Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) (58503 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2017
rOsy247:
Hmmm men and sex tho'.

Women and attention. Sex is the most basic need for a man after food, if you don't want to accept that...don't get married.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2017
menxer:

you should be able to decode when someone is joking, But to write sex in your to do shopping list is not a joke.

He implied that sex is cheap, doesn't that mean he's saying the Man could have looked for alternative? And I replied that the woman would cry to high heavens if the man even considered that, how does that translate to having extramarital relation in my "shoping list", whatever that means?
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by doskie(m): 7:28am On Jun 17, 2017
myking95:

Let the foreigner shut up. Its the same people that cry on reddit about women not giving them sex sometimes for a full year, bunch of weak people who cannot stand up to their women. See threads like this...what manner of evil. http://www.mamamia.com.au/man-makes-spreadsheet-for-denied-sex/

https://thetransformedwife.com/giving-men-a-voice-on-being-starved-for-sex/

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/31jhjw/a_rant_on_sexual_denial_in_marriage_20/

One more thing MR. If at your age you still believe that the white man's way of thinking must be standard across all facets...u need psychiatric help from a chronic case of inferiority complex. Nonsense.
I'm in love with my girl. i respect her so much. i would never imagine hitting her for refusing anything with me. its totally unimaginable. i will rather seduce her romantically. I'm not out to trade abuses with you. i am not an e- warrior. I'm a real man. i face my everyday hussle and i have hardly ever been brow-beaten. i dont know about you typing all those diatribes. a woman has no right to pour acid or hot oil on a man for refusing to give her money. a man has no right to hit a woman for refusing to have sex. if what i am saying is abominable to you, then its time you climbed out of your hole. by the way, what colour is the sky in the place you live?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2017
doskie:
I'm in love with my girl. i respect her so much. i would never imagine hitting her for refusing anything with me. its totally unimaginable. i will rather seduce her romantically. I'm not out to trade abuses with you. i am not an e- warrior. I'm a real man. i face my everyday hussle and i have hardly ever been brow-beaten. i dont know about you typing all those diatribes. a woman has no right to pour acid or hot oil on a man for refusing to give her money. a man has no right to hit a woman for refusing to have sex. if what i am saying is abominable to you, then its time you climbed out of your hole. by the way, what colour is the sky in the place you live?

Its obvious u live in Mars, if not u will know two things
1. The sky colour ranges from light blue, to clear, to grey
2. No where in my post did I mention that it is right to hit a woman for denying u, I mentioned that I will get my happiness elsewhere and she better not complain about it.
Everyone has their own hussle, if u have to brag about it to give u some confidence, then u have issues.

Me live in a hole? Well even the devil accuses saints...doesn't mean they are as ugly and sinful as him.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Daboomb: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2017
PDPGuy:

Are you for real?!
You're saying it's the woman's fault that she got beaten by her so-called husband?

I weep for our generation

If you like, weep till your eyes fall out! grin grin
Truth hurts, no wonder you are weeping!
shocked shocked undecided
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2017
myking95:

2. No where in my post did I mention that it is right to hit a woman for denying u, I mentioned that I will get my happiness elsewhere and she better not complain about it.
Everyone has their own hussle, if u have to brag about it to give u some confidence, then u have issues.

Me live in a hole? Well even the devil accuses saints...doesn't mean they are as ugly and sinful as him.

King95 after you get married and your plan works out for you, let us know. But as it is now, it is still hypothetical.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2017
ImaIma1:

King95 after you get married and your plan works out for you, let us know. But as it is now, it is still hypothetical.

Like I'm planning to do evil. This is Nigeria...ur own family members will likely plot your downfall...meaning trust no one? Isn't it wise to have a plan to insure your happiness in case one she-devil looks at your innocent face and wants to waste your life?. Of course people don't like the truth
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by rOsy247(f): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2017
myking95:

Women and attention. Sex is the most basic need for a man after food, if you don't want to accept that...don't get married.

Whether you guys like it or not is not the issue, but should not be to the detriment of the woman.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2017
rOsy247:

Whether you guys like it or not is not the issue, but should not be to the detriment of the woman.

Then there are other ladies outside...u pipu shud just carry your wahala and leave....like I've not seen married women who deny their nice husbands sex only to come throw it at single guys like us with the husband's hard earned money...If you don't give me happiness as a woman, swerve.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by menxer: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
SnowJay92:

He implied that sex is cheap, doesn't that mean he's saying the Man could have looked for alternative? And I replied that the woman would cry to high heavens if the man even considered that, how does that translate to having extramarital relation in my "shoping list", whatever that means?
You win.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by rOsy247(f): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
myking95:

Then there are other ladies outside...u pipu shud just carry your wahala and leave....like I've not seen married women who deny their nice husbands sex only to come throw it at single guys like us with the husband's hard earned money...If you don't give me happiness as a woman, swerve.

Abeg swerve. Self centered pple everywhere. It's wrong for a woman to deny her man his conjugal rights most times, it's also wrong for a man to demand it every time irrespective of whether the woman is fit at a particular time or not. Good there are still reasonable men out there.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
doskie:

If only I knew your girl, I would tell her to hold on to you like super glue on cardboard lol

Please ignore that ignoramus pikin

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by doskie(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
myking95:

my brother, internet makes everybody say what he likes to whoever he wants. but on real ground, i may not be able to challenge you, so may you not be able to speak to me in a rudely manner. so lets not take advantage of this smokescreen. lets respect each other as grown ups.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
doskie:
my brother, internet makes everybody say what he likes to whoever he wants. but on real ground, i may not be able to challenge you, so may you not be able to speak to me in a rudely manner. so lets not take advantage of this smokescreen. lets respect each other as grown ups.

I agree too.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
menxer:

You win.

Lol, I never meant for it to be a contest, u misunderstood me, that's all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.