Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) (64667 Views)

Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK / NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos / Gunshots As Rival Gangs Clash In Fadeyi Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by ajagbeseyi(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
obontami:

You are absolutely correct. you be proper oshodi boy. cheesy

I also saw those flaws in the write-up.

This was year 2000 downward if I'm nt mistake
Brown junction (36 Kiniun)..... Head by Talo
Oshodi road (Lion Junction)... Head by olumo
Araròmi (Diycout junction).... Head by olota
Banjoko junction..... Head by Ajagbe Bomboy cuz e also live der
Ojurin another Base - Mosafejo.....

Bomboy created some garages in Oshodi and also part of NURTW in leadership of baba Daniel which olumo later overthrow dem all.
Bomboy is d overall head of junction untill Talo face Bomboy on a battle then olumo face both of them and win d battle then take charge of all d junctions in Oshodi even mafoluku as der head bcuz Olumo was born and brought up in Oshodi, he create d landscape to get money which he also use the opportunity to look into oshodi political system basic he has a say on all the leaders in Oshodi. He's d CSO for the own oshodi....

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by sonnie10: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
kcbaba007:

Which Ijegun? Pls i need to know
After Ikotun.
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by ajagbeseyi(m): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
sonnie10:

When Bomboy bought the land to build his private house in Ijegun, the area boys at ijegun did not have any idea who he was because he had kept a low profile. When the workers started clearing the place, those boys came as usual to extort him. He refused and instead called his boys from Oshodi to come to the place. They arrived in 5 molue buses full of boys.
That day, nobody in the whole of Ijegun slept at home.
The bala had to call him and after much begging, he was given the title of Alakosi of Ijegun.
That was where he lived with his only daughter and wife until he died.

He has a twins gals n a boy and he marry just 1 wife sherifat.

4 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hummm... cry

And how many Innocents were victims of these supremacy only God knows cry cry
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by sonnie10: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
ajagbeseyi:

He has a twins gals n a boy and he marry just 1 wife sherifat.
In that Bomboy”s house in Ijegun, there was only one woman. She is Igbo and her name is Chinasa. They didn’t have a child together. Bomboy”s only daughter then was from another woman (not his wife). When Bomboy married Chinasa around 2000, that his daughter was about 10years old. Chinasa so loved the girl and treated her like her own child. But they divorced a year or two before he died. When did he marry Sherifat?

1 Like

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by sonnie10: 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Blackdisciple:
Hummm... cry

And how many Innocents were victims of these supremacy only God knows cry cry

Ironically, Bomboy’s real name is Innocent.

4 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by kcbaba007: 12:00am On Oct 10, 2022
sonnie10:

After Ikotun.

Oh! OK..... I know Ijegun well, but, don't know he has a property there.
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by collins07(m): 12:35am On Oct 10, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Oga just say you were one of MC boys then .
We will understand
Funny u,cuz I narrated my encountered with him I had become one of his boys?funny u..........do u think he doesn't recognizes educated fellows that's from d hoods?I was with Afariogun's son who happened to be my friend when d incident happened. Go and ask who are d Afarioguns in Oshodi and Ajao estate.

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by DonroxyII: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2022
irunoko:
obviously na oloshobrities (aka Yoruba actresses),touts, Yahoo boys and drug traffickers dey run lagos and Nigerian politics.tuehhhh

No wonder nigeria is the way it is when mediocres, narcisst, sociopaths,militants, drunkards and drug addicts are making policies that affect the lives of millions of Nigerians
But the Educated Ones are behind the scenes Avoiding the Dirts.

Those who can Conquer the Dirts of life Rules.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by DonroxyII: 12:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Oh my God this is serious, is that this hoodums are so powerful that they cannot be stopped?
Watch YouTube and see the crowd MC pull for Tinubu in the Rally.

A Politician Only seek to win political post and will Surely Dine and wine with a crowd puller like that!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by zionzoe(m): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2022
DonroxyII:

I read it all till 9th page.

This is 00.45am.

