Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) (64657 Views)

Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK / NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos / Gunshots As Rival Gangs Clash In Fadeyi Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by DonroxyII: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
irunoko:
hennn don't complain that politics is run by touts and riffraffs then
I no dey Complain.. I wanna Sieze Power too and Contribute My Quotas.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by sonnie10: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
SerikiFulani:

You're wrong bro.

Bombay's wife name is sherifat.... She's a tailor and had twins for him.

it depends on the year.
He had a woman who gave birth to is his first child (a girl) in early 90s. They were not married

Around 2000 he officially married Chinasa and they lived together in his ijegun duplex residence until around 2005. Something happened and they divorced.They had a blue Rav4 2003 model during this period. Before then, they were living in a rented apartment in Oshodi. They didn’t have a child together.

He might have remarried after that before he died 2 or 3 years later. But rumors has it that his downfall started after he left the woman that suffered and protected him (chinasa). Do you know why they couldn’t outstage him all these while? From living in a rented apartment in Oshodi to building a duplex in ijegun , and another across the house that was being used as hospital. And another mansion in his village in Anambra. To becoming the head in Oshodi union ( behind every “successful” man, there is always a woman)

Chinasa labored and he brought another woman to enjoy Chinasa’s sweat. That was the downfall of Bomboy and not the injury on his leg. Men , be careful!

7 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by MrMeth: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
DonroxyII:
You like thuggery news grin

If say na Education news about Professor la click la bend!
It is not because he likes thuggery news, but he find interest in the intriguing stories that happened in a hood he grow up. No one that's from Oshodi or environs that would not pause and take time to read. Every oshodi person have a story to tell, this is just one side of the story about oshodi. We shouldn't forget in a hurry that we witness thuggery around the dump site, Jalisco, the present day oshodi local council. If you grow up around the community in the 80s you would understand

4 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by MrMeth: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is actually a thread for every Omo Oshodi any where you are in the world. Recall that we have a connection in one way or the other with these guys. Either we attended same school, we are neighbours or involve In political activities etc.,they didn't fall from the sky.
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by samsongbemisola(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
36 Kiniun won je eyan
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by MrMeth: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
SerikiFulani:
If not for good upbringing & Jesus Christ,I would have ruled oshodi too cos I was very rugged back then.

I was born in oshodi....Went to estolub nursery & primary school at mafoluku in the 80's.

From there I proceeded to Oshodi comprehensive high school where I met notorious guys like Nayam(George bush)Schoolboy,Kalala,Justo,Kalamu, Precious,Ezekiel, Stature,Emeka etc

Jalisco was our fight-ground grin That's where we do brawl after school hours...

Inter-house sports then were fun but always ended in a bloodshed between 36 kiniun & Lion junction guys.

You are not rugged enough if you don't have charms like Bante(Jazzed Belt) Oruka aluwo (Boxing ring) & Ayeta/Okigbe ( Bullet & Cutlass charm)

Another memorable thing then was the inter school war cheesy Different schools fighting each other..... And each school had an Alagbara (Champion)

Four schools encircled Jalisco and they were Oshodi comprehensive high school,Oshodi high school,Bolade grammar school & Ikeja high school.

Bombay'a late brother Austin was a notorious axeman and he love to wear black too..He also had a powerbike..Daddy show key was a frequent visitor at Bomboy's house then in Banjoko street.

Story plenty smiley
Went to Comprehensive as well. Bolade grammar school students were known to be notorious for hooliganism and thuggery. Most rusticated bad eggs from Comprehensive finds there way into Bolade. Time don waka

5 Likes

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by dyomo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
SerikiFulani:
If not for good upbringing & Jesus Christ,I would have ruled oshodi too cos I was very rugged back then.

I was born in oshodi....Went to estolub nursery & primary school at mafoluku in the 80's.

From there I proceeded to Oshodi comprehensive high school where I met notorious guys like Nayam(George bush)Schoolboy,Kalala,Justo,Kalamu, Precious,Ezekiel, Stature,Emeka etc

Jalisco was our fight-ground grin That's where we do brawl after school hours...

Inter-house sports then were fun but always ended in a bloodshed between 36 kiniun & Lion junction guys.

