Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? (5348 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Yellowpepper Strikes Gold In Haiti- Igbodefender.com / Support The Relief Efforts In Haiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by NegroNtns(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2010
Conspiracy theories! They never cease!

As long there are sheep there will forever be sheperds to corall them. . .

Someone asked why the National Guard was sent to New Orleans while the Army was sent to Haiti.  It's like asking why the military was sent to Iraq and not the Police Force.  The National Guard duty is mainly domestic.  They are not set up to work overseas except if they are embedded with the military. 

Yeah I said that!! Are you sure you want to debate American military history with me? Listen pal, The National Guard was the first component of the US military force. From their inception to date they have always been sent to foreign soil when deemed necessary and in a number of times as the only force deployment. . . not as an embed unit. Get your historical account right from wherever you are subscribing it. If I may add, The US National Guard had been on tour of duty to Haiti before. So sending them now, instead of Marines would be quite in place and a match for their role to the US disaster recovery efforts in that nation.

Besides, most members of the National Guard work full time in the private sector.  It takes time to call them off work and get them out there, unlike the military men that are soldiers 24/7!  If we were to call up the National Guard, I doubt the US will have 500 people in Haiti now.

Sam, here comes another fool! Tayo, shut up! You have active and non active reservists. This classification is an attribute of their priority in line to a service call (activation). It does not in anyway relate to scheduling in their personal lives. If active or non active reservists are contacted to report for tour, they must be at the designated reporting location within a stipulated time and that time is managed by the military, not their private sector employer. An employer cannot say I need him/ her to finish a project before leaving to report to unit training.
You sure have lost your mind!

It's quite funny that people are raising eyebrows about the IDF being in Haiti.

Because IDF immersed itself in a scenario that truly raises the eyebrows! There is nothing funny in that, unless you are Tayo D!

Everyone neglects the fact that Isreal was perhaps the first country to reach Haiti with medical staff, set up hospitals and treat the Haitian people.

When you say "fact", you are giving a sense of certainty. Then you continue and say "perharps" to express uncertainty. Get back to the people that manage your thinking and bring a better story to support your argument.

Perhaps the IDF is there to protect them knowing that the hordes of Allah will not hesitate to go kill any Isreali wherever they get the chance.  The lessons of Munich '72 is not lost on Isreal even though the rest of the world suffer such amnesia.

So you don't think those hordes can reach and kill the Israelis that live in US inspite of the fresh memory of 9/11. . .or in India inspite of the recent Mumbai massacre in the Jewish Temple. . .or in Iran even though that's an Islamic state engaged in political duel with Israel?? . . .and yet IDF is not in any of these countries to play the role of savior for its citizens.

Would you like to enroll and take lessons from me on "critical thinking and independent analysis", or are you okay and comfortable with your subscribed thinking?
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by SamMilla1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2010
When you say "fact", you are giving a sense of certainty.  Then you continue and say "perharps" to express uncertainty.  Get back to the people that manage your thinking and bring a better story to support your argument.

Exactly what i told my friend beside me when i read Tayo's sentence about this.
Tayo is one of them people who feels that inserting a vocabulary in the middle of a meaningless sentence could give them some credits.

Some of this people arguing with us here just love Israel so much Based on the Bible Theory.
Then they hate the Arabs based on American Theory.
America tell you they are fighting against Terrorism, Fighting against Crime, Fighting against Hunger.
Which one has they ever come close to winning. None, Simply because you dont stage a war against A VERB.
When you declare war against a country, you have a sense of geographical direction.
When you declare war against a verb, you dont usually know where to start.
Tayo i believe Lives in America and is one of those who believe that Living in America is the final Stages of Enlightenment.
The Propaganda Started with FAITH. they called  it "A SUPERNATURAL GIFT WHICH ENABLES THEM TO BELIEVE WITHOUT DOUBT, WHAT HAS BEEN REVEALED."
That was one definition that finished of the Third world Nigeria off.  How could ONE believe without doubt ?
It is only by doubt that we come to ask, and by asking we come to know.
The mind cannot enlarge or enlighten if we dont doubt. If we believe everything we see on the text book, then we are restricting ourselves from the possibilities of self development and discovery.
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by TayoD1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2010
Negro,

As long there are sheep there will forever be sheperds to corall them. .
Whatever! If calling yourself a sheep or a shepherd helps massage your bloated ego, you can knock yourself out!

