Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) (58494 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by donqx: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
ha
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
AlphaT1:

Hahahahah kaii, you are a wicked somebody fa! Chaii.. See me laughing like person wey inhale laughing gas...

abeg no fall where u de laugh, drugs no de for broken bones
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Must be an ikwerre Ninja. grin
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by LadyJustice(f): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
I know I'm possibly the last to comment on this thread but I just can't help it.. folks be saying "you should know your man and understand his ferocity when it comes to sex" ..yes I agree...
"Give him sex anytime he wants it"..this is where I have an issue.
WOMEN ARE HUMAN BEINGS TOO, NOT OBJECTS WITHOUT FEELINGS!

WHAT IF THE MORNING BREATH IS SO BAD SHE CAN'T JUST FAKE IT?!

WHAT IF HE'D HURT HER AND KNEW HE DID BUT STILL DEMANDED SEX BY FORCE KNOWING FULLY WELL SHE'S IN A HASTE?

EVEN WHEN MARRIED, SEX BY FORCE IS WRONG! IT IS SPOUSAL RAPE!

AND IF YOU NEED TO HAVE MORNING SEX, TRY TO BRUSH AND TAKE A BATH THE NIGHT BEFORE, IT WON'T KILL YOU! sad sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
since he took it by force he raped his wife be that

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Benita27:
Your partner should also understand and study you well.
1. She wasn't in the mood for sex.
2. What kind of a jobless man demands for sex when his wife has a conference to attend?, can't it wait till she's back?.
3. What he did is marital rape 'cause she didn't consent while he did it at the time he was beating her like the beast he's.

Will u keep quiet! Its women like u that use sex as a bargaining chip against their husbands. As much as I'm against the wife battery, if u as a woman tries that stuff with me, I'll start treating u as a roommate and probably impregnate a family member of yours to prove a point and sorry will never come out of ny mouth to show i wasnt being stupid. With time, il just consider u as a threat and u can leave and screw around...its ur body., the marriage institution be damned, i won't be blackmailed into unhapiness. Imagine a lifetime of struggling to make a woman happy and she calls me a fool.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by eph12(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
ivolt:

As usual blame the victim and excuse the savage because "you know he is a savage"
so bend to his will.

@ eph.12, look at this man that raped his wife, if things turn around tomorrow and
the wife decides to pay him back in his own coin, I am
very certain he will claim victim and accuse women of being disrespectful, evil and wicked.
Our discussion was based on finance or money. I don't claim to be unaware of how evil some men can be but they are totally unrelated things in my opinion.

This man didn't beat his wife because he earns more than her and should therefore be respected.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
myking95:

Will u keep quiet! Its women like u that use sex as a bargaining chip against their husbands. As much as I'm against the wife battery, if u as a woman tries that stuff with me, I'll start treating u as a roommate and probably impregnate a family member of yours to prove a point and sorry will never come out of ny mouth to show i wasnt being stupid. With time, il just consider u as a threat and u can leave and screw around...its ur body., the marriage institution be damned, i won't be blackmailed into unhapiness. Imagine a lifetime of struggling to make a woman happy and she calls me a fool.
Is this why you asked me to keep quiet?. Is your wife a sex-slave that would always open her legs when you desire?. I don't even know what else to say to you.

Bye!.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by freddymanny49: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
The woman no try at all!!! If to say the joystick no dey work for morning na understandable case. Obviously his joystick was over charged to the extent that he couldn't control himself. At that time when he inserts inside her, the sperm he go release hen, no be here. Madam, you for allow am na... He probably won't have stayed long. The brother only wanted to release.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ivolt: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
eph12:

Our discussion was based on finance or money. I don't claim to be unaware of how evil some men can be but they are totally unrelated things in my opinion.

This man didn't beat his wife because he earns more than her and should therefore be respected.

The discussion was about husband and wife behaviour in relation to relative financial
power.

I am not talking about the beating, in fact that is an unintended consequence,
it is about the absolute entitlement of the man that he must always have his way,
it is this mentality that motivated the rape and any man with such mentality
can do anything to protect his ego.

Such ego usually disappears when the man financial status hits the brick, then the
same iron man will expect to be respected and worshipped. I say nobody should
ever have it both ways, use your influence while you have it but do not expect
to retain such influence should situation change.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ivolt: 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL and if the man went out to buy the sex you guys started calling him all sort of names and tag him cheater.. hahhaa

I sear Marriage a bondage to both side...

How are you sure the man doesn't have a side chick ?
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ivolt: 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:
effect of high dowry.....

