéd up..

The second one, we just started talking, this one is always sayinv im a Bleep boy, that I only got her number cos I wanna Bleep her... She is always saying im spoilt.. Na she sabi
Hint: she dey diary section cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 03, 2020
Quite a number of them.. all nice. Be like NL get virus when dey make them act different here
Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Typing
Okay I met one on romance section, she liked me, and I liked her too, but babe is not always online and she gets angry even if she sees me mentioning any lady on here...

The second one, we just started talking, this one is always sayinv im a Bleep boy, that I only got her number cos I wanna Bleep her... She is always saying im spoilt.. Na she sabi
Mz rapper grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Tominix(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Typing

I knw the babe jawe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Tominix(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
mail it to me
SweetCunt97 my mail is nt responding ò
Re: Share Your Experience With A NL Girl by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2020
Never had anything to do with a nairaland girl except chat with the interesting ones here.

Never sent pm to any girl here because I hate wasting my time on long distance relationship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) / Are You Tired Of Fornication, Masturbation, And Other Sexual Sins ? Get In Here /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.