Yeah I said that!! Are you sure you want to debate American military history with me? Listen pal, The National Guard was the first component of the US military force. From their inception to date they have always been sent to foreign soil when deemed necessary and in a number of times as the only force deployment. . . not as an embed unit. Get your historical account right from wherever you are subscribing it. If I may add, The US National Guard had been on tour of duty to Haiti before. So sending them now, instead of Marines would be quite in place and a match for their role to the US disaster recovery efforts in that nation
No thanks. I do not need history lessons from people who cannot separate facts from fiction. The history of the NG is not relevant to this discussion just as the fact that they were the first military establishment in the US. What is relevant is their constitutional role which is very clear. I have NG colleagues who are deployed to Iraq to serve embedded with the military. They had more than a year's notice before being sent abroad. Please do us a favor and kindly prove to us that there has been any NG unit deployed abroad with less than a few month's notice. I will thank you profusely if you can prove that I am wrong.
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by TayoD1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2010
@Negro,

Sam, here comes another fool! Tayo, shut up! You have active and non active reservists. This classification is an attribute of their priority in line to a service call (activation). It does not in anyway relate to scheduling in their personal lives. If active or non active reservists are contacted to report for tour, they must be at the designated reporting location within a stipulated time and that time is managed by the military, not their private sector employer. An employer cannot say I need him/ her to finish a project before leaving to report to unit training. You sure have lost your mind!
Is your aim to quench discuss by resorting to name-calling? Here's an insecure person who cannot argue with facts, but always see the need to demonise those who intellectually disagree with him. You have not done anything here to massage your image. There is a simple way to resolve this issue. What is the fastest time that a NG unit has ever been deployed abroad? You mentioned a stipulated time. What is the average time given to NG members to report for National duty (I hope you are aware that most NG members are controlled by the State Govt). Do you think the Natiaonal Guard can be deployed to Haiti as fast as the military was? Please provide this answers with proofs to back 'em up. I can only suffer fools gladly for so long.

Because IDF immersed itself in a scenario that truly raises the eyebrows! There is nothing funny in that, unless you are Tayo D!
Tell that to the Haitian lady who just named her new-born baby Isreal in honor of a country who was out there to help. I wonder why she didn't name the child Negro!

When you say "fact", you are giving a sense of certainty. Then you continue and say "perharps" to express uncertainty. Get back to the people that manage your thinking and bring a better story to support your argument
This is where english language fails you. I used "fact" with respect to the event and "perhaps" with respect to the timing. Unlike you, I have learned to separate what I know as fact from what I am not too sure about.
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by SamMilla1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2010
Tayo take a break. You are just trying to assure yourself that you are good at English.
This is not what this is all about.
This is about Why United States, who have been trying to occupy the entire Western Hemisphere suddenly showed up in Haiti with 15,000 extremely armed marines and closed the airports from other Nations. We are doubting that their motive is to help Haiti.
Can you feel me ? Some of us are way too intelligent to be caught unawares with matters as huge as this one.
We are probably going to sit down one day and tell our Children what we thought when it all started.
Their target is Haiti, Bolivia then Venezuela. after these three, You can guess where things goes from there.

Just like the middle East. It was initially the smaller ones,  Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and United Arab Emirates. then they make the big move into Saudi Arabia.
Then Iraq. Afghanistan.heheheheh, guess the next Target Tayo, Guess now, i know you can get it,
Middle East has only two remaining countries , Iran and Syria. Guess which one goes first. I am sure you can tell.

