Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo (35785 Views)

Zamfara Includes Fulfulde (Fulani) Language In Curriculum / Reps Tell Education Ministry To Separate CRS From IRS In Curriculum / Relevant Of M.sc In Curriculum And Instructions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by Tiffbuxas: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2017
farouk0403:

Why are you sooooo scared of islam
I guess your dad must be a pastor and you are scared for him not to lost his job when islam keep growing.

Farouk0403 I don't have a problem with Islam, I have cool Muslim peeps even an alfa as friends, Buh I concern is of people like you who are radicals, if Islam grows congratulations Buh don't try to islamatise a nation that does not believe in your religion.

It because of people like yourself that the South wants out, you can't separate reality and sentiment, if you continue like this believe me you won't go far.
Moreover to clarify my parents are not pastors neither am I, I've studied ur Islam or Muslim God as well as the Christian God. So if you want to get draw in a war of thumbs with me believe me YOU WILL LOSE

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by farouk0403(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2017
Tiffbuxas:

Farouk0403 I don't have a problem with Islam, I have cool Muslim peeps even an alfa as friends, Buh I concern is of people like you who are radicals, if Islam grows congratulations Buh don't try to islamatise a nation that does not believe in your religion.

It because of people like yourself that the South wants out, you can't separate reality and sentiment, if you continue like this believe me you won't go far.
Moreover to clarify my parents are not pastors neither am I, I've studied ur Islam or Muslim God as well as the Christian God. So if you want to get draw in a war of thumbs with me believe me YOU WILL LOSE
Then stop behaving like you are suffering from islamaphobia, who cares if the south wants out? I don't give a dame same goes with my family and friends.

The Arabic courses have already been introduced in the north, and it is an elective is not compulsory so whats the big deal about it?

You guys are the badguys with running mouth but if we do/ say something otherwise you will start crying victims.

Can't you leave us in peace afterall is our religion not yours.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by Tiffbuxas: 10:53am On Jun 17, 2017
farouk0403:

Then stop behaving like you are suffering from islamaphobia, who cares if the south wants out? I don't give a dame same goes with my family and friends.

The Arabic courses have already been introduced in the north, and it is an elective is not compulsory so whats the big deal about it?

You guys are the badguys with running mouth but if we do/ say something otherwise you will start crying victims.

Can't you leave us in peace afterall is our religion not yours.
OK let's be rational no more bullcrap... Be sincere is everyone in the North a Muslim? What happens to those who are not? Would it be fair to make it compulsory for them Cuz of the obvious lack of French teachers? Wouldn't it be preferable to keep it down to the believing schools?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by Tiffbuxas: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2017
farouk0403:

Is not by force to take the course/subject because its optional okay

What's the option when French teachers are not avaliable...... Ain't Arabic?. .... Dude my point is not with adding the language my point is you can't because of a group pollute the whole.. Sorry if it didn't come out well.
Buh my point is there are a lot of Muslim schools in Nigeria... Make it compulsory for them and it's fine, Buh how about mixed schools where both the believers and infidels attend, it's not fair to make it same, I don't see it as optional for the singular fact that French is like an alternative language used in West Africa, Buh where in West Africa is Arabic the language used? So French and Arabic should rather stand alone, Cuz they don't serve the same purpose. You know it's true keep sentiments aside

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by farouk0403(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
OK let's be rational no more bullcrap... Be sincere is everyone in the North a Muslim? What happens to those who are not? Would it be fair to make it compulsory for them Cuz of the obvious lack of French teachers? Wouldn't it be preferable to keep it down to the believing schools?

you didn't read my post, did you?

If you didnt, I said the course/ subject is not compulsory, if you are not a muslim you will not take the subject is that not fair enough?

After all there are various courses of both religion since from primary school curriculum till tertiary level, then why is this one giving us headache?

we also have missionary schools in the North and alot of my friends attended it and the school made it compulsory for them to take CRK and other christian related stuffs. what do you have to say about it?
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by farouk0403(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2017
Tiffbuxas:

you didn't read my post, did you?

If you didnt, I said the course/ subject is not compulsory, if you are not a muslim you will not take the subject is that not fair enough?

After all there are various courses of both religion since from primary school curriculum till tertiary level, then why is this one giving us headache?

we also have missionary schools in the North and alot of my friends attended it and the school made it compulsory for them to take CRK and other christian related stuffs. what do you have to say about it?.
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by farouk0403(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tiffbuxas:

What's the option when French teachers are not avaliable...... Ain't Arabic?. .... Dude my point is not with adding the language my point is you can't because of a group pollute the whole.. Sorry if it didn't come out well.
Buh my point is there are a lot of Muslim schools in Nigeria... Make it compulsory for them and it's fine, Buh how about mixed schools where both the believers and infidels attend, it's not fair to make it same, I don't see it as optional for the singular fact that French is like an alternative language used in West Africa, Buh where in West Africa is Arabic the language used? So French and Arabic should rather stand alone, Cuz they don't serve the same purpose. You know it's true keep sentiments aside

ok but just like french, Arabic is also a language in Afirca.
But we don't need to argue over this our faith is not in our hands but we can manipulate it, Religion is our biggest problem in Nigeria i can thrive without religion and i can do away with it, can you?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
So arabic language is a religion now grin ! good to know .

