Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Are Men More Faithful Than Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men More Faithful Than Women? (7340 Views)

Are Ghanaian Men More Endowed Than Nigerians? / Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by spoilt(f): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2010
Women never get caught. Going to the market is a great alibi.
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by na2day2(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2010
spoilt:

thanks for sharing, i now know what that means angry angry
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by koolchicco: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2010
spoilt:

He who has ear, let him hear!

na2day?:

thanks for sharing, i now know what that means  angry angry
grin grin
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by mamagee3(f): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2010
Women are more faithful than men
Men are natural born cheats
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by Cyberfreak(f): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2010
Dont make me laugh. Men are far more sexual than women. More easily aroused, more easily attracted to the opposite sex, more easily seduced by them. So no way in hell for men to be more faithful than women.
@all the men encouraging cheating;
I hope that when you guys have daughters, their husbands would have the same mindset that you have.
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by koolchicco: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2010
mama-gee:

Start with urself!

Are u faithful? Of course you and I know the answer already undecided tongue
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by na2day2(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
mama-gee:

does that include ur father and brothers?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by H2O2: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2010
mama-gee:

Not everyone subscribes to your tenet.
Set forth some proof. For each proof you submit, I'll up you 2. grin
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2010
I dont know why the men are so sensitive over this issue when they're the ones who like to boast of their multiple shinings.

In a random sampling of say 500 men vs 500 women, which group is more likely to have a higher percentage of unfaithfulness?

especially if both groups being sampled are Nigerian.

this isnt a secret nah.
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by koolchicco: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2010
H2O2:

Not everyone subscribes to your tenet.
Set forth some proof. For each proof you submit, I'll up you 2. grin

^^^Lwkmd! grin
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by H2O2: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2010
tpia.:

I dont know why the men are so sensitive over this issue when they're the ones who like to boast of their multiple shinings.

In a random sampling of say 500 men vs 500 women, which group is more likely to have a higher percentage of unfaithfulness?

this isnt a secret nah.
you're right @ it's not a secret. The married ladyfolk will win it by a landslide.

Their husbands would be left raising babies fathered by other men.
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2010
^^ the other way round
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by ssumpta(f): 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2010
@poster. Yes.
Cheating men are never satisfied. They'll continue to yearn, and their appetite for sex will remain insatiable. Just like a a leaking bucket under a tap.

Just like our creator said, about dose who are immoral. He will give them over to their sinful desires. They'll drown in it.

So to cheating men, i say, revel in your adulterous liasons. ur heart will never be satisfied, ur longings will never cease, ur hunger and thirst can never be quenched, u'll never find contentment, women are ur weakness, and they'll have dominion over you.
'woman is really king'.
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by MeliMel(f): 12:35am On Jan 24, 2010
That was quite a story. In my experience it's men who lack faithfulness. Often when women are unfaithful it's reactionary. When men do it, they do it out of greed.
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by na2day2(m): 12:38am On Jan 24, 2010
MeliMel:

That was quite a story. In my experience it's men who lack faithfulness. Often when women are unfaithful it's reactionary. When men do it, they do it out of greed.

yeah right!
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by chika98: 12:42am On Jan 24, 2010
Men can never be more faithful than women. 95% if not more of married men and those yet to be married will cheat. Almost one-fourth of that will feel no remorse  after doing it. A wise man once said " the only thing wrong with the institution of marriage is that men aren't wired to be monogamous".

Of course there are exceptions to this but how many of the women out there will end up with the rarest of breeds that fall into that 5% that will never cheat?? Odds are not looking good at all.
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by H2O2: 12:48am On Jan 24, 2010
chika98:

Men can never be more faithful than women. 95% if not more of married men and those yet to be married will cheat. Almost one-fourth of that will feel no remorse after doing it. A wise man once said " the only thing wrong with the institution of marriage is that men aren't wired to be monogamous".

Of course there are exceptions to this but how many of the women out there will end up with the rarest of breeds that fall into that 5% that will never cheat?? Odds are not looking good at all.
LOL @ word of mouth.
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by H2O2: 12:49am On Jan 24, 2010
Women can never be more faithful than men. 95% if not more of married women and those yet to be married will cheat. Almost one-fourth of that will feel no remorse after doing it. A wise woman once said " the only thing wrong with the institution of marriage is that women aren't wired to keep it closed."
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by Abekeade08(f): 1:00am On Jan 24, 2010

In a random sampling of say 500 men vs 500 women, which group is more likely to have a higher percentage of unfaithfulness? Huh

this isnt a secret nah.