It was Initially Japan with over 32,803 United States marines, Then South Korea with 27,014, Then Philipines, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, guess the next target, Tayo guess,

The imperialists are completely taking over, Its all a matter of time. Stop being ignorant. stop watching MTV.

Why do you think the Europeans who fought each other many years suddenly started forming one entity.
One parliament, one currency, recently one president ?
Why do you think the United Kingdom is still hesitant to join that entity ?
Why do you think Russians are rolling thanks to reclaim Georgia ?
Why do you think Russians warned United States from planting any defense shield in Its Satellite Nations
Why do you think Ghaddafi is calling for one Africa ?
Why do you think Nigeria rejected United States' proposal to bring in Their Military into the Area of West Africa ?
Those who got the call are bracing up for the impact.

The best thing to do when in doubt is to ask or research.
Everyone neglects the fact that Isreal was perhaps the first country to reach Haiti with medical staff

The above was the sentence you are trying to defend here. Common pal, admit it was a mistake.
It will make you look better in the eyes of the intellectuals.
Trying to defend it doesnt make you any better because you wont learn from it.

Everyone neglects the fact that Isreal was the first country to reach Haiti with medical staff

check the one below without 'perhaps' and see if there is a difference in constructive meaning.

We are not from England, so we make mistakes every now and then. All of us,
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by TayoD1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2010
@Sam Milla,

Please do not try to patronise me by telling me to cool down. You are no different than Negro with respect to the ability to hold a cvil discuss. I intentionally ignored your earlier invectives hoping that you were just carried away by an adrenalin rush that is a product of your self-promotion.

You might want to redeem yourself by answering the questions I posed to Negro, or do you disagree with him with respect to the deployment of the National Guard?

As to the intentions of the US in Haiti, I will like to know where you are coming from to know how to deal with you. Are you one of those that believe the US was responsible for the earthquake? It is good to know these premises because you conspiracy theorists have different levels of psychosis that should be treated uniquely.

And you did not just try to defend Negro's inability to comprehend the simple sentence that I constructed regarding the event and the timing of Isreal's landing in Haiti did you?
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by SamMilla1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2010
The name of this topic remains "why america occupied the airports"
if we can be able to establish their motives for sending 15000 extremely armed militia to a country that require medicine,
then we can also establish if they caused the earthquake or not.

but i want you to first of all believe that no evil is beyond the powers that be to perpetrate on lesser powers.
If someone can build a nuclear weapon that can destroy 200 square miles of earth, then someone can cause earthquake by just activating the same weapon.
I wonder why USA swore that IRAN and Korea wont be allowed to enrich uranium.

on the question of National Guard, I wonder why you addressed it as me redeeming myself.
You make me laugh.
just tell me you want us to agree with you, but then we cant because we dont hate America.
We are just telling ignorant people like you that you dont have to stop when America tell you to stop.
And you should know and not believe.
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by TayoD1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2010
@Sam,

It is obvious that you are psychotic. I wonder if I should bother at all. undecided
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by SamMilla1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2010
The same was said of
1.Einstein
2.Newton
3.S. Hawkins
and now
4. Sam Milla grin
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by NegroNtns(m): 3:07am On Jan 25, 2010
They had more than a year's notice before being sent abroad.  Please do us a favor and kindly prove to us that there has been any NG unit deployed abroad with less than a few month's notice.  I will thank you profusely if you can prove that I am wrong.

Hey, I don't care if your wife is a colonel in the NG, I'm telling you that the timing is dependent on the need and the urgency. When you wear the US military uniform you are a property of the Government, not of a private employer. The government tell when, where and why they want you be at your station. . .and you better not be late getting there! its their prerogatie if they want you to report in 48hrs, 30days, 6months, 1yr. . .that's all determined by the top brass. Just because your friend got was given 1yr notice does not make that the fixed rule.

You want facts? Tayo are you asking me to provide you with facts? I can't believe you will say that. You have known me here for a long tme, tell me one occasion where I ever asked anybody to supply me with facts or prove anything to me here.

