Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused (70018 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by toffyz(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2017
cool#stillobserving...
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Angy55(f): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=wristbangle post=57593937]For such lady with her past record, it would be difficult to say No to her sexual advances because her ideology has been wired to sex-lust, vice versa situation which is completely different from yours.

It would also be difficult to mould her to your kind of girl OP as you have a lot of work to do. If at the end of the day, it doesn't work out according to your plan please opt out from the relationship fast because she looks like someone who will be aggressive, violent and extremely jealous to act stupidly.

But what if she is playing the victim card hence trying to put the pregnancy of her EX on you? Because it's strange for her to love up with you under 3days "pere" lipsrsealed[/quo
I'm available, relationship without sex. You know we can do crazy stuffs together that will make us happy But I'm not a virgin ooooo. Hahaha.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by romandiaz(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2017
Where is NwaAmaIkpu when you need him?? !!

3 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by veraiyke(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2017
Phinity318:
Bro be careful she could be pregnant for ex.
I agree. Its a possibility
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by kullozone(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2017
dingbang:
See this human being.. Is it wen I bang her that your eyes will finally open..

See this one....
Even ashawo go dey do shakara for you ontop your money sef!
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by wristbangle: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Angy55:

I'm available, relationship without sex. You know we can do crazy stuffs together that will make us happy But I'm not a virgin ooooo. Hahaha.

Lol cheesy So u are a lady?
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by kyaagbanairaland(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2017
Fvck. Test running.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Angy55(f): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol cheesy So u are a lady?
Yes
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2017
RED FLAG
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by SirGoldEjike(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2017
''As a man thinketh so he is'' She is not the Problem, its her mindset, which may take time to correct. To change a Person, you must Begin by changing their Mindset, thinking pattern, If you truelly Love her Help her, talk to her, pray for her, Ignore those advising you to take advantage of her, she may just be your God ordained Life partner, GoodLuck

1 Like

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by talk2emma: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2017
Bang her with the socks simple

3 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Oyindidi(f): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2017
Mufasa27:

You should advise him on whether to straff him gf or wait till wedding night, Op is confused.... He needs your help
No advice cos I'm more confused than the op. He kissed a lady but don't want sex. After leading her on he is here blabbing.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by wristbangle: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2017
Angy55:

Yes

Were you being sarcastic about your comment earlier or you naturally have good sense of humour? smiley. I will find out on my own. Nice meeting you here Angy. cool
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Yemea1: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:
Let me start by giving you a background story to what you are about to read.

In 2015, the girl I love left me in a disvastating manner. I was so heartbroken. I decided to be careful so as not to have such experience again. I changed completely.
From 2015 to March this year, I comfortably and effortlesly walked in and out of 5 relationship. Leaving the ladies heartbroken,

It was in March that I realized that am finding it difficult to love a woman. So I consciously try to change it and settle with my future bae.

Last week, I met a dreamed girl. She is hot and well endowed from the back. She is the perfect girl I want. Within 3 days, I discovered she has fallen in love with me. I reciprocated by showing her care. Then I discovered she is the jealous type.
She told me she left an abusive relationship with a rich guy and have made up her mind not to go into any till I showed up.

I invited her over to my place today, the moment we walked into my apartment, she was all over me. She followed me to the kitchen while I prepared food for her and started kissing me.
While we were together, her ex called and she told him that she has found rest of mind with someone else.
Done eating, we set to talk and we started kissing. Then she asked me to make love to her. I declined and explained to her that is too early for it and don't want to rush into it. She was angry and mad at me, accusing me of sleeping around with my school friends, she couldn't believed I said No.
She started crying and made me to understand that I just have to make her cum. That's she is feeling that way cos she is totally in love with me. That I shouldnt make her remember her past.
I decided to play with her all through till she was satisfied.

Am left confused. I really love this girl and I don't want to have sex with her now. She may end up like others. My love for her hasnt matured yet. I need grow more in love with her.

Be careful... hope she is not trying to plant another mans belle for for.

If you love I will advivce you shouldn't have sex with her for two months or more so if she hiddding anything of such it will show..

Be guarded...
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Rhedorlahi(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2017
I love ur resistance bro.....keep it up

Buh.........

I pity u oooooo......if OSU guys catch her?......just have it in mind that u av just lost a suppose future wife
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by bellotaofeek: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2017
She is sex maniac . Trust me you can't satisfy her and she will definitely need more ----- to quench her sex thirst ! Bleep and free her .
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Highex: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Niqqa, don't get worked up over her, sh*t isn't real.

You're just a rebound.

Just bleep and pass brother.

Lastly, don't cook for a girl again!