arabic is the 2nd language used in africa , anf the fifth in the world (Mandarin 1 , English 2, Spanish 3, hindi 4, Arabic 5 ) , so where is the problem to study more optional languages , most countries have 4 , 5 , 6 languages in high school and middle school

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by MARKETfund: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
baylord101:
Enjoyed the service with armedrobbers, A year of total blackout and a failed local government system. Thanks for your blue indicator, We don't write literature in past tense

I'll sincerely be surprised hearing about armed robbery experience from my place but then some social ills has a way of developing where it wasn't before.
Electricity issues are failures of the govt. from federal to local govt. I enjoyed constant electricity in UK while doing my Msc. Upon getting a job in Nigeria I was given an option of choosing between Lagos and Abuja to resume. I chose Abuja as the federal capital hoping to enjoy a semblance of life I enjoyed in UK. But your guess is good as mine. The same epileptic power supply holds sway in Abuja as it is in other parts of the country. To be fair to the fct I give it a thumb up in terms of good road and less traffic.

I was expecting a response based on the people of Umunneochi. Were they hostile, accommodating etc. But then you mustn't respond in line with my though. Your opinion is your opinion.
Nice interacting with you.
Shalom!
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by Saladin1: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Why is CAN bent on causing confusion? French and Arabic as alternate subjects, Where does that call for protest? If there are no enough French teachers how does that concern Muslims or do you want it removed from the curriculum all because of this? The extremism CAN practices no be here.
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by 9inches(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
jagugu88li:
Call me for Arabic lessons......I'll teach you so much, joining ISIS will be your dream. grin

I want to learn, if that's you in your profile.
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by BABANGBALI: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
farouk0403:

I don't talk to retards, and a psychiatric escapee,

I forget to tell you, while you were still in the psychiatric asylum, the religion that you detest is still growing and thriving, you can do nothing about it because you are no one but poor stinking azzhole.

Poor, poverty stricken dude go to hell.
so you can talk? Fool.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by farouk0403(m): 8:50am On Jun 18, 2017
BABANGBALI:
so you can talk? Fool.

your medication is still in process demented lunatic.
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by BABANGBALI: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2017
farouk0403:

your medication is still in process demented lunatic.
i guess you're fasting?too bad, you lost it. Your religion is a curse upon you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by farouk0403(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2017
BABANGBALI:
i guess you're fasting?too bad, you lost it. Your religion is a curse upon you tongue tongue tongue

Bashing people is my hobby whether i am fasting or not.

And why do you care afterall is my fasting not yours, i already knew who you are, because i can tell from a glimpse at your d.p which i already told you since yesterday so your suggestions is not relevance to me.
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by BABANGBALI: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
farouk0403:

Bashing people is my hobby whether i am fasting or not.

And why do you care afterall is my fasting not yours, i already knew who you are, because i can tell from a glimpse at your d.p which i already told you since yesterday so your suggestions is not relevance to me.

fok off fokn terrorist
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by farouk0403(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
BABANGBALI:
fok off fokn terrorist

If i were a terrorist i will gladly slit your throat, so that the world can have one less slowpoke.

Fu!cling illiterate
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by BABANGBALI: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
farouk0403:

If i were a terrorist i will gladly slit your throat, so that the world can have one less slowpoke.

Fu!cling illiterate

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by farouk0403(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=BABANGBALI post=57635030][/quote]

fu!ckng lunatic
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by BABANGBALI: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
farouk0403:

fu!ckng lunatic

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by Caseless: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2017
MARKETfund:

I'll sincerely be surprised hearing about armed robbery experience from my place but then some social ills has a way of developing where it wasn't before.
Electricity issues are failures of the govt. from federal to local govt. I enjoyed constant electricity in UK while doing my Msc. Upon getting a job in Nigeria I was given an option of choosing between Lagos and Abuja to resume. I chose Abuja as the federal capital hoping to enjoy a semblance of life I enjoyed in UK. But your guess is good as mine. The same epileptic power supply holds sway in Abuja as it is in other parts of the country. To be fair to the fct I give it a thumb up in terms of good road and less traffic.

I was expecting a response based on the people of Umunneochi. Were they hostile, accommodating etc. But then you mustn't respond in line with my though. Your opinion is your opinion.
Nice interacting with you.
Shalom!
grin grin grin
You're from ummuneochi ? The last time they saw light was in 2002.

I know your old moniker.

Cc scooby12

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
chkil0:
So arabic language is a religion now grin ! good to know .

arabic is the 2nd language used in africa , anf the fifth in the world (Mandarin 1 , English 2, Spanish 3, hindi 4, Arabic 5 ) , so where is the problem to study more optional languages , most countries have 4 , 5 , 6 languages in high school and middle school
.....and I speak 3 of your top 5. Am I not theee thing happening.......sure am

When you guys are done urguing and have made a decision......call this one to be the H.O.D grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University / Uniosun Ipetu-ijesa Campus In Turmoil Today / FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.