Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) (58497 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2017
pweshboi:

Goan marry the Indians abi Arabians that aren't violent now. instead of you to condemn the action of the man and see how he will be brought to justice for what hes done you're here generalising NIGERIAN MEN. how many of the men here did u see supporting the husbands action?

...Hian no vex!..i take it back.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2017
Ògà o....they are fvçking married nd the stupid issue does not call for beating....It's like physical abuse is now the new trend in nigeria undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided....where's the so called love?

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by sherifhflo: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2017
Spousal abuse is condemnable .. detestable

But

What if this was not about morning sex as alleged by the Op
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2017
I don't think it's mere sex that caused that violence. There's more to it than just sex

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by oyienootieno: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2017
delishpot:

No o. Divorce ke? When our goremothers endured the same and worse? She has not even seen half of it. she should endure and pray until he kills her. Nigerians know how to type rip. She will get plenty of it if he kills her.

Don't really like talking about a couple, but i think they were both wrong. A lil understanding could have prevented this bruhaha. Now it's going to be a total mess as some men will now pose as a better suitor and take advantage of the woman likewise women who have been sex starved will also take advantage of the man.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2017
Why Must she refuse him

Don't she know early morning se*x is sweet and healthier

5 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2017
burkingx:
cheesy

I blame Buhari for this. angry
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2017
emynike2001:
The sweetest of all s3x, IS done early morning and the greatest of all s3xcerise. Don't ever MISS IT if u are married or..... Well let ME keep my comment

...so??..is violence and physical assault the right thing to do because she refused?

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2017
Family issues
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Tripple33: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2017
slyrone:
sex has caused more harm than good in recent times hence it should be banned.......I know some people ll commit suicide if e happen lol

If sex is banned you wouldn't have been in existence now. Before opening wide ur mouth we all need to think. Point of correction.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by fuckjesus(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2017
domestic violence should be denounced at all levels. I am a dude and I do not condone the wrathful actions of the man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2017
lonelydora:
What most women do not understand is that sex has mood. Probably, the man flirted with some girls/women in the night while she was asleep prompting the early morning Konji.

Most men/women put theirselves in the mood by flirting online over night.

Why refuse him sex when 'quickie' is the sweetest part of sex?
What if she wasn't in the mood for sex? Please na question.

Lemme check Nwamaikpe if he's dropped his comment grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2017
lonelydora:
What most women do not understand is that sex has mood. Probably, the man flirted with some girls/women in the night while she was asleep prompting the early morning Konji.

Most men/women put theirselves in the mood by flirting online over night.

Why refuse him sex when 'quickie' is the sweetest part of sex?
Was he meant to flirt with a girl online?. grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2017
Punch and sexx now u can choose

Nagging wife

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by laterthings: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2017
she deserve it. don't she know that early morning paper soup is sweet grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by cytell56: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A woman was allegedly punched and brutalized by her husband for reportedly refusing early morning sex. According to activist and human rights lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye, she refused to have sex with her hubby that morning because she had a conference to attend. Read what was shared by the lawyer on Facebook.

She just refused early morning sex because she has to attend a conference early this morning. No argument. Nothing! He woke up and found her dressed. Before you knew It, punches began to rain on the woman. Now, she can't attend the conference. The man still took it by force after leaving some lumps on her face.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-brutalized-husband-refusing-early-morning-sex-photo.html

That is rape!!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by fof1: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2017
delishpot:
When she too want do and he says he is tired..... make she go organize beatings for him and take it by force. In the mean time.... make she sidon there dey do for better for worse till he kills her.

