Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her (9309 Views)

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by DarkRebel69: 12:17am On Jun 18, 2017
zaragal:

y is 'cunt' written in capital letter? badshild!

so since (base on ur own research n analysis) 60% women cheat on their spouses, you leave all d beautiful single ladies for a married woman abi? oya cum lemme pray 4 u. lol

I'm amoral like that.

Come o, e be like say you sef make small sense. See as your skin dey glow like Marilyn Monroe own. Na Lagos you base? Just as a heads-up, I get 30 billion for the account. grin
Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by jeyselassie(m): 5:50am On Jun 18, 2017
vanemo:

My dear nairalanders, pls I need your advice on this issue.
I m not sure she about the cheating part but I think she is getting attention or something similar on how a real man should look like. Could be some dumb friends giving her advice on what a real man should look like or a guy she has become really close to secretly and she starts seeing many of your flaws being magnified. I could be wrong though. I think you should first sit down and study her business thoroughly and start rendering imput underground. It could be that recession is affecting her business you can make out time to really sit down and discuss about the business then also book meet with people in similar fields successful so u can bring in close to free successful techniques to move the biz forward. To talk to her about the pepper and attitude I think yous should try taking her on a treat rather than enforcing it on her. Take her to probably jevenik or a good restaurant or hangout she hasn't been to. It could even be an event. Then take her somwhere special and talk to her about it but make sure she is in a good mood when u talk to her then kiss her afterwards.if you don't have time you can buy her a special gift she isn't used to like a nice necklace and tell her about the issues you have with her.i think you also need to work on yourself as well.If you do books there is a book I will refer you but I guarantee you you will thank me after reading it. It has everything you need in her- secrets of the Alpha man- Carlos xuma. You can also get d e book. It helped me a lot.
Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
DarkRebel69:

I'm amoral like that.

Come o, e be like say you sef make small sense. See as your skin dey glow like Marilyn Monroe own. Na Lagos you base? Just as a heads-up, I get 30 billion for the account. grin

30billion? *shocked* You b evans ? abi u b billion kidnapper?
Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by Incrizz(f): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Vanemo
Hitting a woman is like adding fuel to fire!

It makes her detest you, which leads to more verbal assault from her as well as more disrespectful actions just to hurt you more.

These reactions of hers will get you more angry which will lead to heavier blows and kicks and slams..

The cycle continues and voila! You're monster.
Transformation complete!!!

Please never hit a woman.
It ruins love.
It ruins things.

Think outside the box.
Be strategic.

You can win this. smiley

*Quick tip:
With a woman, asserting your leadership verbally rarely works.
Match it with actions.
Women read and understand body language well.
If there is something men have that women don't, (yes there are exceptions), it's their man's authority.
Women, unconsciously, love to feel it the way men love to feel their woman's feminity, and start to misbehave when they can't feel this "strength".
This misbehavior causes, most times, their men to react with a stamp of their authority and, the woman mellows.
You deny her something very pleasurable when you maturely, with love, refuse to show this strength; your authority.
When you hit your woman in the process, you're upsetting nature's flow.

*Gosh! I don't like android phones. sad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by Happyfellow147: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
You are truly reasonable and I wish the op would heed to your advice.
By the way, @ op, why are you demanding such respect from your wife? She's your partner not a maid.
You should earn your respect not demand it.
Violence won't work at all.
You should try to be the man she can respect anyday. Work on yourself so she can take you more seriously
eyinjuege:
Its a pity you feel the only way you can resolve conflict is by violence.

I would advice you to pray and break every generational curse.
If you want to get things done right, do it yourself. That's an old saying, that works.
If you feel she can't deliver your errands properly, then do them yourself.
Most arguments are avoidable. She asked for 300K. Simply say you don't have, and you're still trying to look for money for your rent. Afterward, just press the ignore button. Choose selective deafness.

The day you lay your hands upon your wife, that's the day your marriage in the true sense of the word will die. She will owe you no allegiance again.
One thing most men don't realise is, most women hardly ever truly forgive.
They may pretend to, they may even act all docile but are patiently waiting for the perfect time to strike back. The perfect time may not be 6months, some can even wait decades to pay back a 'debt'.
There is always a peaceful way to resolve issues most time.
As per the spicy food, people make and sell stews/soups on NL. All looking delicious. Go to the food section. Tell them your requirements about the pepper, and I'm sure they would oblige you.
Keep your own soup separate, and let your wife know this is how soup suitable for you should taste. Its not a fight or quarrel. In fact invite her to partake of the soup.
Just always have a backup in your freezer for days when the pepper gets too much. There are times when you don't get it perfectly right when cooking, it shouldn't really be a big deal. Its just food btw

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by Ewuro4: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
I don't applaud her attitude but hey guess she's burdened by yours too and seems to 've had enough of your bossiness hence her clapbacks.

See everyone rubbing your back like a god, are you mad?

