Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo (35796 Views)

Zamfara Includes Fulfulde (Fulani) Language In Curriculum / Reps Tell Education Ministry To Separate CRS From IRS In Curriculum / Relevant Of M.sc In Curriculum And Instructions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by delexy123: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2017
Kyase:
wait, why am i a christain in Nigeria?
God why join me with this set of people? Complain, complain, complain, nonsense.
Bro, Though I Also DisLike Some Of Their Rants, Would It Not Better If You Read Up The Post Before Bashing Them?

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by delexy123: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2017
baylord101:
Na wa oo, CAN is always complaining, Probably it's for those religion bigostic in the SE and Core North because I could remember my days back in secondary School, we divide the class to two for IRS/CRS class.

Back then in Umunneochi in Abia state, any time we are preparing for solat passerby will open their mouth and locked their leg just to witness what we are doing and I blame them not because it's only Christianity they were exposed to unlike in Southwest where you will see both sleeping in the same room.
Bro, Wait...What Are You Saying?

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by feelgoodInc: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
all south South and igbos should change their money into dollars right now....

Those that experienced the first war will tell you that they got only 20 Nigerian pounds after the war.

Following the ultimatum of Arewa youths, the same thing is being plotted again. Except that it will happen before any war and not after. When and if violence breaks out in the north, they know Igbos will retaliate.

The first things is that they will claim banks cannot opendue to insecurity, but bank will function normally in the north. Eventually when it becomes too dangerous for any Igbo to venture into the north to operate their bank accounts, they will order the banks in the Igbo areas to close up completely, effectively trapping your money in Nigerian banks and will be seized. Then they will change money to make sure any money you have in your possession is useless.

Using the instrument of the Federal Government, some people now in government are already plotting how to confiscate your money in the bank.

Those with hefty sums should begin to convert some of their assets into foreign currency immediately, or open up bank accounts in other foreign countries.
DO THIS BEFORE FIRST OF OCTOBER TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCHES, don't forget that their agenda is to disposses the igbos in their announcement.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by mmsen: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
baylord101:
Na wa oo, CAN is always complaining, Probably it's for those religion bigostic in the SE and Core North because I could remember my days back in secondary School, we divide the class to two for IRS/CRS class.

Back then in Umunneochi in Abia state, any time we are preparing for solat passerby will open their mouth and locked their leg just to witness what we are doing and I blame them not because it's only Christianity they were exposed to unlike in Southwest where you will see both sleeping in the same room.

School time should not be wasted on religious indoctrination, there's enough of that in Nigeria as is.

If they want then allow the children to have extra maths or science classes but religion is not needed.

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by ivolt: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
All religious studies should be removed from school curriculums.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by goaldynboy: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
According to Femi Fani-Kayode Nigeria is practising CORPSOCRACY! -: Corpsocracy is a system of government whereby a corpse rules a country from RONDON! grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by Emokai3(m): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Arewa must go
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Arabic bro not Islamic studies they want to make is compulsory for all students

Says who?

Arabic studies is only for muslims and I can't see how this should any of your gaddem biz.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by Quality20(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Public holidays on Sunday and Saturdays is not Christian agenda ko?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by HAH: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
So Arabic is islamic studies according to CAN? There are Arab Christians if they don't know and Arabic is the 3rd most spoken language in Africa after English and French

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by LastSurvivor11: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kyase:
so much hate for the president, why?

So much hate for injustice rather Mr man..
Didn't you see where they wrote that Christian religions knowledge was removed but Islamic studies included..
What's your take on that presidency lover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
ivolt:
All religious studies should be removed from school curriculums.

Unfortunately for you and fortunately for us who want religious studies, you are not an authority.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by eezeribe(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kyase:
Op, your post is not well arrange
Your own grammar is well arranged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by MakeWeTalk: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Christians had better wakeup to the fact that Islamatiztion is being planned with the help of RCCG.

If you remember that Adeboye gave Buhari his blessings.

Adeboye infact is working to unite Christianity & islam see this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

This another reason why the south has to break from the North, to stop this islamatizion.
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by GoodGovernance: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
C.A.N and intolerance to Islam,are like bread and butter.

