Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? (13001 Views)

She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by rman: 3:31am On Jun 17, 2017
OP,

The girl is manipulating you. She is into you and ready to sleep with you but for some reasons, you were not getting the drift.

How did virginity talk come into an innocent friendship?

She has tactfully let you know she is sexually active and she also want you to feel she is a very decent girl that lost her virginity to rape.

A 17yr old calls you all the time, tells you secret and always thinks about you and you did not figure out she is into you and ready to Bleep.

I can assure you, every time your discussions tends towards sex topic, she brought it up.

She is lying and ready to straff you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by DokitaDave(m): 4:06am On Jun 17, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
There's this girl whose parents are divorced and she now stays with her strict dad while her mum married immediately after the divorce. This girl who happens to be a virgin, good character and naive revealed something so bad to me yesterday (which is same day this thing happened). She trusts me, takes me as her guidian, she takes me as her brother and everything, although we got to know each other from this ponzi stuff back then and since then, she asked me to be her friend which I agreed. She discusses everything with me, she calls always to seek for advice and so on.

So yesterday, she flashed me, I called her back and asked how she was doing and she said she's fine and that she wants to tell me sormething, I asked her if its good or bad news and she said its bad almost crying, immediately, I ran outta airtime and she asked me to wait so she can get airtime to call me back.

When she called back, I asked her what it was and she said (I did it today) I asked her what did she do? And she replied ( I had sex today, I was forced "crying" ) I calmly asked her how it happened and she said her so-called dad asked her to deliver something to a guy who's 22years of age, And when she got there, delivered it and was about leaving, then the guy asked her to come in and say hi to his sister. Immediately she stepped in, he bolted the door and forced himself on her and after he was done he said he loves her.

I asked her if she's told her dad and she said no simply because she's scared of him, " should parents make their children feel uncomfortable around them? Shouldn't it be the other way round?" I asked her if she struggled or screamed and she said the guy overpowered her and moreover there wasn't anyone in the compound then.

Now she's been crying over this and saying she doesn't know if he came inside her or not, or if she's contracted a disease or something, and that she never dreamt of losing her virginity in such manner. She said she trusts me and that's the reason why she told me so I can help her, but as her father doesn't know about this do I have anything to do in this

If this really happened on 16/06/2017, I'll advise she goes immediately to see a doctor (preferably in a government hospital) for proper medical counselling because that rapist may be infected with HIV/AIDS. If that's the case, the victim could still be subjected to PEP and she has a big chance of not getting infected.

I also think she should let her father know what happened even though she seems to have a father who is lion to his daughter. Does she not have any relationship with her mum too?

Offenders like this are not supposed to go scot-free. A 22-year-old rapist is bound to do worse as he grows, as such, he's a threat to the society and should be kept away from the public.

1 Like

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by d33types: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
[b] When she called back, I asked her what it was and she said (I did it today) I asked her what did she do? And she replied ( I had sex today, I was forced "crying"

The truth is glaring from her response. She was raped is different from saying she did it,or she had sex.

she's a pathological liar

3 Likes

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by pLord: 7:11am On Jun 17, 2017
This is rape we are talking about here, so no matter how strict her dad is, she should tell him everything, the earlier the better, cos if she tells him on a later date it will get worse for her because the first response she will get is 'and you are just telling me now''. Rape issues should be taken seriously. So guard her to come out clean to her dad as soon as possible. You don't need to physically get yourself involved in the telling part before he starts asking you what your interest is.
Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by galadima77(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
i'm sure you know what a hospital is.
she should go get herself checked.that should be her main concern for now.But do not- I repeat; DO NOT under any circumstance make the mistake of going to see the doctor together.
coz' when kasala finally burst (& it will), you'll be the one to be thrown under the bus.
no dey fool yourself with that friendship nonsense.......you'll be surprised how powerful of an incentive self-preservation is.

na naija we dey,i cannot come and go and be playing comforter for babe wey no be my sister.

In SUMMARY: Help from a distance.

These are the kinda ppl I like to be around...blunt and real

1 Like

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2017
I think you should force her to open up to her dad. What if he sends her on an errand again to the same guy and the scenerio happens all over again? Let her talk to her dad. He is the only one who can deal with that guy. There's little you can do now to help her.
Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
elomez:
I think you should force her to open up to her dad. What if he sends her on an errand again to the same guy and the scenerio happens all over again? Let her talk to her dad. He is the only one who can deal with that guy. There's little you can do now to help her.
she's stopped picking my calls, so I'm backed out.

1 Like

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by excanny: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
She better walk to the nearest police station to explain herself there. wu her dad epp?
Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
she's stopped picking my calls, so I'm backed out.

Just let her be.
Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by djgrafiti(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
99% of Nigerian gals lost their virginity through rape,they claim though,now if ur story is genuine then the said gal had consensual sex but since she has told u she was a virgin and foreseeing that something might happen btw the both of u in the future,she has to tell u about her being raped,so that when u find out she ain't no virgin,she will be like...."I told u I was raped".