I follow discussions but if I need fact or proof on the topic I "independently" follow the ead in the narrative to arrive at my own conclusion. I never demand anyone to bring proof or facts. You know why? Sheperds don't follow . . .we lead! We pioneer, we challenge and blaze the trail!

You are yet to respond on my offer to coach and free you from your subscription to manufactured facts and proofs. So I will give you a free lesson right here and now on the first step to obtaining facts.

You want supporting evidence on tour of duty notice for US National Guard. What you do is you use keywords. If you have followed me you will know I'm notorious for identifying "keywords". Its critical!

What is the keyword on this contention? Its "notification for tour of duty" The information will be found in military manual. Military manuals are technical documents, therefore the keyword must be translated into a technical term, . .MOBILIZATION NOTICE.

The manual is available for you so if you are truly curiuos, as I believe all intellectuals should be, then you will self initiate a discovery, instead of begging to be fed a ready made conclusion. . . .but you are a sheep, so its clear why you prefer to follow, and reluctant to lead.

Let us know what you discover in the manual.
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by NegroNtns(m): 3:22am On Jan 25, 2010
Everyone neglects the fact that Isreal was perhaps the first country to reach Haiti with medical staff

[Quote] Everyone neglects the fact that Isreal was the first country to reach Haiti with medical staff [/quote]

check the one below without 'perhaps' and see if there is a difference in constructive meaning.

. . .the sheep, in his accustomed habit of sampling manufactured conclusions hosted by different pundits, has been fed too many ready made answers, and in his eagerness to hurry back here and stunt with pseudo-intelligence lost himself in the confusion and mumbled "certainty" with "uncertainty". and even after it was pointed to him, he still would not concur. Sam, I am surprised the sheep did not demand you to provide proof and facts to discredit his error. . .That's a first!
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by otawa: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2010
Sam Milla respect!

We are sleeping while the 'smiling USA' take over the whole world.

For me the turning point was Iragi invasion by Bush.

Only a fool will trust a country that lied to the whole world about Sadam WMD

They sent that stupid blackman: Power to lie.

They even showed fake pictures of the Saddam WMD, that was the biggest 419!

Only a fool will trust a country that actual drop TWO ATOMIC bombs on innocent people.

Only a fool will trust a country that committted the worst genocide in Human History: the wipe-out of 'red indians' in presnt day America!
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by Mariory(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2010
The US is occupying Haiti because they can. And there's nothing you can do about it except post on nairaland and get replies.
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by TippyTop(m): 2:15am On Jan 26, 2010
Na by force to support America for every thing whether good or bad?

Hahaha I enjoyed Negro_Ntns and Sam Milla's schooling of this half baked conservative.
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by SamMilla1(m): 2:19am On Jan 26, 2010
grin grin grin

yea, thats us,
the Michael Moore squad
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by SamMilla1(m): 2:33am On Jan 26, 2010
MORE NEWS WITH SOURCE, OH FROM AMERICAN BLOG

Why Did We Focus on Securing Haiti Rather Than Helping Haitians?

By the weekend, it was clear that something perverse was going on in Haiti, something savage and bestial in its lack of concern for human life. I'm not talking about the earthquake, and certainly not about the so-called "looting," which I prefer to think of as the autonomously organized distribution of unjustly hoarded goods. I'm talking about the U.S. relief effort.
For two days after the quake, despite almost unimaginable destruction, there were reasons to be optimistic. With a few notable exceptions—Pat Robertson and David Brooks among them—Americans reacted with extraordinary and unhesitating generosity of spirit and of purse. Port-au-Prince is not much farther from Washington, D.C., than, say, New Orleans, and the current president of the United States, unlike his predecessor, was quick to react to catastrophe. Taking advantage of "our unique capacity to project power around the world," President Barack Obama pledged abundant aid and 10,000 troops.
Troops? Port-au-Prince had been leveled by an earthquake, not a barbarian invasion, but, OK, troops. Maybe they could put down their rifles and, you know, carry stuff, make themselves useful. At least they could get there soon: The naval base at Guantanamo was barely 200 miles away.

http://michaelmoore.com/words/must-read/why-did-we-focus-securing-haiti-rather-helping-haitians
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by NegroNtns(m): 3:08am On Jan 26, 2010
Hey Sam,

I'm sure you already know this but just a reminder. Some people come in here as Mr A and when they run into stronger opponents they go out and return as Mr Z in hope their nonsense will be recived differentlly and they can get their way.