Ori e ti gbale oh !
Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by thotianna: 5:00am On Jun 19, 2017
What's the 411 OP? Have you beat your wife yet? Lol
The guy don abandon ship because people no dey rub him head again, now critisisms are flying in.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by otesy: 5:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Seriously, you are contemplating beating her because she put too much pepper in the food, because she walked out when you were having an argument, because she didn't deliver a message that you asked her to deliver? Like seriously? Wonders will never end! The way you men see this marriage of a thing, it's like slavery ni? If you have any iota of respect for her, instead of coming here to give people the opportunity to call your wife 'bitch' you will call you wife and let her know how you feel. Not start nursing intentions to beat her. The sooner you purge your mind of those thoughts, the better else you will hit her and then blame the devil. And please don't listen to people telling you she's cheating, divorce her. They have no clue.
Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 19, 2017
eyinjuege:

If you want to get things done right, do it yourself. That's an old saying, that works.
Most arguments are avoidable. She asked for 300K. Simply say you don't have, and you're still trying to look for money for your rent. Afterward, just press the ignore button. Choose selective deafness.

The day you lay your hands upon your wife, that's the day your marriage in the true sense of the word will die. She will owe you no allegiance again.
They may pretend to, they may even act all docile but are patiently waiting for the perfect time to strike back. The perfect time may not be 6months, some can even wait decades to pay back a 'debt'.
As per the spicy food, people make and sell stews/soups on NL. All looking delicious. Go to the food section. Tell them your requirements about the pepper, and I'm sure they would oblige you.
Keep your own soup separate, and let your wife know this is how soup suitable for you should taste. Its not a fight or quarrel. In fact invite her to partake of the soup.
Just always have a backup in your freezer for days when the pepper gets too much. There are times when you don't get it perfectly right when cooking, it shouldn't really be a big deal. Its just food btw

if peolple can be like you or if you can practise what you preach
Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 19, 2017
marsoden:
Are you sure she isn't cheating on you? Or feels you're not man enough for her anymore? There is definitely no reason or explanation for your wife to walk out on you.

There is every possibility this is the case; someone (male) is deceiving her. The red flags are there for all to see. Another angle to it might be her association. Who are her friends?
Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 19, 2017
I agree there are better crisis managers within the human race but most readers read and jumped to an emotional conclusion just because they heard "Beating" and "Walk away from the marriage". This guy never implied he is/will be beating his wife or he will divorce her. He has only said he is being pushed but despite that, will do anything and everything​ to keep his home at peace and one except of course things boil over.

I guess the young man is looking for a vent to let off built up steam which Nairaland provided him an avenue. He sure would have also learnt one or two things from pouring out his frustration here because I bet you this action has helped clear his head to a great extent.

Now the writeup here is his side of the story. we haven't heard his wife's version but that doesn't mean he is not making sense. He who wears the shoe knows where it hurts the most. We should all check ourselves, when someone does the same wrong to you over and over and over again, you begin to wonder the motive. Of all people, not someone's wife or husband. Most people didn't read that the guy said these things has become a cycle. The ladies calling out the guy to put a bullet in his skull, turn the table for once and see if it will give you joy. Imagine some people advising a husband to cook his own food; that is invariably breaking the home. A wife's food is an intimate part of marriage and asking a husband to cook his own food himself is like asking a wife to start denying her husband sex.

Our people should please learn to be objective in their opinion during a public discuss because other people and the younger ones are reading it and forming opinions from within it.

Guy, do everything like you have rightly said within your strength to keep your home intact because of your precious daughter. Watch the kind of friends your wife is keeping because honestly, bad association destroys someone that is impressionable or naive education or not.

May God help you in steering this sheep out of this building storm.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by streetsoldier1(m): 11:27am On Jun 19, 2017
No two away about it, a woman start making unnecessary demands and become rude when cheating, they cant just hide these symptoms of cheating no matter how hard they try
Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by KejiT1(f): 12:04am On Jun 20, 2017
checkengine:

There is every possibility this is the case; someone (male) is deceiving her. The red flags are there for all to see. Another angle to it might be her association. Who are her friends?
[quote author=checkengine post=57645720]

You are the only person commented with a heartfelt response..... Imagine many speaking out of context sef, I bet most of em are not married..... Nairalanders read well before you comment.. .. Shuuuuu!!!
Love the way you started your contribution, checkingengine. ... Let me just say Vanemo don't do it with your strength, because it will ware out.... Go to Jesus in serious prayers and approach a man of God that his /her has flourished over the years... And the yardstick to that is in the kind of kids that ones out of that home...... Pray earnestly, ND direct all your angers to the devil..... Any form of of anger directed to your wife is the devil's end game and help him to finish what he has started.... Thwart it.... Rees books recommended search for more books... Work better on your self as well.... My brother I bet you too go get one konikoni part way no dey obvious.... God bless your marriage. It will flourish in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 20, 2017
OP, if you were abroad hitting your wife for whatever reason will land you in jail, so get lost jor, hit her now why announce it shamefully? I hope she has a nasty surprise in store for you too
Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by lilyheaven: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin
You sabi something
eyinjuege:

Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by prettysassygirl(f): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
So op,na because of all this small things wey she do, u want to beat her, I can really see that beating is in your Blood, I thought I would even see worse things that she is doing, nonsense.
Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To The Wall To Start Hitting Her by tabithaola(f): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=eyinjuege post=57558057]Its a pity you feel the only way you can resolve conflict is by violence.

Just always have a backup in your freezer for days when the pepper gets too much. There are times when you don't get it perfectly right when cooking, it shouldn't really be a big deal. Its just food btw[/quote

May you not run out of wisdom. Your approach to this issue is divine if you permit me use the word. No woman changes to her husband without a reason if not reasons. God bless you real good. Just hope he'll take to your advice and shun the unmarried married advices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis / A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. / Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.