Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo (35790 Views)

Zamfara Includes Fulfulde (Fulani) Language In Curriculum / Reps Tell Education Ministry To Separate CRS From IRS In Curriculum / Relevant Of M.sc In Curriculum And Instructions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by austinvsb1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
me69:
Islam will dominate the world it is already prophesied. CAN you cannot put barriers on Muslims to learn their religion just as Muslims do not put barriers on your faith.

Dominate the world or conquer the moon. I dont give a rats ass as long as nigeria remains a secular state that it rightly is.

Folding our hands to allow this to continue is very DANGEROUS!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by feelgoodInc: 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Is the pupil flogged "mercilessly" a christian?

will a Muslim refuse to offer IRS?

man why don't you just read the post na?

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by ivolt: 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
HAH:
So Arabic is islamic studies according to CAN? There are Arab Christians if they don't know and Arabic is the 3rd most spoken language in Africa after English and French

Arabic language has no economic value to Nigerians, if the ministry of education
wants another language for students, it should be chinese or german not a religious
indoctrination study.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by Awoleesu(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
lilytender:

The day Buhari returns marks the beginning of your end.
. You're not God! If this is your thought, may he never return...

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by feelgoodInc: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
me69:
Islam will dominate the world it is already prophesied. CAN you cannot put barriers on Muslims to learn their religion just as Muslims do not put barriers on your faith.
It was you they gave the prophecy to, so it will dominate you. not me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by ogene007: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kyase:
so much hate for the president, why?
Because he is an islamic fundamentalist who was just deceiving APC mugus with the now failed mantra of fighting corruption. He tactfully appointed his co-islamists to head all our educational regulating institutions. Well, God is already treating this matter and in the fullness of time, Nigeria's deliverance will be completed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by ephi321(f): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
austinvsb1:

Whats being described here is absolutely grave and immoral injustice!! Making IRK the only compulsory alternative to french and not including CRK is just plain evil and must be resisted!

I see saudi arabia all over this!. It should not go away until rectified!!

But how can IRK be an alternative to French, as in, what is the link between the two? French is a recognized international language used in many countries, the alternative should be a similar language.

If IRK is going to be made compulsory, then CRK must be too. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

8 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
austinvsb1:

Whats being described here is absolutely grave and immoral injustice!! Making IRK the only compulsory alternative to french and not including CRK is just plain evil and must be resisted!

I see saudi arabia all over this!. It should not go away until rectified!!

Arabic and French are languages, is crk a language?

Why must you concern yourselves with what is none of your biz for God's sake?

So rather than calling for the recruitment of crk teachers (assuming the allegation is even true), the way out is to remove Arabic studies? Wtf.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by BiafraIShere(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
I really pity northern Christians, by the time we leave the Zoo, they will suffer worse oppression than the coptic Christians of Egypt.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by Intellad(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
I feel for my Christian brothers in Africa generally, they are oppressed and intimidated because of their faith... this is one of the reason i support Biafra..... Here in USA no one cares if u dont believe in God or anything, just do ur thing.....

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by ephi321(f): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
mmsen:

School time should not be wasted on religious indoctrination, there's enough of that in Nigeria as is.

If they want then allow the children to have extra maths or science classes but religion is not needed.

Exactly. Basic sciences and other key subjects are not being emphasized, it is religious studies they are yammering on about. Mschew.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by feelgoodInc: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
ephi321:

But how can IRK be an alternative to French, as in, what is the link between the two? French is a recognized international language used in many countries, the alternative should be a similar language.

If IRK is going to be made compulsory, then CRK must be too. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

the truth is that CRK is compulsory but the school won't employ them because the majority is IRK, the minority won't want to study IRK, therefore that's where the hatred comes in.
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by ephi321(f): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
feelgoodInc:

the truth is that CRK is compulsory but the school won't employ them because the majority is IRK, the minority won't want to study IRK, therefore that's where the hatred comes in.

Then they should remove both subjects from the curriculum.

For goodness sake, the North is battling with Boko haram at the moment, further religious indoctrination is the last thing they need right now.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
ivolt:

Arabic language has no economic value to Nigerians christians. [s]if the ministry of education
wants another language for students, it should be chinese or german not a religious
indoctrination study.[/s]

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by isnovic(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
It can only happen in the North and SW because there will be no Islamic teachers in SE/SS.

