Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? (7363 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / What Imperfections R Making U Appear Less Attractive Or U Feel Embarassed? / Reasons Why Beautiful Women Marry Less Attractive Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2017
MINE
my "boobs" wish it were a little bigger and my "nose" isn't pointed.
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by otimothy(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2017
Make i park here....this might get interesting.
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by gabinogem(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2017
Pictures so we can assess it properly cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Loyalblak007(f): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2017
I don't feel less attractive smiley

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by oliverano: 10:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
MINE my "boobs" wish it were a little bigger and my "nose" isn't pointed.
lol
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by patosky3310(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
Lol
Where is ur house?
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 15, 2017
Nothing, absolutely nothing. cool

I dey mad over myself kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 15, 2017
There's no phrase like "Less attractive" in my dictionary. It depends on how you view yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2017
gabinogem:
Pictures so we can assess it properly cheesy
am in my ouse com take a luk
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by gabinogem(m): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
am in my ouse com take a luk
i don't want to be tempted. Post it here let's assess the boobs & flat nose tongue
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2017
Benita27:
There's no phrase like "Less attractive" in my dictionary. It depends on how you view yourself.
nt sure abt dis tho.i always wished i had more flesh up dere cry
Benita27:
nt sure abt dis tho.i always wished i had more flesh up dere
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
nt sure abt dis tho.i always wished i had more flesh up dere cry nt sure abt dis tho.i always wished i had more flesh up dere
It's a matter of time for you to add flesh if that's what you want. Shouldn't make you look less attractive. Someone out there might be dying for your looks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=patosky3310 post=57536118]
Where is ur house?[/quote nt far 4rm chibok
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by patosky3310(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
nt from chibok
I don't understand
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2017
patosky3310:

I don't understand
wat don't u understand
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by yomi007k(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
nt sure abt dis tho.i always wished i had more flesh up dere cry nt sure abt dis tho.i always wished i had more flesh up dere

I can solve dt for u but hw much u go pay?
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2017
It's a matter of time for you to add flesh if that's what you want. Shouldn't make you look less attractive. Someone out there might be dying for your looks anyway.
sis I mean addin more flesh in my Boobs n nt my Shape
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Safiaa(f): 10:48am On Jun 15, 2017
My period
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by EmilyNte1988(f): 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
I love myself to the moon n back
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by fineboynl(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
MINE
my "boobs" wish it were a little bigger and my "nose" isn't pointed.
I guess you should add your butt to it and if that's you on dp

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by BUTTERBEER: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Benita27:
Since there's no less attractive in your dico, you think you're very attractive right? Well here's the answer below.

Yes, you're attractive

You attract Bullshít (what you are) undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Since there's no less attractive in your dico, you think you're very attractive right? Well here's the answer below.

Yes, you're attractive

You attract Bullshít (what you are) undecided
Don't tell me whenever you login your account the next thing you do is to look out for my comments. I don't do kids. So stop stalking.
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Medunah: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
I wish I had

Bigger boobs
Wider hips
Bigger butt
Taller
Perfect skin

undecided
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
I'm inlove with myself...
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Splinz(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Medunah:
I wish I had
Bigger boobs
Ahem!
Could it be that Roman goddess inspires you a lot, and your model?
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by BUTTERBEER: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
kimbra:
Don't tell me Whenever you login your account the next thing you do is to look out for my comments. I don't do kids. So stop stalking.
Olodo, it's "Whenever you log in to/on your account". Login is different from log in, go make use of google or your dictionary, Mrs Sabi Pass

You don't do kids? That's nice, I don't do mediocrity either, isn't that great?

Miserable black bítch undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Olodo, it's "Whenever you log in to/on your account". Login is different from log in, go make use of google or your dictionary, Mrs Sabi pass

You don't do kids? That's nice, I don't do mediocrity either, isn't that great?

Miserable black bítch undecided
Is the embolden English language?. LMAO, grin cheesy how old are you again?. You're even more miserable than I thought.

Why don't you ask around the difference between 'Miss' and 'Mrs', clearly you interchange them.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Oluwaremythe(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
madam...all I can detect in ur post is inferiority complex,get over it.
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
fineboynl:
I guess you should add your butt to it and if that's you on dp
am so luvin my butt
Re: Ladies What Are The 2 Things That Makes U Feel Less Attractive? by BUTTERBEER: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
kimbra:
Is the embolden English language?. LMAO, grin cheesy how old are you again?. You're even more miserable than I thought.

Why don't you ask around the difference between 'Miss' and 'Mrs', clearly you interchange them.
I won't explain again, you're married to failure,, badluck and every odd things in life so yes you're a Mrs, a miserable Mrs.

You're plain dumb, "Sabi pass" is not English, but I'm sure you understand it cos it's pidgin, I'll write in any language just to grease your rusty brain.

Black shít undecided tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love / My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! / Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shares Before And After Photos With Her Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.