Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) (58499 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Sirheny007(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2017
Oh...
I thought it was serious
Just a man beating his wife..

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by burkingx(f): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by geozone: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2017
abescom:
It is happening in Nigeria and it is a crisis.
point taken
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2017
This is rape - he must have committed rape in the past and is a potential danger to women.

Punishment:
- Get a body builder to rain down 3 heavy punches on his useless lips - angry
- Wife denies him sex for 3 months - cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by abescom: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2017
dominique:

What is this one saying? undecided
No man should hit a woman, it is a sign of weakness but what segzy0i said up there is true.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2017
Thought that's d best time for such?
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Majlaw(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2017
Early morning conji na bastard
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by delishpot: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2017
chuks34:
are u saying she should divorce ASAP?

No o. Divorce ke? When our grandmothers endured the same and worse? She has not even seen half of it. she should endure and pray until he kills her. Nigerians know how to type rip. She will get plenty of it if he kills her.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by emynike2001(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2017
The sweetest of all s3x, IS done early morning and the greatest of all s3xcerise. Don't ever MISS IT if u are married or..... Well let ME keep my comment

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ishua(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2017
Spiritual konji
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2017
Where is the conference holding sef? London?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2017
I blame the woman. being stingy of what the man paid for with his hard earned money, quality time, etc. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2017
Sirheny007:
Oh...
I thought it was serious
Just a man beating his wife..
wife beater spotted

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2017
dominique:

Quickie is 5 minute , that's what he asked for but she refused....
delishpot:
When she too want do and he says he is tired..... make she go organize beatings for him and take it by force. In the mean time.... make she sidon there dey do for better for worse till he kills her.

You sir, are a M0ron and possible wife beater as well.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by jetbomber17: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2017
something wey no fit pass five minutes Now your mouth Don swell and confevfe you no attend

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Eaa247:

which kind English b ds?
... Learn to ignore some certain things... Not everyone is as 'learned' as you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Conference does not stop her having a quickie? All he wanted to do was, give her one for the road...........

6 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2017
effect of high dowry.....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Sirheny007(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Nma27:
wife beater spotted

If i beat you ehn!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ooshinibos: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A woman was allegedly punched and brutalized by her husband for reportedly refusing early morning sex. According to activist and human rights lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye, she refused to have sex with her hubby that morning because she had a conference to attend. Read what was shared by the lawyer on Facebook.

She just refused early morning sex because she has to attend a conference early this morning. No argument. Nothing! He woke up and found her dressed. Before you knew It, punches began to rain on the woman. Now, she can't attend the conference. The man still took it by force after leaving some lumps on her face.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-brutalized-husband-refusing-early-morning-sex-photo.html
Nigeria !! he gave you access to internet , how is this news

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by oyienootieno: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2017
menxer:
I don't know how to describe a man who maltreats a woman because of sex, when "sex is the cheapest thing money can buy."

Sex with a loved one is far different with sex with a paid total stranger.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by abescom: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Vision4God:
My thought, he is inconsiderate.
What happened to discussion?
Can't he jokingly talk to her about it or express it in a way that both parties will understand?

Ds is so bad
Trust me she must have been doing it for a while. Can't be the first time. I refuse to believe the man will be so animalistic to do such a cruel thing based on a one off.

Even though I must also say he is a weak man. Only weak men beat women. Better ways to deal with them without offending GOD and creating a bad name for yourself.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2017
segzy0i:
as much as I hate woman battering what the man do was very wrong but our woman too should be wise to give to the man when needed if he has allow the man to have his way under 20 mins he should be through and if she condition her mind she might not even ejaculate and she will be free to attend to her conference now that she has been battered will she be able to go to the conference 10-20 mins of sex will not ruin her conference some men are wild when it comes to sex so understand and study your partner well
Your partner should also understand and study you well.
1. She wasn't in the mood for sex.
2. What kind of a jobless man demands for sex when his wife has a conference to attend?, can't it wait till she's back?.
3. What he did is marital rape 'cause she didn't consent while he did it at the time he was beating her like the beast he's.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ricki: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A woman was allegedly punched and brutalized by her husband for reportedly refusing early morning sex. According to activist and human rights lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye, she refused to have sex with her hubby that morning because she had a conference to attend. Read what was shared by the lawyer on Facebook.

She just refused early morning sex because she has to attend a conference early this morning. No argument. Nothing! He woke up and found her dressed. Before you knew It, punches began to rain on the woman. Now, she can't attend the conference. The man still took it by force after leaving some lumps on her face.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-brutalized-husband-refusing-early-morning-sex-photo.html

Church conference huh...... leaving the conference at home dry and stiff. grin
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Bizgold: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2017
Early morning sex! bad or good... express
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2017
uzoclinton:
... Learn to ignore some certain things... Not everyone is as 'learned' as you

respect!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by pweshboi(m): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Nigerian men and violence undecided
Goan marry the Indians abi Arabians that aren't violent now. instead of you to condemn the action of the man and see how he will be brought to justice for what hes done you're here generalising NIGERIAN MEN. how many of the men here did u see supporting the husbands action?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Ògà o....they are fvçking married nd the stupid issue does not call for beating....It's like physical abuse is now the new trend in nigeria undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by mcevans1(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2017
dominique:

Severe migraine wan burst my head cheesy grin grin
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by naijagobetter(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2017
thats how our women send their loving husbands to the open hands of ladies out there, some men dont joke with s*x women beware pls... Know your man!
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by mcevans1(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2017
dominique:

Bullets flying here and there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.