Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? (7410 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / What Imperfections R Making U Appear Less Attractive Or U Feel Embarassed? / Reasons Why Beautiful Women Marry Less Attractive Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by BUTTERBEER: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
kimbra:
Do I need to exchange words with you?. Hian!. Look at this one oh!. cheesy grin
You better go play with your mates.
Yes, exactly what I want you to do, share links and screenshot like a sore loser grin

And since you aren't clever enough to know, I was picking on you grin

Do you've a problem with that? angry Daughter to a drunk irresponsible father

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Yes, exactly what I want you to do, share links and screenshot like a sore loser grin

And since you aren't clever enough to know, I was picking on you grin

Do you've a problem with that? angry Daughter to a drunk irresponsible father
You shot yourself on the foot then say you where picking on me when you had no idea of who was behind the account. C'mon!, get a life.
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 16, 2017
teehamzat:

Aderola15...am sure i called this name out while i typed it, you really keeping it real on the 30 day hallelujah thingy,never knew youre this religious, you and vickyrotex.. grin

When is it supposed to end by the way? cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

When you think about God's blessings, you just can't help but praise him kiss kiss kiss

30th of june cheesy

BUTTERBEER:
I sight ya bae kiss wink

Please put that black girl in your prayers when you do Ólówó gbogboro tonight, she's not worth it but she needs it. Our prayers will be answered smiley

Amen oooo... I pray for all, friends or foes, rich or poor, tall or short, fat or slim, pretty or ugly, fair or dark, beggar or giver. God gat us all. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by BUTTERBEER: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2017
kimbra:
You shot yourself on the foot then say you where picking on me when you had no idea of who was behind the account. C'mon!, get a life.

God, are you this foolish or you just love telling lies? Your problem is spiritual but I'll do a bit of solving it, you certified dummy. Saying I didn't know you're Benita27, what kind of foolish roughplay is that?

You must be officially stupid.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nina4u(f): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2017
cheesy

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by arleck(m): 1:49am On Jun 16, 2017
Nina4u:
cheesy
nina is that you on ur dp?
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nina4u(f): 4:55am On Jun 16, 2017
arleck:

nina is that you on ur dp?
Yes
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by GossipGirl1(f): 6:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Round 4 coming up,,,
BUTTERBEER:3 kimbra: -3
grin
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Parpor(m): 6:18am On Jun 16, 2017
DaveHert:
Do I have any business with you?. Face your fight and leave who liked a post.
Lols. Fight wey she don kill am finish grin
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by BUTTERBEER: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2017
GossipGirl1:
Round 4 coming up,,,
BUTTERBEER:3 kimbra: -3
grin
Lol, what's your main
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by arleck(m): 8:10am On Jun 16, 2017
Nina4u:
Yes
You from where nina?
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by arleck(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2017
Nina4u:
Yes
Nina i wana talk to you, its important buh private
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2017
Lols. Fight wey she don kill am finish
hmmm
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by thesuave10(m): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2017
kimbra:
Do I need to exchange words with you?. Hian!. Look at this one oh!. cheesy grin
You better go play with your mates.

Kimbra and butterbeer both of you have seriously low self esteem. Quit the crap. You're making yourself feel better if yourselves with nairaland grin
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by newslifeop: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2017
No make up
I look like iggy azaelia
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by debspauly(f): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2017
greyboy5000:
I am not a member of that group
i repeat I am not a member undecided
But I want to see the mole in your lips or where did you say the mole was grin
lolz is there just finding it difficult to unload my pic ..naira land get serious problem.
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2017
debspauly:
lolz is there just finding it difficult to unload my pic ..naira land get serious problem.
OK continue to try o grin
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Let us see u na

debspauly:
well ..my boobs are big ..my ass just the same with my boobs ..my shape hourglass...my nose pointed.....my teeth ...are ash in colour ..but I have a mole close to my well curved lips..that's all.
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by thesuave10(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I don't feel less attractive smiley

Hey.. I'm D.. .i just checked into nairaland and I read your Corky post grin and I feel You look fcking gorgeous in that dress. So I felt we should have a hang out, somewhere public you know #safety first #so you don't rape me. winkIf you're a nearby location (and I don't mean nigeria) it would def. be better. Do tell..
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by BUTTERBEER: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
arleck:

Nina i wana talk to you, its important buh private
G I know what's on your mind, don't try it, you'll be shooting yourself in the leg, trust yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Loyalblak007(f): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
thesuave10:

Hey.. I'm D.. .i just checked into nairaland and I read your Corky post grin and I feel You look fcking gorgeous in that dress. So I felt we should have a hang out, somewhere public you know #safety first #so you don't rape me. winkIf you're a nearby location (and I don't mean nigeria) it would def. be better. Do tell..
cheesy that safety first part got me lmao
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by xtaphare321(f): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
am too Slim,
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by thesuave10(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:

cheesy that safety first part got me lmao
Hehe? Really? You can tell me all about it later(email most likely) I sense you don't wanna make your location public..

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by chuksdavid28(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
DaveHert:
Do I have any business with you?. Face your fight and leave who liked a post.
hahahahaha #savage#
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Daniel2289(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Benita27:
It's a matter of time for you to add flesh if that's what you want. Shouldn't make you look less attractive. Someone out there might be dying for your looks anyway.
You're right.
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by arleck(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
G I know what's on your mind, don't try it, you'll be shooting yourself in the leg, trust yourself.
You Mean i should Fvcking back off from nina

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Parpor(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
Lols. Fight wey she don kill am finish

hmmm
kiss
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nina4u(f): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
arleck:

You from where nina?
I'm from Sweden but live in usa
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by arleck(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nina4u:
I'm from Sweden but live in usa
i was told to stay away from you... you havent replied my mails nina
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nina4u(f): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
arleck:

i was told to stay away from you...
you havent replied my mails nina
why? And I do get hundreds of mails.. I will inbox u
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by arleck(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nina4u:
why? And I do get hundreds of mails.. I will inbox u
Don't know,
may be, you not what you claimed to be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... / Help My Neighbour Is Bleeping this Girl And My Penis Don Stand gidigba / Sex Is My Hobby: See The Mad Curves Of This College Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.