Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,361 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... (3615 Views)

Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mightyraw:
Hey pretty, Do you have make me feel bad before u make your point,

The Topic says my girlfriend threatens to dump me unless.......
You don't have to be a genius to know the dominating partner here

Well if your definition of genius is reading the topic and making assumptions then I am not a genius BUT if its also about reading what op wrote then I am because then you'll know, he already promised her twice that they will be meeting, but disappointed her undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Mightyraw(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Before nkor, no one is irreplaceable fah cool

Soldier come, soldier go... Barrack no dey commot wink

Ehehn, back to you... Don't see other girls as your ex, some of us just want the best for our partners like Op's bae. embarassed
Ex?
More like ex boss grin

U've gat that trait in you,
Just that you haven't discovered it yet,
Until you get into such relationship
Then u can discover who you really are
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

What are you talking about?

He's jobless, bae told him to come to Lagos in order to find something doing and allow them to be closer to each other which is reasonable if you would ask me because that takes transport fare out of the yeye long distance relationship they are doing. undecided

If she no epp him, na digger of gold... She dey epp him na, you say her type thinks the world revolves around her. What do you know about her kinda girl, how many of her kind have you dated so far?

Don't mind him, he is confused grin
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mightyraw:

Ex?
More like ex boss grin

U've gat that trait in you,
Just that you haven't discovered it yet,
Until you get into such relationship
Then u can discover who you really are

Ex boss grin cheesy grin... Mehnnnn, bae showed you pepper ooo tongue.

What trait are you talking about now? tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Mightyraw(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Ex boss grin cheesy grin... Mehnnnn, bae showed you pepper ooo tongue.

What trait are you talking about now? tongue

no be here oo
Funny thing, she's acting all caring now
But laiye, am not falling for that shit again cool cheesy

That trait u posses when u pay the bill
In the relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Mightyraw(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

He's got a life before bae, what life exactly? A life of joblessness abi which one?

Lol... There's no point trying to get you to see a bigger picture because you'll definitely counter it with your ill experience.

If Op isn't not gonna get himself fixed with some actions instead of those yeye plans he's been having since last year ehn, let her breakup biko... angry angry
God the bolded cracked me up cheesy grin
Na so una dey suffer jobless guys oo
Na most of us are jobless here oo
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Oyindidi(f): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
kennyblaze007:
Good morning Nairalanders,my girlfriend has threatened to dump me unless I come to Lag this june...

I met my girlfriend online(Facebook) since 2015 but we weren't chatting as always not until November 2016.By December we got so fond of each other online and then she requested I come see her in Lag as I was staying in Benin at that time..So December 31st,I went to see her in Lagos..We spent new year day together as she took me to Ikeja City Mall and bought me things..She even gave me 5k to come back to Benin...

We both March born but while mine is 17,hers is on 16.So she came to visit me in Benin on my birthday and we both celebrated my birthday together.. She also did the spending because am yet to start working.. When she went back to Lagos, she asked I come to Lagos by April to come look for a job and also so we can always see each other and indeed I promised to come..But April passed, I didn't show up, I again promised her May but it's June already and am yet to go see her..

So she said if I dnt come this june, then it's over between us..I dnt know if this kind of attitude is good for a relationship but seriously Nairalanders.... WHAT SHOULD I DO,June is already coming to an end.. I love my girlfriend more than I love myself, I can't afford to let her go...I really dnt have money to goto Lagos,that's the number 1 reason am yet to go see her in Lagos...Please, advice me...
You need transport from nairalanders not advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by akintho(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Before nkor, no one is irreplaceable fah cool

Soldier come, soldier go... Barrack no dey commot wink

Ehehn, back to you... Don't see other girls as your ex, some of us just want the best for our partners like Op's bae. embarassed

frankly, she's been supportive and I'm sure she wants the best for her man and the relationship but will she continue to take responsibility for his coming stay in Lagos?...the guy gas plan well babe.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by mendula(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color] IF YOU REALLY LOVE THE GIRL THEN GO SEE HER EVEN IF IT TAKES YOU BORROWING YOUR TRANSPORT WITH ALL SHE HAS DONE ALREADY I THINK ALL SHE NEEDS TO BE SURE YOU ARE SERIOUS AND WILLING TO DO SOMETHING IF THE OPPORTUNITY ARISES.
I AM SURE SHE WILL HELP YOU LOOK FOR A JOB,

I TRAVELED FROM ENUGU TO LAGOS LATE 2015 TO SEE MY FACEBOOK BABE AND I STAYED WITH HER FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS AND THINGS WERE REALLY COOL TILL I GOT A JOB, THOUGH WE'VE GONE OUR SEPARATE WAYS NOW BUT SHE WAS REALLY WORTH THE STRESS AS AT THEN.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by Baddestguyp(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Cant believe people are actually falling for op's story

The sec i saw "blaze" in his name....reminded me of the troll called Andyblaze
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... by teehamzat(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Brokeness don kill ur self esteem, see as woman dey control ur life, it is true she loves you nd its also true she controls you, cos u talking like a sissy already, am sure guys dey wey broke like shii nd dem never even born dat rich lady make she control dem..no be by money ,na by balls..

If u dont have the money , mk her see reasons why u so incapable, rather than going to lagos to be dependent...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. / Heeeeeelp! I Love My Wife But.... / Nigerian Lady Denies The Existence Of 'Magun', Says It Is 'Penis Captivus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.