There are also people whose identity is restricted but they create new one and come in and nnounce who they are. announce their new identity. . .the reminder is about the first kind, not the second.

Thanks for bringing that view from Moore. Michael Moore started with abstract ideas, thinking and reasoning independently. . .look where he is now. If he had been waiting timidly depending on what other people produce. . .he might never be who he is now. Carl Sagan took abstract ideas and made them into scientific studies. Isaac Newton, Archimedes. . .

Anyway, allow me to get back to the topic,

What are the gains to America if it succeed in staging Haiti as a protectorate? I hear there is oil. Okay, can we find three top gains, counting the oil prospect as one of them.

I'm thinking Free Trade in the Americas qualify as a second gain. Particularly in view of new realingments and treaties between some South American natons and China. Is this preemptive?

What would the third gain be? Anyone know?
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by TayoD1(m): 3:48am On Jan 26, 2010
Sam and Negro,

I came online just now to see if you guys have woken up from your delusion. Unfortunately, I just found out through nairaland, a very personal and terrible news which leaves me devoid of strength and initiative.

But let me just point out one thing here.  Have you two noticed how you are singing your self- praises? It appears you need to reassure yourself enough because of self-doubt.  When reality catches up with you and you see how dumb you are, the next thing is to declare yourself to be a genius and so remain in that delusional world.

I will advise you guys to put your talent to work by authoring some works of fiction.  Afterall, Micheal Moore did the same thing and made himself a millionaire even though he critices capitalism.  What a bunch of self delusional hypocrites.
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by NegroNtns(m): 4:06am On Jan 26, 2010
Unfortunately, I just found out through nairaland, a very personal and terrible news which leaves me devoid of strength and initiative

what is the terrible news, can u share?
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by TayoD1(m): 4:09am On Jan 26, 2010
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by NegroNtns(m): 4:26am On Jan 26, 2010
may Dipo's soul rest in peace!

I will advise you guys to put your talent to work by authoring some works of fiction.  Afterall, Micheal Moore did the same thing and made himself a millionaire even though he critices capitalism.  What a bunch of self delusional hypocrites.

How do you know we don't already have published works, whether in fiction or non-fiction?

I know you want proof. . . right?
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by SamMilla1(m): 10:03am On Jan 26, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

Hey Sam,

I'm sure you already know this but just a reminder. Some people come in here as Mr A and when they run into stronger opponents they go out and return as Mr Z in hope their nonsense will be recived differentlly and they can get their way.

There are also people whose identity is restricted but they create new one and come in and nnounce who they are. announce their new identity. . .the reminder is about the first kind, not the second.

Thanks for bringing that view from Moore. Michael Moore started with abstract ideas, thinking and reasoning independently. . .look where he is now. If he had been waiting timidly depending on what other people produce. . .he might never be who he is now. Carl Sagan took abstract ideas and made them into scientific studies. Isaac Newton, Archimedes. . .

Anyway, allow me to get back to the topic,

What are the gains to America if it succeed in staging Haiti as a protectorate? I hear there is oil. Okay, can we find three top gains, counting the oil prospect as one of them.

I'm thinking Free Trade in the Americas qualify as a second gain. Particularly in view of new realingments and treaties between some South American natons and China. Is this preemptive?

What would the third gain be? Anyone know?

Its typical here due to the aggressive banning policy. I guess the forum owner knows that the majority of contributors here are pretty shallow minded.
Therefore he has no option than to introduce the harsh ban policy. In return, they create tens of IDs and use them to support their Challenge.
Just to claim winners and not educate themselves in the everyday happening around the outside walls of their blind minds.