You are not rugged enough if you don't have charms like Bante(Jazzed Belt) Oruka aluwo (Boxing ring) & Ayeta/Okigbe ( Bullet & Cutlass charm)

Another memorable thing then was the inter school war cheesy Different schools fighting each other..... And each school had an Alagbara (Champion)

Four schools encircled Jalisco and they were Oshodi comprehensive high school,Oshodi high school,Bolade grammar school & Ikeja high school.

Bombay'a late brother Austin was a notorious axeman and he love to wear black too..He also had a powerbike..Daddy show key was a frequent visitor at Bomboy's house then in Banjoko street.

Story plenty smiley
I attended the same primary school.
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by dyomo(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Talawaka:

That elder tells no lie...

In the second republic we had Adebayo Ogundare aka Bayo Success. cry

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/mc-oluomo-bayo-success-and-the-curse-of-lagos-motor-park-kingpins

Adebayo Success lived on Adekunle street

1 Like

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2022
kcbaba007:

Means you be pure ajebutter, you no street at all, I had encounter with bomboy and Austin his brother when I do go to hussle okrika in oshodi after selling at katangowa during the day..... I was pained, and within me, I knew they won't last. Thuggery, cultism, thiefry vawulence does not pay
who be ajebo?

i be pure orile breed
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by jojofola: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by kilimanjaro(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Story plenty smiley
grin
You were there cheesy
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by kilimanjaro(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
MrMeth:

It is not because he likes thuggery news, but he find interest in the intriguing stories that happened in a hood he grow up. No one that's from Oshodi or environs that would not pause and take time to read. Every oshodi person have a story to tell, this is just one side of the story about oshodi. We shouldn't forget in a hurry that we witness thuggery around the dump site, Jalisco, the present day oshodi local council. If you grow up around the community in the 80s you would understand
You are right bro. Like me for instance, i wasn't raised in oshodi, but i have interest in every damn shit that happens there, and i have guys and cousins that lived there back then.
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by suco01(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mpcoll001:
that must be the cyber Cafe at ogunoloko.. He used to exploit the yahoo Boys there during his time

You're wrong if it's Ade cyber cafe the one in Alhaja house. I can't say for the other cafe opposite the fuel station.
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by ghettochild(m): 3:07am On Oct 21, 2022
chaarly:

Hehehe
Same here bro. Everywhere dun change o. I was around that area in 2020.. I no recognize anything again.

Choi. I love and miss lag embarassed
Especially during the build up to Christmas period. No dull moment at all grin
I guess hotels don full everywhere n developers don rebuild some old buildings
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Epositive(m): 5:01am On Mar 14, 2023
cardoctor:
This is the Nigerian version of the Italian Cosa Nostra.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2023
See as I serious like say na film. grin grin
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Koralords: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
sonnie10:

In that Bomboy”s house in Ijegun, there was only one woman. She is Igbo and her name is Chinasa. They didn’t have a child together. Bomboy”s only daughter then was from another woman (not his wife). When Bomboy married Chinasa around 2000, that his daughter was about 10years old. Chinasa so loved the girl and treated her like her own child. But they divorced a year or two before he died. When did he marry Sherifat?
Bro his wife name is sherifat one fuji musician sang his praise and Hailed hiim with his wife sherifat
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Koralords: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
obontami:

You're absolutely right. All you typed up there are 100% correct.

Diycott is currently run by saheed olota- the junior brother of the initial olota guy. While his vice is one dele guy AKA goodluck. We used to stay in the same compound when I was growing up at oshodi road, he from edo state, but baba don turn to yoruba pass yoruba sef. cheesy

Those guys are making hell of a money at that araromi/banjoko/kairo. Every container, every load/goods, every petty traders. Those guys collect levy on them all. Mention worthy are the fire-2 squad at akinpelu street, but I don't think those ones are making much money they as no major activities in there area.

