Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) (7074 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Dumk: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
A man and a lady on a motorcycle in Lagos Nigeria (1969)

How Time flies!

See More pictures in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/a-man-and-lady-on-motorcycle-in-lagos.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Jeon(f): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
I DON'T KNOW WHY PAST GENERATIONS [including black and white race ]ARE BEAUTIFUL [INCLUDING NICE BODY STRUCTURES] EVEN WITHOUT MAKE UP OR PHOTO EDITING.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
historic
Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by MufasaLion: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Anita, Moremi, Chinemerem, Nabila etc. only wanna ride in a Tesla now, not motorcycle.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by gasparpisciotta: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Cruising a Honda 650cc with his black and shine wife or girlfriend when Nigeria was Nigeria.

The future looked bright if you look closely at the lady’s face!!!

Now Zoogeria is a colony of uncertainty and gloom

Modified

19 Likes

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by smartasuen(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
This was what true love looked like.
Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by chatinent: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
I cannot help but appreciate how decently she is dressed.

Nowadays, na competition of exposing breast and stretch marks we dey see.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Shellsploit: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
I still have the helmet to this model of yamaha twin exhaust motorcycle!

7 Likes

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Jennyclay(f): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
But Today... Lagos is littered with NURTW mad men and coded oloshos everywhere.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Michelle70(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
50years from now, our children will put how we dressed on bumshot and enter bikes.

Then there will be comments like "this is when there is still decency in the world" cos in the future, women will only wear pant and bra upandan.
30-50years after that, there won't be bra again, just pant and a little fabric to cover the nipple.
Then after that, we will have the era of no bra, just pant.
Then after that, there won't be pant, just a little rope tied around our waist with a little pocket to put prik
Then after that, we get to the modern Adam and eve era.

By my estimate, it will take 400-500 yrs to get to this era

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Michelle70(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Today, if that woman is still alive, she will be in her late 80's looking unpresentable.
Time fvcks us all

4 Likes

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Kollins11: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Michelle70:
50years from now, our children will put how we dressed on bumshot and enter bikes.

Then there will be comments like "this is when there is still decency in the world" cos in the future, women will only wear pant and bra upandan.
30-50years after that, there won't be bra again, just pant and a little fabric to cover the nipple
They might even be walking naked upandan sef.

2 Likes

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Michelle70(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kollins11:
They might even be walking naked upandan sef.
according to Christianity, Adam and Even paid the ultimate price so we could cover our unclothedness.

Thousands of years later, their generation wants to go back to the age of walking naked.

Is God not wandafu?

1 Like

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Michelle70(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
I wish I will be alive to see the age where girls finally walks naked, I go like see nyash full for bus stop

1 Like

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Candidlady: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:
I DON'T KNOW WHY PAST GENERATIONS ARE BEAUTIFUL [INCLUDING NICE BODY STRUCTURES] EVEN WITHOUT MAKE UP OR PHOTO EDITING.

And you don't have to expose all to look sexy and pretty

Her smile is priceless

Michelle70:
I wish I will be alive to see the age where girls finally walks naked, I go like see nyash full for bus stop

No forget say na your mama and sister own you go first see. smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by GodIsBiafran: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Our women were beauty back then with glowing skin and great smile and a lean physique. Mainly because their diet was natural and healthy. Now, Nigerians are eating all the terrible and unhealthy American/western foods of pizza, burger, sugary drinks etc. Now, our women are fat with skin looking like fake leather and weak teeth. Let's go back to our roots. And become the true people that we are meant to be. Goodbye to foreign diets and foreign gods.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Keji1012(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:
I DON'T KNOW WHY PAST GENERATIONS ARE BEAUTIFUL [INCLUDING NICE BODY STRUCTURES] EVEN WITHOUT MAKE UP OR PHOTO EDITING.

Most of our ladies of nowadays are not different than baboon in beauty ����
Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by headbasher96(m): 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Michelle70:

30-50years after that, there won't be bra again, just pant and a little fabric to cover the nipple.
Then after that, we will have the era of no bra, just pant.
Then after that, there won't be pant, just a little rope tied around our waist with a little pocket to put prik
Then after that, we get to the modern Adam and eve era.

By my estimate, it will take 400-500 yrs to get to this era
and that time u go the see chop one chop two pussy litter everywhere like bros come test my own e sweet o u no like the way i shave am.

Imagine where local man go wake stand for varrenda early morning the stretch body.

Road work go funny die that time gbola will be dancing jangolover upadan left and right but na footballers their prik go long due to excess jumping and long jump people go always the treat prik because them go allow the land untop their oversized balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:02am On Jan 22, 2022
Michelle70:
ARE YOU A LESBIAN
Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Cousin9999: 1:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Sweet. They look happy.
Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by YorubaKing: 1:43am On Jan 22, 2022
Pretty lady!

1 Like

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Michelle70(m): 3:13am On Jan 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:
ARE YOU A LESBIAN
I'm a guy with a very massive balls, if u don see me before saying I'm a lady, just treat it as me catching fun.

1 Like

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Blackfire(m): 3:13am On Jan 22, 2022
Poor people
Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by southsouthking(m): 3:21am On Jan 22, 2022
Time flies was the sad news, but the good news is we are the pilot.

2 Likes

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Fiscus105(m): 4:00am On Jan 22, 2022
This still happened in mid 90's, mortality most especially among female gender still in higher percentage then. Now u would see ladies struggling to put back small top she wears to cover her buttock, now from behind you would be see anus and half of buttock and half of Breast of ladies on bike, they say its modern way of dressing.
Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by sammemes: 4:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Hello guys,please check this website out https://mobileworksgd.xyz/9843285758318 , you can earn money by doing surveys and testing apps

1 Like

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by Boogyman557: 5:10am On Jan 22, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters.. nice 1

WTF MAN
Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by franchasng: 6:09am On Jan 22, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Cruising a Yamaha 650cc with his black and shine wife or girlfriend when Nigeria was Nigeria.

The future looks bright if you look closely at the lady’s face!!!

Now Zoogeria is a colony of uncertainty and gloom
The future was never bright in Nigeria, you people should stop rewriting history to feel good.

In 1969 Nigeria was in the heat of a civil war losing men both on the Biafran and Nigerian side.

The world was already laughing at Nigeria then.

6 Likes

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by phemmyfour: 6:11am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:
The weather was kind then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by franchasng: 6:12am On Jan 22, 2022
MufasaLion:
Anita, Moremi, Chinemerem, Nabila etc. only wanna ride in a Tesla now, not motorcycle.
Owning a Yamaha motorcycle then was like owning a clean Toyota Venza today.

Then most Nigerian men didn't own a bicycle, the few that owned one, owned high framed bicycles they used for carrying loads for business
Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by franchasng: 6:14am On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:
I cannot help but appreciate how decently she is dressed.

Nowadays, na competition of exposing breast and stretch marks we dey see.
People of today dress more decent than people of the 1930s when ladies only used animal skin to cover their vagina and boobs, leaving bare their tummy, thighs and everything yet men of that time didn't rape them for not dressing fully

3 Likes

Re: A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) by infogenius(m): 6:16am On Jan 22, 2022
Dumk:
A man and a lady on a motorcycle in Lagos Nigeria (1969)

How Time flies!

See More pictures in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/a-man-and-lady-on-motorcycle-in-lagos.html

This picture is beautiful and priceless. It's so good to have it for the records

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Has Turned To Something Else. See What These People Are Doing In Public! / What Tha Heck Is Wrong With This Dude?(pic) / How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.