I just don't get it, How could someone restrict his minds from looking far beyond manufactured news ?
I see it as living in the dark. Imagine how intelligent computers can be if you feed them with sensitive datas,
Yet Human brain is more receptive in data input than mega computers.
Some guys just read news and get contented with it while some see holes through some news and ask questions.
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by NegroNtns(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2010
Some guys just read news and get contented with it while some see holes through some news and ask questions.

Very true! We will need a new topic, possibly in the domestic politics section, to discuss this problem but let me say here that as a factor this reluctance to break out and see news media for what it is. Whether it is free press or censured press or government controlled press, in principle all news media outlets to some degree regard themselves as advocates for the citizen. They see themselves as the intermediary between the people and the government and that in their absence the government would behave badly and with impunity in its mandates, thereby loosing all sense of accountability and goodwill.

The western media like to pride itself as free press and the custodian of human rights. Tell me one western nation that does not already rule its citizens with impunity. So how effective is the free press in doing oversight on behalf of the people? They hae all failed. . .the qualifier is meaningless, the free press is as ineffective as the censored press. Matter of fact the censored press fares better because from our stand point we know where we stand in regard to the effectiveness of the censored press, whereas a lot of us. . . the follow-follow people you alluded to, . . .believe and trust in anything and everything coming out of free press. Their conclusion, however much it raises the eyebrows, is final. I guess the zombies are enamored with the word "free" and don't see it worthwhile to question anything "free" press say.

I believe people should read news but people must have an acute sense of discrimination to filter substance from a lot of bs coming out of these press.
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by NegroNtns(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2010
. . .and oh, may I add that anyhing marked "free" is a bait!

It is designed to lower your guard and lure you in so that in your state of vulnerability the most damage can be done to your mind and spirit!
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by Mariory(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
Tippy Top:

Na by force to support America for every thing whether good or bad?

Hahaha I enjoyed Negro_Ntns and Sam Milla's schooling of this half baked conservative.

It's true. Their use of stupidity was so impressive that I have decided to support their cause and encourage them to the best of my ability. Carry go Negro_Ntns and Sam Milla's. Death to America! The country that can destroy evryone on earth yet shed their blood to catch one man in the mountains of Afghanistan.
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by SamMilla1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2010
Mariory:

It's true. Their use of stupidity was so impressive that I have decided to support their cause and encourage them to the best of my ability. Carry go Negro_Ntns  and Sam Milla's. Death to America! The country that can destroy evryone on earth yet shed their blood to catch one man in the mountains of Afghanistan.

This is not about catching one man in Afghanistan.
Stop being ignorant mr man.
No one hates America here, no one wishes America death.

Oh yes, they have the power to destroy anyone on earth if they chose to,
[unless you need proof like your mates to believe they can do it which i wont provide of course]
Its actually easy to do. A common compound gas can perform that duty.
now thats scary because no country should have that power.
Obama said his mission is to reduce the amount of nuclear weapons on earth.
Whats that for ?
Negro_Ntns:

. . .and oh, may I add that anyhing marked "free" is a bait!

It is designed to lower your guard and lure you in so that in your state of vulnerability the most damage can be done to your mind and spirit!

i like the above. please guys, for once, read the above line and see if you can see truth from it.
anything marked 'FREE' is a bait.
If people pay to join Facebook or nairaland here,
I bet the members would have trippled by now. grin
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by Mariory(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sam Milla:

This is not about catching one man in Afghanistan.
Stop being ignorant mr man.
No one hates America here, no one wishes America death.

Really? I thought that was the whole point in trying to suggest the US caused the Haiti Earthquake.

Sam Milla:

Oh yes, they have the power to destroy anyone on earth if they chose to,
[unless you need proof like your mates to believe they can do it which i wont provide of course]
Its actually easy to do. A common compound gas can perform that duty.
now thats scary because no country should have that power.
Obama said his mission is to reduce the amount of nuclear weapons on earth.
Whats that for ?