Are you part of their family ?
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ivolt: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
oyienootieno:

Sex with a loved one weak victim is far different with sex with a paid total stranger.

Never use the word "love" to defend a beast because
if he has any love for the woman, he won't rape her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Xisnin(m): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
ekems2017:
Madam sorry for the punching. But I believe you know that your hubby loves sex why not give him a quickie or talk to him the way he will understand. There are some men who do not joke with sex. You should know your hubby by now.
Although what he did was wrong he is suppose to also respect your feelings. Now you can't attend the conference again and he still took it by force.
Sorry dear next time Even though you are not in the mood just open your leg for him to do whatever he wants to do so that you can go your way and peace will reign.
Don't give him room to have a side chick cos he will put the blame on you.
Once again sorry.

You are one of those women that will raise the next-generation of girls
with low self-esteem and slave mentality.
I pity the man who will end up with you because his daughters will
be mentally screwed.

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Vision4God:
My thought, he is inconsiderate.
What happened to discussion?
Can't he jokingly talk to her about it or express it in a way that both parties will understand?
Ds is so bad
how the guy wan take understand when he's already in mood
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Xisnin(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
segzy0i:
as much as I hate woman battering what the man do was very wrong but our woman too should be wise to give to the man when needed if he has allow the man to have his way under 20 mins he should be through and if she condition her mind she might not even ejaculate and she will be free to attend to her conference now that she has been battered will she be able to go to the conference 10-20 mins of sex will not ruin her conference some men are wild when it comes to sex so understand and study your partner well

A man's grasp of language is as good as his thinking ability.

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
slyrone:
sex has caused more harm than good in recent times hence it should be banned.......I know some people ll commit suicide if e happen lol
did u mean banned?
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ekems2017(f): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
You are not married so you don't know anything about married life. I advice you not to comment on what you don't know. For my girls if you are them you can't even vomit all the trash you wrote here. Being a woman and the equality we are preaching does not mean you must behave like a fool. My girls can never be a slave or have low self esteem.
Go check your self sir/aunty.

Xisnin:

You are one of those women that will raise the next-generation of girls
with low self-esteem and slave mentality.
I pity the man who will end up with you because his daughters will
be mentally screwed.

SMH

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by monex(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
ekems2017:
Madam sorry for the punching. But I believe you know that your hubby loves sex why not give him a quickie or talk to him the way he will understand. There are some men who do not joke with sex. You should know your hubby by now.
Although what he did was wrong he is suppose to also respect your feelings. Now you can't attend the conference again and he still took it by force.
Sorry dear next time Even though you are not in the mood just open your leg for him to do whatever he wants to do so that you can go your way and peace will reign.
Don't give him room to have a side chick cos he will put the blame on you
Once again sorry.

naija is finished. see mentality chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ekems2017(f): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
I did not blame her. But communication is what caused all this problem. I cannot be in this mess cos I know how to handle my man.

ivolt:

Clap for yourself for excusing the savage and blaming the victim, when you experience similar thing, your
views will change and of course, you will also be condemned for being "disobedient".
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by chngebeginwthme: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
ivolt:

How are you sure the man doesn't have a side chick ?

And how are you sure the woman in question is not going out to meet her sugar boy claiming she s going for conference..

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by eph12(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
ivolt:

The discussion was about husband and wife behaviour in relation to relative financial
power.

I am not talking about the beating, in fact that is an unintended consequence,
it is about the absolute entitlement of the man that he must always have his way,
it is this mentality that motivated the rape and any man with such mentality
can do anything to protect his ego.

Such ego usually disappears when the man financial status hits the brick, then the
same iron man will expect to be respected and worshipped. I say nobody should
ever have it both ways, use your influence while you have it but do not expect
to retain such influence should situation change.
Wrong! The ego does not disappear. The ego remains instead it's the woman that probably find hers.

This story is incomplete though the guy's action is inexcusable. You shouldn't blame an African man for feeling entitled after all he is made to pass through to get his wife. That aside I have seen many wives or mothers control their homes, not because they earn more but because they know how to handle their husbands. They know how to massage his ego and have their way. It's wisdom and easier instead of trying to fight for supremacy.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by wtfcoded: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lol

ller lips come sexy... Common sex e didnt gree.. Lokkat ller lips.. Conference she didnt go...