Always ready to breed religious discord,at the slightest importunity.

Rubbish. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by austinvsb1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Stupiiid kids wont stick to the discourse!! Derail the thread with their stupidity!

I totally am with CAN on this. Its an absolutely grave injustice this act!! At the very least introduced CRK (or to be clever 'christain hebrew studies') to be an option to french alongside Islamic Arabic studies!

This development is disgusting and should not be swept under the carpet!!!

Before you start thinking islamaphobia. My girlfriend and potential wife is a practicing muslim that i do not plan on converting. I'm proud of her and love her beyond words!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

So much hate for injustice rather Mr man..
Didn't you see where they wrote that Christian religions knowledge was removed but Islamic studies included..
What's your take on that presidency lover

Stop lying, in which school was christian religious knowledge removed?

Last time I checked, it is being examined at SSCE level. That you didn't register it is not equivalent to being removed.

7 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by misterh(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
The concerns of CAN seem justified, if the allegations are correct. Both religious studies should be given equal footing. The nation is quite divided as it is. It will not be wise to take that division to the classrooms populated by kids in their formative ages.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by feelgoodInc: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Says who?

Arabic studies is only for muslims and I can't see how this should any of your gaddem biz.

did you read the post, a student was flogged mercilessly because he refused to study Arabic meanwhile the school didn't employ a CRK teacher and there was no French teacher. meanwhile those three subjects were compulsory

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by engrpheleeks(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
But it's not a compulsory subject na. Or is it?
Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Rubbish. undecided

Honestly, I really don't understand how the study of Arabic by muslims in schools should be their headache.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by austinvsb1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Rubbish. undecided

Whats being described here is absolutely grave and immoral injustice!! Making IRK the only compulsory alternative to french and not including CRK is just plain evil and must be resisted!

I see saudi arabia all over this!. It should not go away until rectified!!

10 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
feelgoodInc:

did you read the post, a student was flogged mercilessly because he refused to study Arabic meanwhile the school didn't employ a CRK teacher and there was no French teacher

Is the pupil flogged "mercilessly" a christian?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by Kyase(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
eezeribe:

Your own grammar is well arranged.
ok prof, but i think you're confusing the word grammar with another thing prof.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by goaldynboy: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
baylord101:
[s]Na wa oo, CAN is always complaining, Probably it's for those religion bigostic in the SE and Core North because I could remember my days back in secondary School, we divide the class to two for IRS/CRS class.

Back then in Umunneochi in Abia state, any time we are preparing for solat passerby will open their mouth and locked their leg just to witness what we are doing and I blame them not because it's only Christianity they were exposed to unlike in Southwest where you will see both sleeping in the same room[/s].

SHUT UP! There is no place as Umunneochi in Abia State, you impostor! Also, what you have written here makes no sense!!

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by me69: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Islam will dominate the world it is already prophesied. CAN you cannot put barriers on Muslims to learn their religion just as Muslims do not put barriers on your faith.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by austinvsb1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Honestly, I really don't understand how the study of Arabic by muslims in schools should be their headache.

With this development. Young developing students are forced to take french (very limited teachers) or Islamic arabic studies with no provision for Christain students to do same religious studies! Thus christain students who have no curiosity for the french are left with no option than to study an alien religion!

It is grave injustice and should not be allowed to stand. Clear and simple!!

Matter of fact. This has to be Resisted and protested all over the nation VERY STRONGLY!!!

13 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kyase:
so much hate for the president, why?
I think she voted a government for a future for her generation not a curse. if she is angry its a good thing and i don't think u knw what hate is.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by ivolt: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Unfortunately for you and fortunately for us who want religious studies, you are not an authority.
It is only a matter of time before Africans destroy the yoke of superstitious dark age religions.
The Europeans did it, the Chinese did it and we will do it.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo by Keneeby(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kyase:
wait, why am i a christain in Nigeria?
God why join me with this set of people? Complain, complain, complain, nonsense.

You are not a christian. You are APC tout. idiiiot

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos / FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck / Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.