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Helkayklassic(m): 12:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Shobizz:
For the first time after so many years on NL. I had to read every comments from Page 1-7.

Oshodi had so many history to behold.
From
Thuggery Life style
Cantonment Bomb Blast. Many Life lost
No more Agbero (Fight btw Soldiers & Thugs)
Pick Pockets
Point of sales for business.

We resume the market around 5:00am close 11:00pm. No shop mumcy sell by roadside Nothing less than 150k sales everyday, she will still complain no sales today. Oshodi Market runs for 24hrs.

While some are closing for the day some are resuming. You will always gets hot foods 2:00am in the market.

I still love Oshodi, despite the lifestyle. Coming from anywhere once I get to Oshodi Market be it 12:00am I know am safe. I know in & out of Oshodi. I know where to pass to avoid trouble.

No where u find yourself in Lagos u will always gets Bus going to Oshodi.

Na Oshodi Boys move to computer village. You go buy Fufu thinking say na phone for Oshodi Overhead Bridge. Main market for electronics. Oshodi then always over crowded, you can spend roughly 30mins from Bolade to Under Bridge while trekking.

You live Lagos, Oshodi to be precise you no wise you no fit wise anywhere. grin

There are 2 army barracks close to oshodi.The ikeja cantonment and charity barrack.

Oshodi & Mushin are big rival --- Both control their territory. But Mushin Boys seems more dangerous.

LOTS OF MEMORIES TO BEHOLD IN LAGOS. ASIDE OSHODI.
Ajegunle
Mushin
Agege
Surulere
Ijegun
Ketu
Idumota
Balogun
And many more.
Season Film

That fight between Soldiers and thugs “No more agbero”, i can never forget it. That was 2005. The soldiers had the whole Oshodi on pause then. We couldn’t do anything, school was closed and all. All the area boys ran away. MC Oluomo slightly escaped death then when one of his boys was stabbed by the soldiers at Mac’ive hotel on Boladale street.

3 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by DonroxyII: 1:04am On Oct 10, 2022
Antimarraige:
Ah finally, first time I read all the whole comments of a thread
You like thuggery news grin

If say na Education news about Professor la click la bend!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Tboy222: 1:15am On Oct 10, 2022
Men i read the whole thread dry... Story was like watching lord of the rings. Very captivating.

4 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:49am On Oct 10, 2022
collins07:

Funny u,cuz I narrated my encountered with him I had become one of his boys?funny u..........do u think he doesn't recognizes educated fellows that's from d hoods?I was with Afariogun's son who happened to be my friend when d incident happened. Go and ask who are d Afarioguns in Oshodi and Ajao estate.
My brother nor be quarrel, I don’t even have any issues with Oluomo or his likes, to me they are all humans just like me and you. Most of the people who criticized these person’s in their closets always wishes they are in their positions and shoes. So chill
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Helkayklassic:

That fight between Soldiers and thugs “No more agbero”, i can never forget it. That was 2005. The soldiers had the whole Oshodi on pause then. We couldn’t do anything, school was closed and all. All the area boys ran away. MC Oluomo slightly escaped death then when one of his boys was stabbed by the soldiers at Mac’ive hotel on Boladale street.
This Oluomo has been escaping death since time immemorial. Na spirit him be?
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Helkayklassic(m): 1:59am On Oct 10, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

This Oluomo has been escaping death since time immemorial. Na spirit him be?

Many times bro. He is a very powerful guy. Instead of him dying, one of his boys will die.