Ordinary sex o
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
In her mind she thinks he paid her dowry to be attending conference..mtswwww
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Emdeejay: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
When it comes to family values, most of the people I know, including myself, are raised in the wrong way. The only role of the man is to provide money, even if it's through stealing. The role of the woman is to do everything else: raise the kids, satisfy her husband, have a career, nurture the "home". Until our fathers and mothers start raising our men to have a different mindset, this kind of violence will continue. Obviously, this man feels entitled to the woman's body because what could be more important in her life than his sexual desire? Sex in a relationship is important but I'm positive this man doesn't have sex with her every time she wants to. He could be tired, not in the mood or has something "better" to tend to.
Some saying our mothers endured more, that is why our mothers died a slow painful death: physically, emotionally and mentally. Get out while you still can. It is better to lose a husband than your life.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ivolt: 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
eph12:

Wrong! The ego does not disappear. The ego remains instead it's the woman that probably find hers.

This story is incomplete though the guy's action is inexcusable. You shouldn't blame an African man for feeling entitled after all he is made to pass through to get his wife. That aside I have seen many wives or mothers control their homes, not because they earn more but because they know how to handle their husbands. They know how to massage his ego and have their way. It's wisdom and easier instead of trying to fight for supremacy.

Something disappearing doesn't mean it is no longer there, it just that its
manifestation has significantly reduce to an insignificant level.

A power which depends on the whim of an external player is no power at all,
because such powers are unreliable and can be withdrawn by the real owner
any time he feels like.

Everybody need wisdom but I do understand that some husband most of the time
do brute force their way to get what they want and I am even unconcerned about
such tactics unless it is criminal.
What I detest is some whiners crying fowl if they lost control of their homes.
I say they accept whatever happens as a consequence
of power shift, instead of them crying that "women are bad".

To the bold text, I can also say this:
Do not blame an African woman for feeling like a human and being assertive
when her financial status change, you don't know the inhuman treatment
she has been subjected to throughout her marital life.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
pple too still dey hav sex for this recession?next time post(graphic) na kunt swell up like that?
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Benita27:
Is this why you asked me to keep quiet?. Is your wife a sex-slave that would always open her legs when you desire?. I don't even know what else to say to you.

Bye!.

Please marry me, I'll take care of you, treat you like a queen, then you will start taking me for granted, I'll ignore u for a year, systematically throw u out of my life, have an affair with your sister or someone close and leave u feeling confused. You women can NEVER be pleased, and NO one has d right to make me live in misery.. If you ain't gonna perform your wifely duties, please leave or go sleep with someone else, I'll get u condoms provided u just leave me d hell alone and take ur confusion elsewhere.
Modern day women have made marriage seem like a curse. Every evening at bars I hear married men complaining about boring or non existent sex lives, nagging and (for someneven bad luck) why d hell will I want to settle down? Keep your rapidly deteriorating body to yourself, I won't need it when u are 40..hope u have a 20 year old daughter then.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
myking95:

Please marry me, I'll take care of you, treat you like a queen, then you will start taking me for granted, I'll ignore u for a year, systematically throw u out of my life, have an affair with your sister or someone close and leave u feeling confused. You women can NEVER be pleased, and NO one has d right to make me live in misery.. If you ain't gonna perform your wifely duties, please leave or go sleep with someone else, I'll get u condoms provided u just leave me d hell alone and take ur confusion elsewhere.
Modern day women have made marriage seem like a curse. Every evening at bars I hear married men complaining about boring or non existent sex lives, nagging and (for someneven bad luck) why d hell will I want to settle down? Keep your rapidly deteriorating body to yourself, I won't need it when u are 40..hope u have a 20 year old daughter then.
Your wahala. I can't be bothering myself with marriage outcomes when I'm still single. wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by kingOG: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lol

ller lips come sexy... Common sex e didnt gree.. Lokkat ller lips.. Conference she didnt go...

instead to take d D and go to conference feeling motivated...you refuse now look what you made me do
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by eph12(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
ivolt:

Something disappearing doesn't mean it is no longer there, it just that its
manifestation has significantly reduce to an insignificant level.

A power which depends on the whim of an external player is no power at all,
because such powers are unreliable and can be withdrawn by the real owner
any time he feels like.

Everybody need wisdom but I do understand that some husband most of the time
do brute force their way to get what they want and I am even unconcerned about
such tactics unless it is criminal.
What I detest is some whiners crying fowl if they lost control of their homes.
I say they accept whatever happens as a consequence
of power shift, instead of them crying that "women are bad".

To the bold text, I can also say this:
Do not blame an African woman for feeling like a human and being assertive
when her financial status change, you don't know the inhuman treatment
she has been subjected to throughout her marital life.
Are you married?

For the umpteenth time, your assertion I put in bold is wrong. It is not and was never about the money for the guys. It is the woman that is making it about the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.