Thank you tpia, I don't know why naija men are trying to dispute this issue. A lot of Nigerian men cheat, end of story!

I can only pray that I don't marry a cheating man or else there will really be FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN.
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by na2day2(m): 1:18am On Jan 24, 2010
Abekeade08:

Thank you tpia, I don't know why naija men are trying to dispute this issue. A lot of Nigerian men cheat, end of story!

I can only pray that I don't marry a cheating man or else there will really be FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN.

u are in luck, i dont cheat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by Abekeade08(f): 1:32am On Jan 24, 2010
u are in luck, i dont cheat Lips sealed Lips sealed

Even if you were the last guy on earth, I still would not submit to you. You are crude, insulting without reason and annoying.
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by na2day2(m): 1:38am On Jan 24, 2010
Abekeade08:

Even if you were the last guy on earth, I still would not submit to you. You are crude, insulting without reason and annoying.

those are special traits of mine that are hard to come by, so u better take it now or u will lose  tongue tongue  BTW why havent u given me your number?  angry
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by harakiri(m): 2:52am On Jan 24, 2010
Anyone who thinks that women are more faithful than men needs to have a rethink.Women are better in lying and covering their tracks while men do their thing for all to see.That's the difference.

You need to go to hotels and see how many married women get strafed there on a daily basis.Matter of fact, over half of the people who lodge in hotels are married (or at least one being married).How about the work place?Women are coerced into giving "favors" to their boss if they want to be promoted/move up the ladder.A lot of these women are married (some with kids).With the scarcity of jobs and economic hardship, how many women can resist the temptation and face sack letter? They do the deed, come home to their innocent husbands,smile and tell the greatest lie known to mankind. . .HONEY, I LOVE YOU! ! !

End of discussion.
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by makantemi(m): 4:06am On Jan 24, 2010
well i think the issue with couple cited is a case of two incontented individuals who have no reference for each other and the sanctity of the institution called "marriage". afterall, what is there in the people they are having affairs with that they dont have in thier own or that they can not create in thier own relationship?
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by sistajay(f): 4:22am On Jan 24, 2010
If only men knew the true meanin of[b] MONOGAMY![/b] women all over would be so happy!! Just like a shark can't help killin, a man can't help cheatin. They have [b]NO CONTROL [/b]over the beast between their legs!!
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by na2day2(m): 4:29am On Jan 24, 2010
sista-jay:

If only men knew the true meanin of[b] MONOGAMY![/b] women all over would be so happy!! Just like a shark can't help killin, a man can't help cheatin. They have [b]NO CONTROL [/b]over the beast between their legs!!

so ur dad couldn't control is johnson? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by sistajay(f): 4:44am On Jan 24, 2010
@na2morow

My dad is a Muslim, im a Christian  he can have as many wives, cos he's Holy Book says so! Im talkin from a Christian point of view!! Where it has to be one on one!!
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by na2day2(m): 4:47am On Jan 24, 2010
sista-jay:

@na2morow

My dad is a Muslim, im a Christian  he can have as many wives, cos he's Holy Book says so! Im talkin from a Christian point of view!! Where it has to be one on one!!

u are talking abt a christian point of view? so muslim women arent entitle to having a man all to their self? and why is ur mom who claims to be a christian marry a muslim? b4 u start preaching to us, start from ur home
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by sistajay(f): 4:58am On Jan 24, 2010
@nayesterday no na2day

After what's happenin in Jos, I ain't gonna drag myself into a muslim/christain comment. The last thing I want is for you to reach orgasm over my comment!!
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by na2day2(m): 5:06am On Jan 24, 2010
sista-jay:

@nayesterday no na2day

After what's happenin in Jos, I ain't gonna drag myself into a muslim/christain comment. The last thing I want is for you to reach heavenly feeling over my comment!!

heavenly feeling? i dont even know what that means
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by sistajay(f): 5:12am On Jan 24, 2010
@no2day

Goes to show how little you know!! LOUD MOUTH cheesy
Re: Are Men More Faithful Than Women? by na2day2(m): 5:21am On Jan 24, 2010
sista-jay:

@no2day

Goes to show how little you know!! LOUD MOUTH cheesy

thnx for the zillion pet names u have given me in the last 1hr but knowing ur heavenly feeling is something i not interested in finding out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / Understand Your Guy,s Verbal And Non-verbal Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.