Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

SO HOT!! Kenya Booty Queen, Sanchi Flaunts Her Hot Figure In New Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SO HOT!! Kenya Booty Queen, Sanchi Flaunts Her Hot Figure In New Photos (5649 Views)

Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Assets In New Photos / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SO HOT!! Kenya Booty Queen, Sanchi Flaunts Her Hot Figure In New Photos by Freeman50(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sanchi, a Kenyan socialite who has been holidaying across the length and breathe of Africa has shared her scantily-clad photos where she bared it all in its glory.
Sanchi, a lady famed for having one of the biggest bums in her country appears tired of wearing clothes as she daringly undertakes an adult photo-shoot.
Sanchi as seen in pictures gathered from her Instagram page bared her b**bs, private part and bum live for an artist to paint it for a pictorial effect.
This has left some perverts on her page drooling and lobbying painstakingly for her audience with some others fighting each other in the comment section of her wall.
The pictures have set her Instagram page on fire as Sanchi remains unapologetic about her actions which appear to have become a lifestyle to her considering the nature of other pictures in her album.
Sanchi who is nicknamed Bugatti is a regular guest in Nigeria as she frequents Lagos and Abuja for holidays.
See more photos of the model:

Re: SO HOT!! Kenya Booty Queen, Sanchi Flaunts Her Hot Figure In New Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
How many time you wan make i use my vaseline in a day? Or you people wan make i die from cuming? Now i can't resist those juicy something....
*Moaning gently(good God forgive me ayam cuming) oh no, not again.. Please stop.. Oh no*, i'm relieved.

I yam no more coming to these section, you cannot come and kill me for my mama..

Anyways, all upcoming artist on this platform should show love to your fellow up and comming, kindly copy and paste below to trend on your social medias' a new coming track scheduled to release on 1st july and record label please, he hopes for a great and better label.. Thanks

#dozanbamz_high_go Anticipate
Re: SO HOT!! Kenya Booty Queen, Sanchi Flaunts Her Hot Figure In New Photos by meobizy(f): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Are picture one and two the same person?
I want to nibble on that booty till I see hickeys.
Re: SO HOT!! Kenya Booty Queen, Sanchi Flaunts Her Hot Figure In New Photos by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
meobizy:
Are picture one and two the same person?
I want to nibble on that booty till I see hickeys.
Hickeys lol you know it? grin
First time I gave a girl hickeys, I was so scared

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) / See My Handsome Face Girls Are Dying For / Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.