SHE LACKS D COMMON SENSE. TRULY SHE MUST HV BEEN STARVING THIS GUY WITH ONE EXCUSE OR THE OTHER SINCE. WHAT AN ERRANT NONSENSE? SHE SHOULD HV A BETTER PLANNING REGIME AT HOME. TIME MANAGEMENT CLASSES IS HER SOLUTION. U WILL DEPRIVE UR HUSBAND LEGITIMATE SEX BUT U CAN OPEN WIDE UR LEGS AT D A CONFERENCE AND AFTER GO GET IN RANDY SEX PARTNERS. WHAT AN EVIL ...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by emynike2001(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

...so??..is violence and physical assault the right thing to do because she refused?
NO, my sister i STRONGLY Stand against that, there IS a problem of communication in both parties which led to this, things dont just happen, aggression IS never d answer
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by pandoras08(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2017
Nah!! This story is not complete at all. he just woke up saw u dressed an threw a punch. There must have been a build up that lead to this.
That being said ... under no circumstance shld a guy beat his wife. Mature men wld know how to handle situations with their wives and get the same result without D.V.

Oh .... and another thing, let's endeavour to always publish the complete story and stop giving us half n half just to gather sympathy.

MY TAKE !!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Sirheny007:

If i beat you ehn!
grin grin
Naa, not that kinda girl. I'm tough
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2017
How some men still maintain an erection on a crying woman still marvels me

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Benita27:
Was he meant to flirt with a girl online?. grin

Not saying that's what he did, but it happens a times.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2017
If her husband is beating her she knows what to do

1.die there
2.take a walk

Nobody can make that decision for her
This is mid 2017,we're approaching 2018 so anybody that wants to die in a turbulent marriage because his phenese is more valuable than her life,so be it

You guys should stop all this pity party thing, I'm sick of it.we're in the era of google,nairaland, social media and information age that explains what dv is and how to stay away from dv,so if a woman has chosen to die untimely death ,leave her to die

We're already 150million,we need reduction of people who have no value for their lives

And as for those business men that call themselves pastor and imans ,parading as marriage counsellor using culture propagated by illiterates to encourage women to stay in a violent marriage that prayer will change him,continue

All those agbaya Yoruba elders that have sold their dignity to their children because of money telling women ile oko,ile eko,ile oko lobirin kusi,and that agbero musician oritse femi abi what does he call himself singing enibamasegbeyawo ase gududu meje ,continue subtly encouraging DV and ,in-law intrusion in marriage

When we get rid of our backward culture that encourages dv and religion that encourages women to stay for better for worse even when their lives are at stake,then we're just starting. Till then

Dv has come to stay in marriage till men and women UNDERSTAND WHY THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED,THEIR EXPEXTATIONS AND WHAT THEY HAVE TO GAIN. However if we're still allowing religious dogmas and culture dictate how our marriage operates,then dv will continue

Tomorrow now another dv case will come out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by riczy(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Sex na by force wen olosho for my area na 200
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Brando16: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2017
People need to think straight about issues like this, there is no justification to having forced sex. what kind of idiotic satisfaction will you get from pleasuring yourself while your partner is in pains?
For all those who are in some ways defending the guy, please how will you handle this being done to your daughter?
if the man doesn't have sex that morning will he die?

7 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2017
I don't like these one-sided stories on marital conflict undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some women are heartless.....why will she refuse her own husband sex?

So the conference is more important than her wifely duties...tomorrow she'd complain that he has a sidechick

What If he dies of conji nko...

This is exactly what i use to tell some girls who say wait till marriage..

You will wait till marriage, and after marriage they will still tell you they are not in the mood,what was the essence of waiting till after marriage?

I can't be fooled by that sh1t talk grin you either give it or carry it away.

Now to the woman with swollen mouth, sorry, I don't support men who use their wife for training.
It is bad and i kick against it, I hope you settle this amicably and forgive him, after that both you should have a serious talk on sex in your marriage..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2017
AuroraB:
What if she wasn't in the mood for sex? Please na question.

Lemme check Nwamaikpe if he's dropped his comment grin

That's where the man failed in his duty. Everyone has that 'mood button' which he refused to push. I'm sure you have one, which part? grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by cr7rooney10(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2017
What is the essence of that woman gangan dey think say Na cook or Na our money u wanna shop. I smell something
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Arielle: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2017
People are actually making excuses for this!! shocked What is wrong with Nigerians.?

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Castroid(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2017
MDG 3: Promote Gender Equality and Empower Women. I will never be in support of men that beat women. Only cowards do such! We should always condemn such in this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.