Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Are Nigerian Guys Romantic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Guys Romantic (3144 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Are Yoruba Guys Romantic?, i think i might marry a yoruba guy / Are Nigerian Guys Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by HohDee(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2009
4 me,ma way of being romantic deals wit da type of gurl am dealin wit.If u love a jerk ass(i flow with da rhythm),bt if u cool(diff i take it cool wit u)& bside 9ja gurls fall most 4 jerk ass-so y i they talkin abt romance,when they ain't feelin a caring & lovin guys(always refer em as LOVER BOY).
NAIJA BOYS R ROMANTIC,BT OUR LADIES DNT KNW WATS they really want.SOOOOOOO, Naija gals-continue livin in ur shallow world.

Naija guys r more romantic than d ladies
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by Enamorada: 5:11am On Mar 18, 2009
I'm an American women and my man is Nigerian. I had hoped to gain clarity from reading posts on this topic, but I think it really depends on the individual. Some Naija men seem romantic while others don't. That's the same as it is with American men too.

My man says that romance is not a known thing in Nigeria, until recently. (he's 30) However, I've met two other Naija men who were very romantic. They called and texted all the time. They were both very expressive about how they felt, but they both were Christian while my man is Muslim.

Maybe that makes the difference. what do u think?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by pureminded: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2009
@Topic,I dont know about other Nigerian Mens, But i pureminded is womantic undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by Winnergal(f): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2009
they pretend to be romantic . . .
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2009
I agree with winnergal, most (not all) Nigerian guys will tell you that they didn't grow up seeing their dads doing romantic things for their mothers, which is sad but true. They aren't used to it and some are just learning how to show that affection but majority are stubborn about giving into the trend. So the guy who tells u he's not romantic but is willing to learn, is being honest and real. The one who's texting and all that, is frontin- BEWARE!! He's probably seen a lot of movies and figures that's the way to go, he'll disappoint you later.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by Enockia(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2009
na wah 4 u winnergal is it not better to have a guy that pretends to be romantic than one who is stone cold
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2009
No offense to the Nigerian guys. . .but i have to say most Nigerian guys have got no idea what it means to be romantic. . .which is sad. cry
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by pureminded: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

No offense to the Nigerian guys. . .but i have to say most Nigerian guys have got no idea what it means to be romantic. . .which is sad. cry
can u pls tell us then ?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2009
Tell you guys what? undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by Enockia(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2009
thoniaslim please teach us how to be romantic i'm dyin 2 learn ooooooooooo
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by pureminded: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2009
Enockia:

thoniaslim please teach us how to be romantic i'm dyin 2 learn ooooooooooo
[/quote ]

abi o
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by ogagbeoke(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2009
luk at the kind of thing u are talkin about i prove it 2 u dat at of 100 nigeria guys 133 are romantic i.e dey are very perfect 4 dat if no bi so dey 4 no dey itali for dat work. na 0nly God no if no bi d work u dey do selt
dey are just 2 romantic
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by biina: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2009
Naija guys are romantic in their own way.
He wont buy you flowers, as there are serious doubts that the naija girl appreciates such.
He doesn't read M&B, so don't expect him to bring such stories to life.
The gentleman in him may not always open the door for you, but will always pick up the tab after you.
He will not prepare a candle light dinner for you (after all thanks to regular power failure there is nothing special in candle light meals) but he will take you to the most expensive restaurant he can afford.
Things he cannot say in public, he will send as SMS.
He may not take you on long walks on the beach, but he will sit with you in the still of the night and talk about things that are of the heart.
He will hold on to you like if his life force depended on it.
He believes that his actions speak louder than his words.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by abuja4real: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2009
NOTHING E
U DON EVER SEE RICH MAN WHEN WOMAN COMPLAIN SAY HE NO ROMANTIC?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2009
These is stupid there are least hundred thousand of naija men someone just observes 10% and concludes they are not romantic.that's purely genetic fallacy.and it's Bleep%d up.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by yme1(f): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2009
If you say the old school naija men yes they are not that romantic
but as for the now adays naija men HELL YEAH they are just too romantic
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by iice(f): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2009
Am not bothered by it cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by IFELEKE(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2009
Level Headed Nigeria Guys are generally Romantic.
I mean,Am an Example smiley smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by StrStruck(f): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2009
1 out 10 eh? That would explain why many of the ones on here post the way they do.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by DereI(f): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2009
I'm much more romantic than my man. And sometimes, he flows with the rhythem.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by IFELEKE(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2009
Dere I:

I'm much more romantic than my man. And sometimes, he flows with the rhythem.
That's Symbiotic Romance smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by nene1: 2:17am On Mar 31, 2009
yes of course they are, only with akata and oyinbos.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by ijleke(f): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ poster i disagree wit you that nigerian men are not romantic( yes they are romantic) another thing it depends on wat the opposite sex defines as been romantic?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by sistawoman: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2009
nene1:

yes of course they are, only with akata and oyinbos.

that cant be true.

I have seen some of the romantic things that some of my hubby's buddies do for thier wives and gf that are Nigerian.

I have also seen some of the Nigerian women (gf) not like it and scream on them because of it.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by djcrucifix(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2009
i know i am, you should ask my chic. wink
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by Genuine(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2009
Yeah we are, we're boombastic too kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by Emeka72(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2009
omo some Nigerian guys are good O dey are even rated as champions by d American babes.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by Emeka72(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2009
who is actually more romantic btw Naija boys and Oyibo boys?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by cashi: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2009
NAIJA GUYS ARE VERY GOOD IN HARD NOCK BUT OYINBOS ARE JUST BETTER IN PLAYING AND THATS NOT THE ISSUE ANYWAY FUCKING HARD IS THE KOKO JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[color=#990000][/color][list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list][b][/b][flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by dae(f): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2009
hisssssssssssss , naija men! they like playing Mr Tough ---- untill their gurl leaves, they will be posting nonsense and ingredent threads about how their gf left them and they can neva love again or how will they love or all those duhh kinda questions,
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by t00cUTE(f): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2009
to me nigerian guys re romantic, 99% of d american guys end up beatin up g gul after bein romantic.nigerian guys re just scared of shpwing their emotions 2 much.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Romantic by Emeka72(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2009
can d Oyibo babes rate the Nigerian guys as more Romantic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! / She Want Me To Sleep With Her. / Am I Really In Love With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.