Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) (5648 Views)

Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by Raltrending(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ral I have messed up .
I have been suspecting my husband is cheating on me because of the way he travels, but I could not hold on to anything because of his smart nature , I tried but I had no evidence.

So I had to go through his driver but the driver refused to disclose any information to me until I decided to sleep with him .

I am sorry I was desperate so I had to sleep with my husbands driver to get information, which I got. His driver took me to were he use to drop off my husband and I realized that my husband had a side chick who is even pregnant for him .

Ral I feel so anger and bitter that I feel like hurting the girl , or my husband. I don’t even know what to do with this information, but something in me is saying I should get pregnant for his driver and pin it on his to punish him . 2 can play this game . Non family what do you think so I don’t make a terrible mistake.

Read More: http://instagram.com/Relationship_and_life

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by Mrceragem: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Stupid

Re: Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
I will never understand the female mentality....
I understand the destroying of car, or his clothes or other properties...
But allowing a driver defile u.....I don't get how that will affect me as a man.......
Re: Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by bobbybrown007: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Women don't have pride in them, they lack wisdom can you imagine that kind of insolent , what a young girl will do and she will learn, what happen to Money if she gives them to the driver will she die?
Re: Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
NL and its superstory.... When is part 2 of this script coming out? Let me guess, you go in that house and finds out he is fukcing your gay brother, abi?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by Kenekingisback: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
This APC government sef shocked
Re: Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by Zeezxo(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Trash
Re: Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by Oblongata: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
This is exactly what APC and PDP is doing to Nigeria
Re: Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by CreepyBlackpool: 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
You didn't ask for advice before fvcking the driver.

Sha, you want us to tell you what to do. Ok. Kill the side chick,,we can help you with that, kill the husband too. The driver knows too much, kill him as well. Do you have kids, they could be a burden, kill them too.
Las las, take your own life.

Onye iberibe
Re: Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by nedubest(m): 1:09am On Dec 25, 2018
lol, everybody be scum
Re: Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by dashing07(m): 1:13am On Dec 25, 2018
Nice move

Re: Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by Sholah96(m): 1:41am On Dec 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by Burgerlomo: 4:49am On Dec 25, 2018
Madam Hoelosho cool
Re: Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by Ayobami7(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by Mayko426: 2:53am On May 13
As someone who's passionate about checking if my other significant is cheating, I'd honestly love to do this. It looks like a lot of fun. Also, the one cyber spy shouting encouragement when hackmobiledevice@gmail.com was doing drills on the system was fantastic. I'd love to have that dude just follow me around and deafen me with motivation. ssa
Re: Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) by Fahvvy: 11:04am On May 13
Most women are indeed VERY DUM.B undecided...

(1) (Reply)

She Left Me For A Married Man In 2014, This Is What The Married Man Did To Her / The Greatest Alpha Male Of All Time! (pictures) / If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.