Buhari evil plans has failed. He ll not return to continue his evils

The question is, why should it HAPPEN ANY WHERE in Nigeria at all? The reason being that our constitution recognize the secularity of Nigeria.

What was the motive behind the removal of CRK as an option to Islamic studies?

Who and why, wickedly accepted the curriculum without a religious balance?

The surreptitious method to introduce Islamic studies to all, including Christian student should be withdrawn and those behind the curriculum and those who approved the same be investigated for their promoters and sacked immediately.

Secondly, a quick revert to the status quo ante, where Christians can select CRK and Muslims can IRK should be reinstated except there is an insidious motive behind it.

Why these northern people never like peace I wonder?

8 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
mmsen:

School time should not be wasted on religious indoctrination, there's enough of that in Nigeria as is.

If they want then allow the children to have extra maths or science classes but religion is not needed.
I think religious indoctrination gave birth to islamic cult leaders like osama bin laden,isis leader,bokoharam, infact all of them nigeria not doing the ryt thing.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by morisnewrain(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Zeddicuz:
am nt surprised,our ninister of education is a proffessor of arabic,and an.unrepentant jihadist,good move by CAN, mr osinbajo shud look into dis to avoid anoda ugly incidence.Islam.is d problem of d world since time of muhammed.
listen to yourself. You are religiously lost.
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by ephi321(f): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
feelgoodInc:

did you read the post, a student was flogged mercilessly because he refused to study Arabic meanwhile the school didn't employ a CRK teacher and there was no French teacher. meanwhile those three subjects were compulsory

Just imagine. How can this be right?! Nigerians must not accept this.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by olat45(m): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
When all the secondary and primary schools were doing CRS in their curriculum... They didn't shout.... No dey re barking
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by 0b100100111: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ever since Oritsejafor took leadershop of CAN, CAN has been a political joke.

What has Arabic studies got to do with Islam? If need be Hebrew should be introduced into school curriculum.

What a baseless and void assumption!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
feelgoodInc:

will a Muslim refuse to offer IRS?

man why don't you just read the post na?

I'm a muslim but I didn't offer IRS in secondary school.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by IkpuMmadu: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
I am not proud of this country and I am tired of this country....take this or leave it. The Unity of This Country is a Mirage...can we just seperate

Sick and tired of this type of news daily

divide this shit hoe

IF THEY WANT ISLAMIC STUDIES IN THEIR SCHOOL SO BE IT
IF WE WANT TO TEACH OUR KIDS CODES IN OUR SCHOOL SO BE IT

Damn

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by somehow: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
CRK is equivalent to IRK
Arabic studies is equivalent to English, French, German, Yoruba, Igbo, Bini, Erik, Spanish.

It has nothing to do with religion, rather its a LANGUAGE!
feelgoodInc:

did you read the post, a student was flogged mercilessly because he refused to study Arabic meanwhile the school didn't employ a CRK teacher and there was no French teacher. meanwhile those three subjects were compulsory

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
[s]
ephi321:

Then they should remove both subjects from the curriculum.

For goodness sake, the North is battling with Boko haram at the moment, further religious indoctrination is the last thing they need right now.
[/s]

They remove it because of you?

Gtf outta here.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by ephi321(f): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
^ See the intolerant barbarian. Koropotopoto, come and carry your Indian friend outta here. I do not exchange words with barbarians.

Mai ruwa cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
mmsen:

Values are different, stick to yours and allow others, that is what education is all about.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by anishe(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Christians are always complaining. Which one is Islamic Arabic Studies again?

Learning Arabic as a Language has become Islamic Arabic Language. Na wa o.

Even in US & UK, they offer Arabic Language as a course.

Is French not a Language?

I tire for my people.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by ephi321(f): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Rather than focus on educating the numerous children / almajiris begging all over the place, it is how to introduce arabic their brains can think about. No wonder the region is where it is.

Education -- > Zero

Indoctrination -- > 100.

Result = Boko Haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
[s]
ephi321:
^ See the intolerant barbarian. Koropotopoto, come and carry your Indian friend outta here. I do not exchange words with barbarians.
[/s]

E dey pain am.

You claim to have been to dubai but you can't even prove being in possession of a passport, how?

Gerrout.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University / Uniosun Ipetu-ijesa Campus In Turmoil Today / FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.