Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Another Nigerian Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nigerian Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs On Instagram (7074 Views)

See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigerian Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs On Instagram by winkmart: 7:01am On Jun 17, 2017
She is simply identified as Dannycurves on Instagram. The beautiful lady has kept a very low profile on Instagram but her pictures have been making the noise for her.

Her gigantic bosom likened to a flourishing pawpaw fruit has made her type rare on Instagram as several flirty men lurk around her for attention.

Danny has a flair for fitted wears that express her mammary glands in their glory regardless of who is dying over it.

The slightly chubby lady currently has about 6,000 followers on the social network while she follows only 260 people.

See more photos of Danny below:

CHECK OUT HER HIGHLY SEDUCTIVE BOMB PHOTOS HERE
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/another-nigerian-girl-shows-off-her.html
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs On Instagram by Daniel2289(m): 7:07am On Jun 17, 2017
How many times will I see the Post.
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs On Instagram by Alphamale2017(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2017
now singing runtown ---- for life
** my doctor say my cure dey on top your body oh *** lol. .
but i dont like her shape tho. its not fine.
when u see real BBW . u will drool and be lost in admiration
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs On Instagram by nddydamzi(f): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2017
that's all she got to offer.. lobbish

(1) (Reply)

What Tha Heck Is Wrong With This Dude?(pic) / A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) / Babes With Endowments Esp Those With Big Booty.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.