Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Positive Thinking And Authority In The Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Positive Thinking And Authority In The Name (313 Views)

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / Have Been Thinking And Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Positive Thinking And Authority In The Name by Marioplus(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Positive thinking alone cannot take away the yokes cast upon a man by demons {evil spirits}
but You MUST take AUTHORITY in the NAME OF JESUS (Luke 10:19) to command such spirits out of your life or the life of any human being
"At the mention of the Name Jesus, Every knee {being, principality, occult world, evil spirits e.t.c} in the Heaven Right Now, in the Earth Right Now and Under the World "MUST BOW {SURRENDER AND FLEE}" and declare that JESUS IS THE LORD {Master and Owner of EVERY HUMAN LIFE/SOUL}" {Phil.2:10-11}
Bottomless-Pit is different from Hell-fire;
Hell-fire is where every human soul whose names are not found written in the book of life will be thrown into immediately after death and after last judgment devil and his demons also perpetually {Rev.20:11-15}
Bottomless-pit is where the devil and his angels will be chained and thrown into for 1st 1000 years when Jesus Christ comes again {Rev.20:1-4}; so this state/place is not functional as at now hence you do not cast demons into it because they will go out and search for where you sent them during prayers {not finding the location}, they will come back.
You command demons out to the desert {where human souls are not found; Mk.5:12-13} and bind them with chains hands and feet through the ministry of Archangel Raphael to remain under the chains and never return back to any human body/soul/spirit till Jesus Christ comes again to cast them into the bottomless-pit {Tobit 8:3}

(1) (Reply)

Give It A Thought Anyway / My Love For Facebook!!! / Are You A Depressed Girl And Have You Lost Hopes? I Want To Generate Positivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.