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Helkayklassic:

Many times bro. He is a very powerful guy. Instead of him dying, one of his boys will die.
I’m sure if not for him turning himself into a politician, no matter what he would have been killed in the street by now.
One thing I know for sure is that aside all of them been regarded as gangsters, they are also cultist, Eiye to be precise if I’m not mistaken

5 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Omihanifa: 2:10am On Oct 10, 2022
irunoko:
even small Small adolescent girls who have pimples breasts aren't even conscious of their sexuality get raped,kidnapped ,bullied and killed.thise Mobile female traders are their major target for bullying.they can just take pure water or Chin Chin on the head of the little girl Hawking and feel they have no need to pay.thry might have the money to pay but there's this sense of entitlement they have so tinubu being president will bring untold violence, killing, raping and arson on another level with state backing

By the way the usual burning of balogun market during Christmas season or towards the end of the year in the middle of the night,who do you think is behind it? I like the way Igbo traders in Lagos island put them in their place and I Think it's the resentment that they cannot exploit and bully Igbo traders like they do with others are what I suspect motivates their arson.their motto is usually if I cannot have his stuff via bullying and violence,we will rather Destroy everything.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against tinubu but his use of touts and putting them in sensitive political positions is what I find disturbing

Just read it on the front page that the market caught fire again today. But the question is why every ember month?
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Missionaire: 5:32am On Oct 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
Insightful. But I feel this was created as a wake up call to challenge MC Oluomo's reign. Maybe by Tinubu's opponents thinking if they bring down Oluomo, it ll affect Tinubu's campaign.

Since 2017 right?

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Missionaire: 5:33am On Oct 10, 2022
chysam:

And the poster is one of them
What is the reason for this thread at this time?

To initiate the process of intimidation and bullying through nairaland as elections approaches.

At this time?
A 2017 thread?
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Mpcoll001: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2022
suco01:

Indirectly. Oro bayo for all the years i have known him, He is always a peace maker and peace keeper, he once safe me against orile boys at ogunoloko in his based while i was working at a cyber cafe.
that must be the cyber Cafe at ogunoloko.. He used to exploit the yahoo Boys there during his time
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2022
DonroxyII:
Watch YouTube and see the crowd MC pull for Tinubu in the Rally.

A Politician Only seek to win political post and will Surely Dine and wine with a crowd puller like that!
Wow I see politicians are part of the problem of this country
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by obontami: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2022
ajagbeseyi:

This was year 2000 downward if I'm nt mistake
Brown junction (36 Kiniun)..... Head by Talo
Oshodi road (Lion Junction)... Head by olumo
Araròmi (Diycout junction).... Head by olota
Banjoko junction..... Head by Ajagbe Bomboy cuz e also live der
Ojurin another Base - Mosafejo.....

I
Bomboy created some garages in Oshodi and also part of NURTW in leadership of baba Daniel which olumo later overthrow dem all.
Bomboy is d overall head of junction untill Talo face Bomboy on a battle then olumo face both of them and win d battle then take charge of all d junctions in Oshodi even mafoluku as der head bcuz Olumo was born and brought up in Oshodi, he create d landscape to get money which he also use the opportunity to look into oshodi political system basic he has a say on all the leaders in Oshodi. He's d CSO for the own oshodi....

You're absolutely right. All you typed up there are 100% correct.

Diycott is currently run by saheed olota- the junior brother of the initial olota guy. While his vice is one dele guy AKA goodluck. We used to stay in the same compound when I was growing up at oshodi road, he from edo state, but baba don turn to yoruba pass yoruba sef. cheesy

Those guys are making hell of a money at that araromi/banjoko/kairo. Every container, every load/goods, every petty traders. Those guys collect levy on them all. Mention worthy are the fire-2 squad at akinpelu street, but I don't think those ones are making much money they as no major activities in there area.

Omoba, oshodi level don tey ooo. cheesy me wey don stay charity: akin lawanson street to ayodele street at mafoluku to oshodi road to validate street to igbehinadun till I come finally leave oshodi. Oboy make we leave matter for Mattias, e don tey wey yansh dey for back. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by InfinixMine: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2022
Omo, informative and interesting thread about the rise of thuggery in Oshodi.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by samsongbemisola(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is Austin , bomboy's brother still alive?
Dead
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by irunoko(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Omihanifa:

Just read it on the front page that the market caught fire again today. But the question is why every ember month?
because they want to weaken the economy and make traders more financially vulnerable and sink people into more poverty and debt.

Imagine hustling from January then October when you are about rounding up for the year and saving ahead for December, some riffraffs commited arson for their selfish interest thinking they are doing others.