2 Likes

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by jetbomber17: 12:20am On Jun 18, 2017
She knows you want to sleep with her.... She is creating an alibi to confuse you since she knows you see as a virgin

3 Likes

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 18, 2017
jetbomber17:
She knows you want to sleep with her....
She is creating an alibi to confuse you
since she knows you see as a virgin

No mind am. All the girls av met lost their virginity to rape

1 Like

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by hapheeyxz: 6:17am On Jun 18, 2017
OP, what happened to ur phone, take ur phone ask her to narrate the whole saga and record everything without her consent and go to her father to explain... If she tried to change the stOry u have an evidence.
Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by mykel25(m): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2017
Same story my ex told me when we were about to meet..... Just to nullify her virginity story... I knew she was lying buh I dint care about virginity b4

Fact: she just trynna tell u she's not a virgin anymore so u cud make X moves if u want to... It is as simple as that

If you wanna get d truth threaten you're making a case of It...inviting women affairs lawyer that ll charge d guy n protect her identity... Then she ll beg u not to...buh not point getting d truth... She just gave u a green card to bleeping her shikena

2 Likes

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Laird(m): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2017
If it is true, then She should go serious anti -HIV prevention drugs, full pregnancy prevention drugs, and get HIV , vdrl screening now and repeat HIV and vdrl screening in 6 months
Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by esejessy(f): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Report this case to the police .that dude shouldn't get away with this.
Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by basictutor: 8:10am On Jun 18, 2017
ezteem:

If you want to know the truth, ask her to narrate the same story again, the story will change.

Or
Encourage her to follow you to Alagbon police station. She'll definitely tell you she has forgiven them.

What I'm trying to say is...... she enjoyed it and she started having sex few weeks before that day. Funny how she didn't come all roughed up. She showered, sprayed perfume and came to cry on your shoulder..... chai.. this life.

She's even scared to tell pops she's been raped. grin

Am I dreaming?
Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by tboyharma(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by ezteem(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2017
Medunah:

You are sick!!!!

It's lies from girls like you that causes global warming.

1 Like

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
esejessy:
Report this case to the police .that dude shouldn't get away with this.

There's no dude ma'am, she lying

2 Likes

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Saintsquare(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
She said “i did it today" RED FLAG

She was not raped bro

2 Likes

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by oliverano: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
trust me, this girl would never lie, at least not to me.
lol okay
Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Bestman111(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2017
If I were u, Bros, I will trend carefully o. Her father might even at d end begin to suspect u. She should tell her Dad first and not u, her story is not convincing. If truely her father sent her there, and such thing happened, she will report to her father immediately unless she have a soft spot 4 d rapist.
Girls of these days can't be trusted. Moreover the guy must not go free o. Pls don't follow her to d hospital, she has a father who will take care of that. Thank u
Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by chiraqDemon(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Today has just confirmed the fact that nairaland is full of stupid and inconsiderate ppl. Someone brought a story of a girl being rapwd and the first thing is to say that the girl is lying. Not even considering the possibility that it might be true(which I'm 100% sure it is) . This is why rapists will always walk free in this jungle.
The ones that even considered the possibility started putting the blame on the girl by asking what she was wearing.

I swear u guys need help. The day ur sister is raped I hope u will tell her that she is lying and that she should go and sleep it off.
Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Marioplus(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
"I did it today" leaves me to doubt it s true that she was raped
Do not be so confident she will not lie to you unless YOU have the ANOINTING OF JESUS CHRIST TO DISCERN LIARS.
How did she know the guy is 22 years old since she did not know the guy before and it was her father that sent her to the guy.
Why would she want to meet the sister of a guy she did not know before?
How can a guy who knows her father and who is aware that She came directly from her house to deliver a message to him, force himself on her and rape her bearing in mind she will report the matter to her Father immediately?
How can a guy rape you and tell you "I LOVE YOU"?
Ask her to narrate the story again and record it then check the difference?
Tell her you have reported the Case to the Police and you need her to come so that you will go the police, then accompanied by the police; you all will go to arrest the guy.
Watch out her reaction!
Stay away from that girl to avoid destroying YOUR LIFE as Delilah destroyed Samson in SEXUAL IMMORALITY!
HELL-FIRE IS REAL!
So many Boys/Men/Girls/Women died while having SEX and went to HELL-FIRE!
JESUS CHRIST ALONE CAN SAVE YOUR SOUL FROM THIS TEMPTATION!!!

4 Likes

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by felaismyhero(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
CutieGuy:
In a sane country.
The nigga will be detained
do u have any idea of how this country can be made sane?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Not To Do After A First Date / I Had My First Sex Yesterday, Now I'm Having Post-nut Clarity. / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.