I dunno please do tell. As any real answer I give can simply be disproved by sites that have access to reliable sources. For example, http://www.newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis88.htm
This site makes me want to spend my hard earned money buying all the featured literature to learn more.

Or conspiracy videos like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsglDXW34yo
Actually I only watched this becos the chick is hot and I kept waiting for the money shot  wink

Scary stuff though. Please tell me how I can disengage my objective mind and start beliving stuff like this. I want to help stop the evil America.
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by MyJoe: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2010
Never knew the FA section was this . . . er . . . interesting. Got to come here more often!
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by cap28: 12:58am On Jan 28, 2010
Sam Milla and negro ntns thanks for this very interesting thread, erudite, informative and comedic - the exchanges with tayo d were especially entertaining who as usual keeps trying to punch above his weight!!!

my heart sank as soon as obama decided to appoint bush junior and clinton as fundraisers for the releif effort - bush because of the katrina fiasco and the fact that he and his cronies overthrew and deported Aristide to africa in 2004 despite Aristide winning a free and fair election.  Clinton because of how he humiliated Aristide by forcing him into mortgaging Haiti to the american multinationals through unfavourable trade agreements (unfavourable for Haiti but a bonanza for american businesses) and the wholesale economic destruction of what was left of the Haitian economy.

Now we have what is beginning to look like an occupation - this wont be the first time they have invaded and occupied this island - american professor of linguistics and social commentator Noam Chomsky has been railing against america's abuse of Haiti for over 20 years but noone has been listening because its a country inhabited mainly by poor black people. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFGOfZaPmRM&feature=related

america continues on its imperialist adventures, how long before nigeria will be next - i wonder whether our being on the terrorist watch list is linked to our refusal to allow american troops on african soil (AFRICOM).
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by NegroNtns(m): 1:24am On Jan 28, 2010
. . .mortgaging Haiti to the american multinationals through unfavourable trade agreements (unfavourable for Haiti but a bonanza for american businesses) and the wholesale economic destruction of what was left of the Haitian economy.

. . .so you do know about the chiquita banana scandal and how Clinton screwed up the Carribeans, particcularly Haiti. I'm glad you can add that to the discussion.

hey, thanks for coming in!
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by SamMilla1(m): 1:37am On Jan 28, 2010
This Tayo D and group will never believe anything we throw in here because they have already decided that this is a debate between them and us.
Whatever proof of American Tyranny you digg out will probably register as a fiction in their mind because thats how they want their mind to register All American negativity. Its similar to Napoleon-is-always-right of Animal Farm.
They have Ignorantly Programmed their mindsets to work that way.
Probably because they either won lottery or succeeded in Getting Visa to United States after Fasting and Praying.
They never know that some people just wake up and go to American embassy and get a visa Instantly thereby eliminating the need to be blinded by American Policies.
America somehow believe the golden rule is "he who has the gold makes the rules"
Re: Why Is The Us Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti? by cap28: 2:18am On Jan 28, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

. . .so you do know about the chiquita banana scandal and how Clinton screwed up the Carribeans, particcularly Haiti. I'm glad you can add that to the discussion.

hey, thanks for coming in!

yes i do, btw chiquita is a successor to a company called united fruit which was one of the most corrupt multinational american companies which singlehandedly caused the economic destruction of many latin american countries.  top members of the american ruling elite - the dulles brothers were responsible for destabilising Guatemala in order to protect business interests of their friends and clients (one of them was an attorney for united fruit, the other was head of the CIA) they effectively brought down arbenz the then president of guatemala who tried to introduce land reforms and economic policies which would benefit the vast majority of disenfranchised guatemalans who had been kicked off their land by these corrupts vultures.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/US_ThirdWorld/US_Guat.html

clinton is therefore continuing an age old profession of corruption and rape begun by his predecessors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian President Vladimir Putin Hits Africa Again! / Obama Slow Jams The News With Jimmy Fallon @ Late Night / Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.