Omoba, oshodi level don tey ooo. cheesy me wey don stay charity: akin lawanson street to ayodele street at mafoluku to oshodi road to validate street to igbehinadun till I come finally leave oshodi. Oboy make we leave matter for Mattias, e don tey wey yansh dey for back. cheesy
Where for charity you stay ,lived at akiode
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Chidexter(m): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2023
Coughs
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by iconbanderas(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
I grew up in Oshodi. Very close to the junction that Oro Bayo controlled. Ogunoloko bustop. We all knew the day he was killed. Suwe Suwe was also from ogunoloko I guess. The man there now called "Pele" is very loyal to MC Oluomo. My childhood was rough man.
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by obontami: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Koralords:

Where for charity you stay ,lived at akiode

Oshodi road
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Ohraykon: 6:24am On Oct 29, 2023
There are 2 army barracks close to oshodi.The ikeja cantonment and charity barrack.All these touts war took place during the military rule and the former military gov,buba marwa was in charge.There was als o a police headquater called the area f close to oshodi.Nobody could subdue them.
he sent them packing but tinubu brought them back. I am now shocked both marwa and tinubu are friends now.
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Ohraykon: 6:34am On Oct 29, 2023
dexmond:

Teni knows what she was doing. The average Yoruba man like his thugs. Their is parental failure in Yorubaland. It is a very big issue not yet acknowledged.
will you shut up? Even teni's father would have been angry if he was alive his daughter praised such man....face your region, thuggery is every in Nigeria. We need a solution to it not trolling.
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by dexmond: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ohraykon:
will you shut up? Even teni's father would have been angry if he was alive his daughter praised such man....face your region, thuggery is every in Nigeria. We need a solution to it not trolling.

Teni father wouldn't be angry with her. Ever lived in an agbole where 3 generations are touts? I mean olori ebi is an tout. I have never heard such thing happen in SE. Ever been to Mushin?

In my hood, every junction has the banner of a popular tout. People have his sticker and praise him to high heaven. I mean every SW youths dream of been the next top G of a junction. Isnt this wonderful 😊. I am sure you are warming up for the next fight at eni ba base. Taye and Kehinde have gone. Gbolahan is now a tout with cuts all over his body.

You can praise this lifestyle as much as you want, we will continue to speak out against it till the elders in Afenifere do something about it.
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Ohraykon: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2023
dexmond:

Teni father wouldn't be angry with her. Ever lived in an agbole where 3 generations are touts? I mean olori ebi is an tout. I have never heard such thing happen in SE. Ever been to Mushin?

In my hood, every junction has the banner of a popular tout. People have his sticker and praise him to high heaven. I mean every SW youths dream of been the next top G of a junction. Isnt this wonderful 😊. I am sure you are warming up for the next fight at eni ba base. Taye and Kehinde have gone. Gbolahan is now a tout with cuts all over his body.

You can praise this lifestyle as much as you want, we will continue to speak out against it till the elders in Afenifere do something about it.
the one happening in anambra is what? lol you make me laugh....is soludo not agbero enabling governor like tinubu grin you are very funny telling jack shit about a place i live in. you dont know other tribes dey dis una east. even una market no get touts grin

1 Like

Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by id4sho(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2023
olancho:
Tinubu really empowered a lot of men in Lagos. MC Oluomo will become his chief of staff once he becomes the president.

Touts reasoning undecided
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
olancho:
Tinubu really empowered a lot of men in Lagos. MC Oluomo will become his chief of staff once he becomes the president.
You say?
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by Edoreborn: 2:20am On Nov 27, 2023
We na ilasamaja grown up o..We dey hear their scores for oshodi that year..
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by jaymichael(m): 8:54am On Jan 12
Alpharey:

My own Kirikiri Rd Olodi Apapa to be precise. Wilmer and People's bus stop comes to mind. I enjoyed that area cheesy cheesy
Wilmer na calm area. Always has been.
Re: Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) by jaymichael(m): 9:03am On Jan 12
Dshocker:

I heard bomboy was stabbed with a poisonous knife?

With all of this, Ajegunle is still number one in thug life
No way. Ajegunle did not even come in a distant 3rd. NA Ajegunle (Oregie) dem born me, naim I grow. Na only Alayabiagba and Tolu Area hot small.
Even the Thuggery wey dey Orile and Ijora axis hot pass Ajegunle own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Florence Onome Odior: ExUBA Manager In Tears As She's Remanded In Prison / 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) / Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.