E remain small.2023 don almost reach us,God will spare our lives.by January 2023 the necks of these APC Minions go long pass ostrich own when hunger finish them.awon oloriburuku.mopalu funwon

1 Like

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by irunoko(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
DonroxyII:

who want make them rob Yamayama for their white.politicians are like leperous patients that anything they touch, they must destroy.if they don't see it destroyed they won't back off so who want to let a leperous patient touch him?
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by DonroxyII: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
irunoko:
who want make them rob Yamayama for their white.politicians are like leperous patients that anything they touch, they must destroy.if they don't see it destroyed they won't back off so who want to let a leperous patient touch him?
Then if you don't want to be stained stay away and stop speaking English. Politics is not meant for who doesn't want to be Dirtied grin ... anywhere in the world Politics is a Dirty murky waters ....

African Politics from Day 0 is always dirty and Violent Based because he who controls Government Control the Economy and who Controls the economy Controls Wealths of the Economy which is what Everybody is looking for and killing for.

Now All Street Lords wanna Chop then the Politician will come for the Crowd Controlled by the Street Lord for a Share of the Wealths... Rub Me I rub You that's Politics ...

Queen's English like me should Stop Complaining ... If You want a Change, Step Up and Go Facilitate am.

Remember, Change is Never-Ever easy because those people you wanna change will Never-Ever go down without a Fight!

5 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by SerikiFulani(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
sonnie10:

In that Bomboy”s house in Ijegun, there was only one woman. She is Igbo and her name is Chinasa. They didn’t have a child together. Bomboy”s only daughter then was from another woman (not his wife). When Bomboy married Chinasa around 2000, that his daughter was about 10years old. Chinasa so loved the girl and treated her like her own child. But they divorced a year or two before he died. When did he marry Sherifat?

You're wrong bro.

Bomboy's wife name is sherifat.... She's a tailor and had twins for him.

4 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by SerikiFulani(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
If not for good upbringing & Jesus Christ,I would have ruled oshodi too cos I was very rugged back then.

I was born in oshodi....Went to estolub nursery & primary school at mafoluku in the 80's.

From there I proceeded to Oshodi comprehensive high school where I met notorious guys like Nayam(George bush)Schoolboy,Kalala,Justo,Kalamu, Precious,Ezekiel, Stature,Emeka etc

Jalisco was our fight-ground grin That's where we do brawl after school hours...

Inter-house sports then were fun but always ended in a bloodshed between 36 kiniun & Lion junction guys.

You are not rugged enough if you don't have charms like Bante(Jazzed Belt) Oruka aluwo (Boxing ring) & Ayeta/Okigbe ( Bullet & Cutlass charm)

Another memorable thing then was the inter school war cheesy Different schools fighting each other..... And each school had an Alagbara (Champion)

Four schools encircled Jalisco and they were Oshodi comprehensive high school,Oshodi high school,Bolade grammar school & Ikeja high school.

Bombay'a late brother Austin was a notorious axeman and he love to wear black too..He also had a powerbike..Daddy show key was a frequent visitor at Bomboy's house then in Banjoko street.

Story plenty smiley

6 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by irunoko(m): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
DonroxyII:
Then if you don't want to be stained they stay away and stop speaking English. Politics is not meant for who doesn't want to be Dirtied grin ... anywhere in the world Politics is a Dirty murky waters ....

African Politics from Day 0 is always dirty and Violent Based because he who controls Government Control the Economy and who Controls the economy Controls Wealths of the Economy which is what Everybody is looking for and killing for.

Now All Street Lords wanna Chop then the Politician will come for the Crowd Controlled by the Street Lord for a Share of the Wealths... Rub Me I rub You that's Politics ...

Queen's English like me should Stop Complaining ... If You want a Change, Step Up and Go Facilitate am.

Remember, Change is Never-Ever easy because those people you wanna change will Never-Ever go down without a Fight!
hennn don't complain that politics is run by touts and riffraffs then

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) / Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.