3 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by kaziblake(f): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

Bros u no Bleep pass me ohhh. But there comes a time in a man life that he has to think
Gbam!
Maybe she is a sex freak
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by PROPHETmichael: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

In 2015, the girl I love left me in a disvastating manner. I was so heartbroken. I decided to be careful so as not to have such experience again. I changed completely.
From 2015 to March this year, I comfortably and effortlesly walked in and out of 5 relationship. Leaving the ladies heartbroken,

It was in March that I realized that am finding it difficult to love a woman. So I consciously try to change it and settle with my future bae.

Last week, I met a dreamed girl. She is hot and well endowed from the back. She is the perfect girl I want. Within 3 days, I discovered she has fallen in love with me. I reciprocated by showing her care. Then I discovered she is the jealous type.
She told me she left an abusive relationship with a rich guy and have made up her mind not to go into any till I showed up.
I invited her over to my place today, the moment we walked into my apartment, she was all over me. She followed me to the kitchen while I prepared food for her and started kissing me.
While we were together, her ex called and she told him that she has found rest of mind with someone else.
Done eating, we set to talk and we started kissing. Then she asked me to make love to her. I declined and explained to her that is too early for it and don't want to rush into it. She was angry and mad at me, accusing me of sleeping around with my school friends, she couldn't believed I said No.
She started crying and made me to understand that I just have to make her cum. That's she is feeling that way cos she is totally in love with me. That I shouldnt make her remember her past.

Am left confused. I really love this girl and I don't want to have sex with her now. She may end up like others. My love for her hasnt matured yet. I need grow more in love with her.

Serenity Serenity Serenity how many times did i call you? Go and do HIV test first..................
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by iamkingzlee(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

Bros u no Bleep pass me ohhh. But there comes a time in a man life that he has to think
Ichie, you have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

Do you have any of the following ?

A mum , a dad, siblings an uncle or aunt , a pastor, an imam, a juju man, friends , enemies , colleagues, course Mates, class mates, club mates, cult brothers​, etc

If yes ask any of them instead of doing this

If no, well I guess I have to answer then , since you had to resort to coming on a low budget forum like this to ask total strangers like me ,

My answer : I don't care, I don't even know you, so what makes you think I would want to help you ?
Do you even know if I am a 5 year old?

Wow , if an adult has to ask total strangers for advice then it says alot why that adult has such problems In the first place.

I have my own problems I don't care if she commits suicide or murders you in a bloody rage I DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EVEN SHED A DROP OF SWEAT ABOUT​ YOU OR YOUR PROBLEMS

Read a book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Alariwo2: 9:07am On Jun 17, 2017
your love for a hooker hasn't matured yet..

I don't know how some people comfortably fool themselves thinking they are being loved. That same girl will have like 10 -15 other guys she is intimate with.
@OP you better use your head before that your new love and her ex plant unwanted pregnancy on your head.. needs to cum kor, need to climax ni

2 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Adebowale89(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2017
op, just say u want to entertain us with this write-up

a lady come to your apartment open puna and u turned to apostle embarassed

I need to know the priest that ordained u, u deserve to be a pope cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Mufasa27(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
No advice cos I'm more confused than the op. He kissed a lady but don't want sex. After leading her on he is here blabbing.
But come to think of it, maybe the lady is having an ulterior motive, just maybe...
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by kenny5811(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2017
send me her number, she needs counseling..... itz urgent.....
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by sekem: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2017
Your grammar left me totally DISVASTated tongue
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Emenandez4lyf(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2017
This lyf of ours!

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by kenny5811(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2017
i knw a gurl like dat in Aba.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Oyindidi(f): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2017
Mufasa27:

But come to think of it, maybe the lady is having an ulterior motive, just maybe...
I see 2 teens having infatuation towards each other. No other motive
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by dingbang(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2017
firstking01:
The guy on the ftc sef....op, i respect your maturity....what again do i have to say before i rushed back to whatsapp??...ok, just make her understand than you refused her sex now cos you don't love her or you don't like sex but because you think early sex in the relationship might kill the real essence of the relationship...the girl should even be the one agitating on this sef and not you...seems she's the type that loves sex and this could be why her previous relationships failed.
oboy which stable relationship wey u don get for this your life
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by HARDDON: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2017
This is exactly how ladies feel too when guys go rushing to get into their panties first visit!

See guys? Get d memo.

Op, so many things cud be responsible.
Most probable is She's sexually active n hasnt had it for a long time.

The more beautiful n endowed they r, the less they let lose n enjoy d beauty of life n living wit guys(unless they got night life). The more vunerable they r to one they be feeling

2 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Angy55(f): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2017
wristbangle:

Were you being sarcastic about your comment earlier or you naturally have good sense of humour? smiley. I will find out on my own. Nice meeting you here Angy. cool
Smiles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! / Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.