Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

My Maid Drives Me Nuts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Maid Drives Me Nuts (9621 Views)

Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... / Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts / My Husband Is Too Hygienic, It's Driving Me Nuts - Mature Minds Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by chiraqDemon(m): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=iPopAlomo post=57584168][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 18, 2017
alexialin:
Op , the hole is dug already , waiting for you to fall in.

For she's patiently waiting . And when u start? Sooner or later u will open another anonymous thread , wailing mother of your new born twins, and wife of one year is from the pit of hell, pls any divorce lawyer in the house? Am highly frustrated.
Help!!!!

Na so e dey start.

Bros you just made a valid argument. Have you ever considered th fact that she might be seducuing you and you are falling for it and Satan is clapping for you.
Women want comfort and she might be planning of how best to get you and then move into your home with her kids. Once you Don dey wapu am, remember respect of Oga and maid don fly outta the window. You guys will now be mate and just then you might see while she has 3 kids at age 27. Meaning she started at approximately 21-22.

Bros use your head. If I were you , I start going out on Saturdays, meeting people, look for a no string attached relationship and or in the interim, if you have close female friends, bring her home and pass her off as your fiancee and watch her countenance change . Na there and then you go know say na God dey save you so and you nor know.
One child out of wedlock is a mistake, 2nd might be stupidity and 3rd child, well that is foolishness.
Sit down, use your head and do the maths. You should be firing her soon in other to save your destiny like Joseph did in the bible, or like Samson you might leave to regret it for the rest of your life. Cos men dick dey control the direction or destiny of their life dey always make mistakes , I was lucky to have escaped. So bro! I speak from experience, flee ! Run as fast as your leg can carry you, cos you wan buy market wen you nor go fit pay or may be God forbid pay for the rest of your life.
She is only sexy cos you have not being with a woman for sometime now. Take your self out to the movies , club or entertainment park or something. Just distract your mind from that thought. Cos the more you think on it, the more probability you are gonnna act on it.
Thanks and God bless. Remember the watch word is flee or run away . Don't think you can handle it. Pussy is the most powerful tool on earth and it has ruined the life of many great men in need not give example. So bros run as fast as your leg can carry you. Bye.
Through dickk and a tempting rolling asssss!

It's your life , sha.. Mess it up if u so desire

1 Like

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 18, 2017
Adviceneeded:
Hello everyone
I am a long time nairalander but I had to create a new account because of the nature of what I'm going through,I am a single,working man.due to my busy lifestyle my sister got me a maid that comes to clean the house and stock the freezer with food when I'm not home,now I'm mostly home on weekends and that's the only time I get to see the maid.mind you she doesn't stay in the house she only does her work twice in a week including Saturdays, last weekend she came around I observed how sexy her ass is and the way she walks,I'm thinking of getting sexual with her but I don't know how to initiate the move.please I'm Hot at work just thinking of seeing her tomorrow,guys I need your help.

Bros you just made a valid argument. Have you ever considered th fact that she might be seducuing you and you are falling for it and Satan is clapping for you.
Women want comfort and she might be planning of how best to get you and then move into your home with her kids. Once you Don dey wapu am, remember respect of Oga and maid don fly outta the window. You guys will now be mate and just then you might see while she has 3 kids at age 27. Meaning she started at approximately 21-22.

Bros use your head. If I were you , I start going out on Saturdays, meeting people, look for a no string attached relationship and or in the interim, if you have close female friends, bring her home and pass her off as your fiancee and watch her countenance change . Na there and then you go know say na God dey save you so and you nor know.
One child out of wedlock is a mistake, 2nd might be stupidity and 3rd child, well that is foolishness.
Sit down, use your head and do the maths. You should be firing her soon in other to save your destiny like Joseph did in the bible, or like Samson you might leave to regret it for the rest of your life. Cos men dick dey control the direction or destiny of their life dey always make mistakes , I was lucky to have escaped. So bro! I speak from experience, flee ! Run as fast as your leg can carry you, cos you wan buy market wen you nor go fit pay or may be God forbid pay for the rest of your life.
She is only sexy cos you have not being with a woman for sometime now. Take your self out to the movies , club or entertainment park or something. Just distract your mind from that thought. Cos the more you think on it, the more probability you are gonnna act on it.
Thanks and God bless. Remember the watch word is flee or run away . Don't think you can handle it. Pussy is the most powerful tool on earth and it has ruined the life of many great men in need not give example. So bros run as fast as your leg can carry you. Bye.
Through dickk and a tempting rolling asssss!

It's your life , sha.. Mess it up if u so desire

3 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 18, 2017
Just sack her and pay her off. U want to have sex with a mother?? Gosh aye ti le
Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Adviceneeded:
Hello everyone
I am a long time nairalander but I had to create a new account because of the nature of what I'm going through,I am a single,working man.due to my busy lifestyle my sister got me a maid that comes to clean the house and stock the freezer with food when I'm not home,now I'm mostly home on weekends and that's the only time I get to see the maid.mind you she doesn't stay in the house she only does her work twice in a week including Saturdays, last weekend she came around I observed how sexy her ass is and the way she walks,I'm thinking of getting sexual with her but I don't know how to initiate the move.please I'm Hot at work just thinking of seeing her tomorrow,guys I need your help.

Dude I am looking for a maid , please how much do you pay monthly can you give me a number to call ?
Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by IdeyFindWife: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
chynie:

If she is single be careful before you give her the 4th
child
If she is married tonda will fire u if u take advantage of her situation

Gbagam!
Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by naijajobx: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
-Bleep her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) / Major Difference Between Sea Salt & Table Salt / Movie: Sodom College Part 1 [18+] So Erotik!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.